Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > ChyChy x Isis

Comments Showing 1-50 of 111 (111 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Any ideas in particular?

message 2: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I've got nothing so go ahead haha

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Ohhh I like it!

message 4: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I would prefer Muse B, the female for a change, but it's your idea and I can do either as well.

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sounds good to me.

message 6: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright, I'll get mine up as soon as I can too

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Name: Molly Travis
Appearance:

message 8: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I'll let you haha.

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly was trying to keep her breathing under control. It wasn't the exercise, but the nerves, that were getting to her. She had only been hunting for a few weeks now and she still wasn't used to the rush of emotions that it brought her. A mixture of horror, exhilaration, fear, and absolute bliss. She knew she was doing what she was born to do, but killing something was going to put a bad taste in her mouth for a while. And tonight especially, because she was on her own for the first time.

Usually she had her father, or some other elder on the team helping her out. She had begged for the chance to be on her own, and she didn't regret it, but she was nervous she was going to mess up. So nervous, that when she heard a sneeze she practically jumped out of her skin. Of course, it also knocked her right back into her serious mode. All her sense were heightened and her chest no longer felt tight. She was ready.

message 10: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly had her finger on the trigger, her hand fit firmly around the gun her father had had specially made for her, since a regular gun wouldn't do to kill a werewolf. She could see the wolf through her site but she didn't need to, she was close enough to the wolf that she knew her aim would be true. Though, it would be made a little more difficult by the fact that the wolf was sneezing like he had just sniffed a whole container of pepper. No matter, sick wolf or not, he was going down...

Except he wasn't a wolf anymore. There was a human boy in front of her, and not just any human boy. It was the boy from her biology class, the one she had been crushing on so hard she practically never stopped thinking about him. She was frozen. She wasn't even in a good hiding place and now her mouth was hanging wide open like she had never seen a human being in her life.

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly's hand felt sweaty under the grip on her gun. She didn't know what to do. Killing wolves was easy, despite the bit of bad feeling after the deed was done. Killing a person though, she just couldn't make herself do it. Her finger was shaking against the trigger. She wanted to do it because she knew he was just a wolf but her eyes were taking in his handsome features and the obvious redness around his nose. She wanted to hand him a lotion infused tissue, not shoot him.

Her heart was racing so hard in her chest that she could practically feel it beating out of her ribs. She had to do it! She couldn't do it! She was so weak and she knew her father would say so when he found out, but she just couldn't make herself pull that trigger. So, she started to slowly lower the gun, glad that she wasn't shaking as much as she thought she would.

She knew it was likely that she might meet her own doom at this point. Wolves were known to kill weak hunters, after all, but she just had to face whatever happened. She licked at her suddenly dry lips and shrugged just a little. "I-" she didn't know what she was supposed to say to him so she just turned and started to run like hell.

message 12: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly ran as fast as she could, but when she heard him take chase she climbed up the nearest, full-leafed tree she could find. She was definitely in good shape and it helped that she was small, because tree climbing was a breeze for her. Of course, the adrenaline probably helped, but that was something she could think about at a later time. For now she tried to control her breathing and listen for the wolf, or boy, that was after her.

Then she heard her name being called and her heart practically melted. He knows my name... she thought with her heart all aflutter. She hadn't even known he knew that she existed, let alone recognized her and knew her name. She wanted to jump out of the tree and run right to him and squeal like a little girl, but instinct told her she was a complete idiot for even thinking such a thing. So, she stayed put in the tree, back leaned against the truck.

Except, there was a problem, she was hearing a new sort of cracking now. Another pair of steps in the woods? No, it was different, and she had just enough time to realize it was the branch beneath her breaking before she was in a pile on the floor with a loud crash and soft scream.

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly rubbed at her forehead for a minute then nodded. "I'm fine," she said then frowned when she realized who was talking to her. She jumped to her feet and started to back away from him. "Why did you chase me, is the real question?" Molly countered, her hand going to the gun on her hip. She chewed on her lower lip and eyed him carefully. "I swear I'll kill you if you so much as try to touch me, alright wolf boy?" she hissed at him.

He was a dream to look at, but she couldn't let that distract her now. She was in deep trouble. Not only had she let him live, but she had let him see her face and she had started up conversation with him. She was probably going to lose her life over this, either because he turned back into a wolf and mauled her, or because her father found out and strangled her with his bare hands.

message 14: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly wrinkled her nose up, looking at him with extreme doubt. She didn't trust him as far as she could throw him, which, by the look of him, she wouldn't even be able to lift him for the throw in the first place. She had been taught to hate wolves and never to trust them. There were no good wolves, as far as she was concerned. She had seen first hand the cold-hearted murder that a wolf was capable of committing, and she was not going to allow that to happen to her. So, she kept her hand firmly on her gun.

