Who's Your Author? discussion

Fire Touched (Mercy Thompson, #9)
This topic is about Fire Touched
100 views
Archives 2016 > Discussion for Fire Touched (spoilers)

Comments Showing 1-20 of 20 (20 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments I thought we could have a separate discussion for those who plan to read Fire Touched this month.


Tina Bartz | 559 comments I have plans to buy it and read it this month. I do have Marked In Flesh to read first.


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Tina wrote: "I have plans to buy it and read it this month. I do have Marked In Flesh to read first."

It was hard to decide which book to read first. lol


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments I finished this one, thought it was good. Lots of lines drawn in the sand with some big changes ahead in their world.


Tina Bartz | 559 comments Darcy wrote: "Tina wrote: "I have plans to buy it and read it this month. I do have Marked In Flesh to read first."

It was hard to decide which book to read first. lol"


I know, right?


Tina Bartz | 559 comments I am on Chapter 11. It is very fast-paced and action-packed!


message 7: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments I finished it and it was ok.
I miss Mercy she seems not as quick as she used to be. We also had a few characters who were missing and I did not like that.
Having said that I did like the fae storyline and I was glad Adam finally put his foot down.


Anne | 318 comments Dawn wrote: "I finished it and it was ok.
I miss Mercy she seems not as quick as she used to be. We also had a few characters who were missing and I did not like that.
Having said that I did like the fae storyl..."


Who did he put his foot own to?


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Anne wrote: "Who did he put his foot own to? "

The pack about Mercy.


message 10: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne | 318 comments Darcy wrote: "Anne wrote: "Who did he put his foot own to? "

The pack about Mercy."


You are right. I was thinking of Mercy. I find the Pack a little odd about their feelings towards Mercy as she always thinks of others before herself.


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Anne wrote: "You are right. I was thinking of Mercy. I find the Pack a little odd about their feelings towards Mercy as she always thinks of others before herself. "

You would think that they would like that about her.


message 12: by Anne (new) - rated it 5 stars

Anne | 318 comments Darcy wrote: "Anne wrote: "You are right. I was thinking of Mercy. I find the Pack a little odd about their feelings towards Mercy as she always thinks of others before herself. "

You would think that they woul..."


One would - and, it is not just the females that don't like her.


message 13: by Dawn, Desperately seeking new worlds (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dawn (dawnv) | 4048 comments Anne wrote: "Darcy wrote: "Anne wrote: "You are right. I was thinking of Mercy. I find the Pack a little odd about their feelings towards Mercy as she always thinks of others before herself. "

You would think ..."


Its werewolf discrimination ...heh, I mean really it is just sounds funny to day it that way.


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Dawn wrote: "Its werewolf discrimination ...heh, I mean really it is just sounds funny to day it that way."

It is funny, but true! lol


message 15: by Nikki (new)

Nikki I enjoyed Fire Touched. I shall never see the word NUDGE without smiling and thinking of Mercy.


Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 823 comments Okay, question... (I'll put it under a spoiler.) (view spoiler)


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Okay, question... (I'll put it under a spoiler.) [spoilers removed]"

I think with this world you should never say never.


message 18: by Lisa Kay (last edited Mar 23, 2017 11:40PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 823 comments Good. That's what I was hoping someone would say. LOL! Thanks, Darcy. (view spoiler)


Darcy (sunnytat462) | 3120 comments Lisa Kay wrote: "Good. That's what I was hoping someone would say. LOL! Thanks, Darcy. [spoilers removed]"

Me too, (view spoiler).


Lisa Kay (lisakayalicemaria) | 823 comments **chuckles** True. Good description.


back to top