♥ Nothing Better Than Reading!! ♥ discussion

Giveaways, and Advertisement > The darkness within (constantine origins #1)

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments I want everyone who know about this novel of mine that this thread i made is for the updates i wanted to post for my book. And i hope the admin don't mind. And i wanted you guys to know that i was planning on finishing the book in november but now i think it will be a little bit late (sorry guys) because my previous tablet got broken but now i am re-writing the novel in my brother's laptop so if anyone's interested in getting updates just let me know and i just completed the prologue and if anyone want a sample just ask. But you have to watch the movie first to understand it better because the prologue is basically the last scene of the constantine movie. But fear not, i tried all my best not to give spoilers so it is fine. And also if you find anything that could be added or done in any perfect way then kindly let me know (be honest about how you liked it, and also don't be rude 'cause it is under construction actually)

message 2: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Good thread, Arbaaz. You can post your updates here:)

message 3: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Thanks for the permission ruchi

message 4: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Do u want the pdf sample?

message 5: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
Yeah...but I've got a lot on my plate right now...could u send it to me a few days ltr?

message 6: by Arbaaz (new)

Arbaaz Khan (arbaazkhan1999) | 588 comments Yup, actually i couldn't send you the file right now anyways. ;-) but do send me your email only when you want to read it.

message 7: by A, Crazy. (new)

A H | 7672 comments Mod
ok