"You," she said, "You're a wolf. I can't even trust the people in my own high school. And what's wrong with you, huh? What's with all the sneezing? Do I have to worry about disease and a vicious mauling now?" She glared at him, her blue-gray eyes. She should have known that the guy she liked would turn out to be a monster. It's not like any part of her life could be normal.

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly's brow furrowed and for just a moment she had to look away from him. She was starting to believe him and she couldn't do that. He was a wolf and wolves were bad, or so she had to keep telling herself. He didn't look like a wolf, which was the whole problem, and he was wanting to know why she ran. She hardly even knew the answer but she looked back to him anyway. She shrugged her shoulder's the slightest bit. "I ran because I was aiming at a wolf and then you weren't a wolf anymore. It's one thing to take out a wolf, it another thing to take out the boy in your biology class. Isn't it? I could have killed you. I was going to kill you, and then you just...changed...and I freaked out. It's not like I've been doing this for very long. I'm only 17 years old christ's sake. And what was I going to do? Stand there and stare at you forever? You just...you shouldn't have chased me and then we would never have had to have this conversation. Except you saw my stupid face!"

She growled under her breath then lashed her hand out and punched the tree next to her in a bout of rage. That was one thing she had never been good at, keeping her anger under control. Her father always told her it would be dangerous and now it was, she was letting her guard down. Stupid stupid stupid.

message 16: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly's eyes turned to him and looked him over coldly. "Does anyone really seem like they could kill someone? Do I look like I have the ability to kill someone? Probably not, but I guess I have, haven't I? No murderer ever really seems like a murderer. How else to murders go unsolved? How else do people testify on the stands that 'he seemed like such a nice guy, I had no idea he could kill,' when there neighbors turn out to be psychos?" She raised her eyebrow at him. "I can't trust you. You can't trust me, though it seems that you do, for some reason."

She was eerily calm now, compared to her outburst the second before. What he said made sense but she surely would never trust him. He was too close. She stepped back and put her hand right back on her gun. The metal was soothing. "I think it's best if we just go back to the main road together, right now. I'm going to walk with you all the way to my car and then I'm going to get in and you're going to stay put. Once I'm safely inside you're going to go away and you're going to pretend this never happened. If someone sees us, we were having a little rendezvous in the woods for all I care, but I think it best we don't discuss it further."

message 17: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly let him get a tiny bit of a head start before she started walking too. Let him be in her line of sight where she could judge his actions before he even made them. Sure, she had choked when she was supposed to shoot him, but that didn't mean she was bad at her job. She was a trained hunter. She had instincts at least as good as his, or she wouldn't have been able to catch him in the first place, or any of his friends, for that matter. She could react faster than she thought would ever be necessary in a normal world, but unfortunately she would never get to be part of that world. She lived in a world where she had to walk behind a boy, that also happened to be a wolf, in order to make sure that she didn't get mauled.

"You're not funny you know," she said after a few minutes, in response to his little joke though quite late. "You're not funny out here and you're certainly not funny in class," though this may have been a lie. She had more than once giggled at one of his jokes, though she wasn't sure if it was because he was funny or because she was so smitten with him.

message 18: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly pulled her gun immediately when he sidestepped and clicked off the safety. She had the barrel pointed to him already and she shook her head. "I wouldn't try to get sly if I were you. This might be your home ground but I was born to hunt, and I do it well. I've killed a few of your little friends already and I will not hesitate to kill you if you make one more unwarranted step," she hissed out slowly, making sure that he would catch every word. "Not to mention, with your little cold, I can guarantee I have the upper hand. I'm not just any little girl with a gun."

She walked up close behind him and put the barrel of the gun right against the small of his back. "I'm not taking any chances with you. People who take chances get killed." Her own mother, for instance.

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "It's not my job to enjoy my stay here," Molly replied, with just the slightest tinge of sadness in her voice. She had never lived a normal life. She had been groomed and trained for her job practically since the day she was born, and it only got worse when she was actually able to hold a gun. She had been shown wolf-made disaster after disaster, both in real life and in documentation. She had moved from town to town, pretending to be part of a military family, though her family would never be part of any military these people were familiar with. Enjoying her stay, therefore, was not really an option. She would be gone soon enough.

"And if you plan to save your pack, I suggest that you do it soon. We're in the business of putting down murderers, so if the murders stop, we'll move on. But, we'll absolutely come back if we need to. So, it's up to you I guess," she shrugged her shoulders, "Since I accidentally left you with your life and all." She almost smiled.

message 20: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I'm not exactly the partying type," Molly told him, though she really wouldn't actually know since she had never been invited to a party before this. "And I have nothing to wear, and..." she didn't give the real reason, that her father would never let her. She was supposed to be out hunting tomorrow night and he would never let her go to a party no matter what. She wanted to go, she really did. He was incredible looking and even know she couldn't help her school girl crush. "I'd just ruin your party, trust me on that," she said, more softly than usual as she slipped the gun back into it's holster.

She could see her car now, a little inconspicuous thing, and headed toward it. "You can go now," she said, "If you try anything here you'll be caught for sure. I'd say nice finally talking to you, but it's not like it'll happen again, and it wasn't nice anyway." She barked a short laugh then shrugged and passed him to get to her car, keeping her ears open for his movement.

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((I'm thinking school because she needs a little more convincing to come to the party, so I'll skip there.))

She walked toward biology class with her heart in her toes. She wanted to be anywhere but here, in a class with the boy she had almost killed last night. Not to mention, she was exhausted and her lab partner was a real jerk, always trying to hit on her and grab her. She wished they could just be done with town already so she could pretend it all never happened. But instead, she sighed and sat down in her seat, resting her hand on her cheek, even as her lab partner started up his antics.

message 22: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "What are you doing?" Molly hissed at Colten as he sat down. "You can't just do that. Wait. Why are you doing that? Are you insane?" She put her face in her hands and did her best to keep calm in this situation. She had thought she had made it abundantly clear that they would not be spending any more time with one another. It was ridiculous and dangerous. She was supposed to kill him and if anyone on her team found out that she was associating with a wolf she would be dead, and same for him if his pack found out he was chumming around with a hunter.

He had to be doing this on purpose. He was trying to keep an eye on her, or he was trying to annoy her into snapping like a twig. She thought about getting up and just going to sit somewhere else, but she didn't have any money to bribe someone for their seat...and no one liked her anyway. This was a disaster.

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "And how do you expect me to explain to my father that I know there will be nothing to hunt?" Molly asked, raising an eyebrow cynically at him. She turned back to the board as the teacher approached it. This guy sure was persistent, and she couldn't understand it in the slightest. Logic stood that they should avoid each other at all costs, as she had been doing, and pretend they had never known about each other. Maybe wolves were less smart than she had been told.

Of course, the party was starting to sound pretty good though. She had never been a party and the way Colten was talking this up had her curious. She really had nothing to wear though, and it would be very difficult to get away from her father in order to get there. Maybe she would try, but Colten didn't need to know that.

message 24: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly thought about tell him how silly his plan was when it came to her father, but she kept her mouth closed. It was no use telling this boy that her father was the one man that he ought to fear most in the world. She would just appease the poor guy for now, give him a very soft maybe, and then avoid him once more. Maybe she would go to the party, but if she did, she was going to keep away from this wolf boy. Though, it still seemed very unlikely. She wasn't the partying type. She didn't have any friends. She didn't have clothes like the rest of these girls. The closest she ever got to male attention was that of the negative variety from her lab partner, and it was just because he did it to anything with breasts.

She sighed softly and shook her head. "Probably not. I just don't think I would fit in even if your plan would work. I might try but I'm telling you right now not to get your hopes up. Really, don't get your hopes up. We're not going to be friends. Alright?" She looked at him seriously then looked away, avoiding any further eye contact. She hated that she wanted to go to this stupid party now.

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((Should we skip to the party?))

message 26: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments ((I'll let you set the scene since it's your party.))

message 27: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly went into the woods with her father, as she did every night, dressed in her usually hunting outfit. Tonight though, like the night before, she asked to go alone. Her heart was racing in her chest more than normal because she didn't actually plan to hunt. She had decided she would go to this stupid party, just to see what all the fuss was about. She had thought that maybe it was a trap for a minute or two, but the whole school was buzzing about it so there was no way. So, she was going, even though she knew it was unlikely she would have a good time.

So as soon as she was far enough away from the other hunters, she started to sneak away. She didn't take her car, though she would have loved to. She had to leave it just in case her father checked for it, so instead she took a cab. In the cab she started to change her clothes, sort of. She kept on her tight, black jeans but took off her hunting jacket, leaving her in a tight gray tank top. Her combat boots couldn't be changed so they would have to do. She looked good, in her way, but it was definitely not usual party attire. Luckily though, the crowd was so big that she was able to just slip through it all.

message 28: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly was careful to sneak through the crowd without bumping anyone, because she didn't want to be noticed. She made it to the drinks and grabbed one for herself, opening it up and bringing it to her lips. She didn't drink often, but she was very good at holding her liquor, as she knew from past experience. So, a beer or two really wasn't going to hurt her and she sipped it as she wandered through the crowd.

The house was beautiful, at least as far as she could tell from between the huge crowd of people. The house was also huge, but no one seemed to be going upstairs, so she took the hint. Downstairs and outside only. No problem. She found a couch and sat down on it, only to be immediately sandwiched between two guys that looked a little too old to be in high school. This wasn't going to end up good, she could already feel that much. She tried to get up but one of them grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down to a sit.

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly slapped his hand away, probably harder than she need to, and then slapped away the hand of one of the men. She stood up and stormed past Colten, then waited for him with her hands on her hips. "I do not belong to you and I don't need your help," she hissed at him, her eyes shining with anger. "In case you have forgotten, I'm a hunter, not some damsel in distress. I could kill everyone in here with my bare hands." It was definitely a stretch, but she was mad and she wasn't entirely rational. Luckily though, she was rational enough to make sure she wasn't being too loud, or drawing attention.

"I knew I shouldn't have come to this stupid party," she grumbled. "I do not belong to you." She turned and started to stomp away, well, not really but she certainly wanted to. She wished she could slap him, but that would definitely draw too much attention. Though really, she didn't even know why she was so mad. Two days ago she would have loved to have been called his, though, maybe still not quite like that.

message 30: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly stared at him, completely baffled. "What do you want from me?" she asked him, "I mean, why are you so set on talking to me? We can't be friends. There is just no way that's logical in any universe." She sighed and shook her head. "It's weird enough that you're talking to me not knowing what we both know. You're out of my league. People are probably wondering why the heck you're even talking to me at this point." She swallowed and looked down toward her toes. She had had such a crush on him, so why was she fighting this? She didn't know. She was confused.

message 31: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly rolled her eyes then just started walking up the stairs. It was no use trying to reason with this boy so she was just going to go upstairs and 'talk' with him, not that she would really mind if it turned into more than that...No. He was a wolf. She needed to remember that. She took a deep breath and waited for him. "Well? You going to show me the way or are you just going to stand there?" she asked. She raised an eyebrow at him, hoping no one would notice that they were going upstairs, which was obviously forbidden.

message 32: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly took a quick sweeping gaze of the room, taking everything in and analyzing it. After only a moment she realized her suspicions had been right: This was, indeed, Colten's house. Or rather, his parents house. She had figured as much when he had been so adamant about her coming to the party, and had known so when he had suggested they go upstairs. He wouldn't have taken her somewhere forbidden even if it had been his best friend's house because he just didn't seem like that kind of person. The family photos really just gave her that last bit of proof that she needed to confirm her thoughts.

"So you're the instrumental type then," she said as she entered more deeply into the room and continued to look around. She wasn't even bothering to hide the fact that she was being nosy. He had begged her to come up so she didn't feel the need to pretend she was going to be polite. She picked up a few things every now and then, just to look at them.

message 33: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Why keep guitars if you can't play them?" Milly asked, genuinely curious. "I can actually play guitar and I don't own one." She picked up one of his and played a small bit of a song she had memorized long ago. She had always been good with memorization of music. She then set the guitar back down and shrugged as she heard his question. "I do move around a lot. We pretend my father is in the military. We stay in one place only until all the wolves are dead or until we're positive the killing has stopped. We're not cold blooded, we're just trying to protect the human population."

She walked over toward his desk and looked at the family photos there. "Are you all wolves?" she asked him, "Your whole family I mean. And here exactly do you stand in the pack anyway? You. Any be alpha because you're too young, but I've seen young betas if they're closely related to the alpha...."

message 34: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly smiled a bitter smile. "How horrible. Not only are we enemies, but we're enemies by blood. Your father is the alpha, my father is James Travis..." She waited to let the name sink in, because it was a name that should strike fear in any wolf's heart. He was famous for his kill precision and just by the sheer number of kills. Molly knew it was because he had nothing else, no reason to bother with anything but killing. He would kill until he was dead and then maybe he'd make a deal with the devil just to come back and kill more. And his daughter would kill because he said so.

She sighed softly, "Many members of my family are hunters and we all travel together. My mother was a hunter too, and pretty much the only thing my father ever enjoyed besides killing, but she's dead now. She wasn't a great hunter and she got taken down by a wolf when I was seven. Ironic because it was my first time seeing a live hunt. My father was so distraught he left me in the woods and I had to search for home for three days. Luckily he had killed all the wolves in his rage." She turned and smiles wide at Colten. "I should have killed you and he'll kill me if he finds out I'm here. It's a lovely life for a girl, really." She rolled her eyes.

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments It was like a little shock as their hands touched, but she didn't squeeze back. He was missing the point. "Thank you for the sympathy, but I don't really need it. I was an unhappy accident and my mother was a cruel woman, so I'm not so broken up about the whole thing. What I'm saying is that my father really will kill me if he finds out that I've gone soft. All hunters who go soft and start to cohort with wolves basically get executed because you can't have someone running around knowing about werewolves I guess. Further, I'm saying that most hunter have a reason for what they do and they won't stop easily, especially not my father, so it doesn't matter who is innocent and who is not. We can't exactly reason with you when we're hunting so everyone is getting killed unless you can get them to stop what they're doing and maybe go into hiding for a while. And lastly, my father is the master which means I'm good at what I do. If you turn on me in any way, you will lose your life. Understood?"

message 36: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly's eyes flared and before she could think about it, she was giving him a hard punch in the chest. It hurt her hand but she could at least see it hurt him the slightest bit too. "I didn't choose to live this way!" she told him, almost yelling but not quite. "My father is a psychopath. Hunters are just trying to do what they think is right, in any case. So there are some innocent wolves, but there are also wolves that are killing other innocent people." She sighed softly and shook her head, walking away from him across the room.

"I'm not going to argue over this with you. I'm doing what I'm forced to do and I'm giving you a chance to get your pack under cover before it's too late for them," she told him, hands on her hips. "And to think I came up here thinking I wouldn't be accused of anything. I've never once accused you of killing anyone, though I certainly have no proof of that. And you want me to trust you? How about you trust me?"

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "You just got lucky," Molly told him bitterly. "I'm not helping you because I have a gentle nature or because I think what I'm doing is particularly wrong. Ok? You just caught me off guard with your human form. Like I said, killing an animal is one thing, but killing a person is different. I'm not trying to be a murderer here." She sighed. "Though honestly, I could have just disappeared right after you turned if you weren't, well, you. You're going to get a real kick out of this. I had a stupid little crush on you and seeing you change froze me. You don't have to be worried though. I'm over it." She walked toward the door. "I'm going to go. This was a mistake."

message 38: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly rolled her eyes and let out a sigh. "Had, yes, had being the key word. You're a freaking werewolf and there's no way I'd be with a werewolf. Further, crushes are just generally kind of stupid, especially for me when I know for a fact that I'm leaving soon enough. Also, I just don't think I like you that much. You irritate me in a way that I just do not understand. So, really, I think I'm going to go. We don't need to talk about this anymore."

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly fidgeted around, kind of wanting to punch him again. This is what she meant. He was so frustrating. He was somehow convincing her to stay and all she really wanted to do was run away. She didn't like that he was having that kind of power over her. "Colten," she sighed, "We can't do this. Even if I did still like you, it's not logical. It's not like we could date. You're very attractive, I'll admit that, but so what? I'm not really the type of girl who just hooks up with a bunch of random guys, and especially not knowing what I know about you. And what if I did start really liking you? Then I'm screwed."

message 40: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "You're driving me crazy here! I didn't say we had to date I'm just trying to be realistic here and it's like you only hear half of what I say. I just...no. No. I'm going to go before you make me really want to hit you again, this time in the face," Molly said, obviously frustrated. "And, just so you know, you can't expect people to think of you in a certain way when all they know is what exactly has happened in the short time they have known you. You're not doing yourself a whole lot of favors." She walked out the door.

message 41: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly walked all the way back to her car in the woods. She knew she ought to call a cab but she just needed to the time and fresh air to think. This guy, this wolf, was really getting to her and she didn't know why. She was never silly over boys because she wasn't that type of person. She was logical, but he made her feel illogical. She was confused about everything at this point and she didn't want to go home where she would be forced to think. Maybe she would just get to her car and then wander around the woods for a while. Yeah, that sounded good...so that's what she did.

It was cold but she didn't mind. She liked nature, always had, and she wanted to just be in it right now. She could hear strange noises all around, but it didn't matter. She wasn't afraid.

message 42: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly heard a large animal somewhere nearby and she ducked behind a tree. She thought there weren't supposed to be any wolves out tonight so this had to be something else, and yet, it didn't feel that way. In any case, she was without a real weapon. All she had was a silly pocket knife that would do wonders against a human, but would do nothing to anything larger. She was in trouble if this animal decided it wanted anything to do with her, so she pulled herself up a tree again, despite what happened last time. She leaned against the trunk of the tree and just listened.

message 43: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "I'd be careful if I were you," she called after him softly, knowing that there might still be hunters in the area. He was a real piece of work, that guy. He should know better, especially after her many warnings for he and his pack to just cool it and stay hidden for a while. If he got shot it would definitely be his own fault and she couldn't only shake her head. It wasn't her job to protect him, at all. She was just going to sit up in the tree. Yes, sit in the tree and not go after him, even though she wanted to, even if just to knock some sense into him.

message 44: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly watched the wolf walk away then leaned her head back and closed her eyes. She wouldn't stay here all night, but she just wasn't ready to go home. Her father wouldn't notice she was out late because he would assume she got a lead on a wolf, so there were no problems there. She was cold though, which would become a problem soon enough and she would be forced to trek back to her car. She wished she hadn't gone to that party and ditched her jacket because it would come in handy right about now.

She couldn't hear Colten moving around anymore so she hoped he had gone back home to his mansion, deciding not to get himself killed after all.

message 45: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly was shivering so hard her teeth were chattering now, so she decided it was best to go ahead and climb down for the night. She walked toward her car, hugging her arms close to her chest. She usually wasn't one to meander or walk slowly, but tonight she was moving very slow. She was too cold to hustle and honestly she wasn't entirely sure where her car was parked. It had been several hours since she had left it and she had been in such a hurry she hadn't really thought about where she was leaving it. She was such an idiot. She really needed to get her mind out of the gutter before she froze to death out here.

message 46: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Molly jumped when Colten came out of a bush and handed her a flannel shirt. Her eyes gazed over his now naked torso and then the shirt and then his face. She was beyond confused by the fact that he was even still here. "Are you stalking me?" she asked him with a slight frown, her eyes taking in his blush. Well, he certainly didn't mean for her to know about his stalking.

In any case, she snatched the shirt and wrapped it around himself because she was freezing and needed something before she got hypothermia or something. "And yeah, I guess I do need you to find my car for me. Laugh it up. The hunter went to a party like a fool and forgot where her car was."

message 47: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Because I don't have the greatest home life, in case you missed that from all my blurting earlier," Molly replied. She took back off his flannel and handed it toward him. "Now you're cold and I'm the one who messed up, so please, take this back. We'll be there soon enough so I'll be totally fine," she said, practically shoving the shirt back to him so that he would take it. She tried to give him a smile so that he knew it was ok. She could see her car in the clearing now and she started walking faster. "Thanks for finding my car for me."

message 48: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "It's not your fault," Molly told him as he walked away, "I told you I wasn't good at parties. There's a reason I don't ever get invited to them." She gave a short laugh then started to get into the car. "Wait. Do you need a ride home? Or are you good?" she asked him. She figured he wouldn't want a ride but she knew that she had to ask or she would end up feeling bad about it later. Plus, there was still the small chance that her dad was out there hunting, and it was cold.

message 49: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Just accept the ride," Molly told him before slipping into the car and putting on her seat belt. She started up the car then waited for him. She wasn't going to wait long for him to make up his mind, but she sort of hoped that he chose to take the ride. It was so weird. She wanted to be far away from him and she wanted to be close to him at the same time. He confused her to no end and it was driving her mad. She needed to figure out what was going on and that meant spending a little more time with him.

message 50: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "Why won't you be sleeping?" Molly asked him, genuinely curious. She was practically a certified insomniac herself, but she wondered what could be keeping him awake. "And your parents really let you throw those huge parties? Or are you doing it in secret while they're away or something?" She knew she was once again being a little nosy, but she once again didn't care. She had her questions and she would ask them, whether or not they actually got answered. Of course, most of the time she expected them not to be answered so she asked many at a time.

« previous 1 3