Detailed Roleplayers discussion

1x1 > Amara x Isis

Comments Showing 1-40 of 40 (40 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Here it is. Any ideas in particular?

message 2: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Have you ever seen or read Harry Potter?

message 3: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I've seen it but not in several years, I wouldn't be very good at role playing it.

message 4: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Darn, have you ever watched The Fosters?

message 5: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Some of it, but never any full seasons. I know the gist though.

message 6: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well I have a plot based on the Fosters, do you mind being the guy?

message 7: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure I can be the guy.

message 8: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Let me go find me plot

message 9: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Ok

message 10: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Here's me plot:

[ My Knight in shining Armor ]

Muse A lives in a foster home with her biological brother, she loves where she lives and she loves her brother, she also loves her two moms and her sister, and her other two brothers. Muse A however, is going through a rough patch, since it's just been a year since she has moved in with the family, at school she doesn't give a crap about anything, and her foster brother, the oldest one broke up with his girlfriend because he had feeling for her, her biological brother is on the brink of getting beaten up. What better way to lose stress and calm down then meeting possibly the hottest guy in your grade and school? Muse A meets Muse B, but not in the traditional, she met him when he first stared at her in English class, ever since then, they have grown closer, they have grown so close that they trust each other with things normal couples wouldn't trust anything. Muse A is invited to an party that Muse B is throwing, she finds out Muse Bs home is being foreclosured and he's having an little "get together" with his friends/the whole school. Muse A takes her foster sister along and everything is going great until Muse B gets super drunk and goes crazy, it takes Muse A's will power to get him to calm down, she finally gets him to calm down while in her arms. We can go from there.

{ My Only Requirements }

- MxF
- I'm Muse A
- Swearing, Sex ( Sex will be pmed )
- 6+ sentences or at least a paragraph
- Activity, Punctuation, Grammar, Vocabulary, Spelling, Capitalization
- Tell me when your leaving and stuff, I understand if you have a life, I do too, I mean i got chores and shit like a normal teen.

message 11: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sounds great to me!

message 12: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Cool, shall we make characters?

message 13: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure, you can go ahead first. Is there anything in particular I should know/add to my character since you're more knowledgeable about the show than I am?

message 14: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Well, your character would have a small crush on her, and he would be considered an player and an bad boy, but he's not really an bad boy, he's an nice dude who just falls in with the wrong crowd. That's basically just it, you can control his history on why his house is foreclosured and whatever else you want to include

message 15: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Alright sounds good to me.

message 16: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister)

[ Name ]Amara Jonelle Williams
{ Nicknames } Ama, Mara, Jonelle

[ Gender ] Female
[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Age ] 17 years old
{ Date Of Birth } February 14th

[ Personality ]
Amara is a party animal when she wants to be, but ever since she joined her foster family, she just dialed it down a little bit, Amara is a straight-out goofball. Amara though, has an tendency to be awfully quiet, she barely talks and when she does it sounds as if she's mean, she really isn't. Amara is a nice girl when she wants to be, she doesn't give a crap about anything in school, she only cares for her twin siblings, her older brother and her younger brother, plus her moms. Amara loves being by herself, and like any other human being, she has a lot of other emotions, although she also has a lot of other personality traits, she's an major sarcastic asshole, and she tends to go overboard with jokes and stuff.

[ History ]

She grew up in a wonderful home, that is until her mom died and her father became abusive towards her and her biological younger brother, she spent seven years getting beaten for her younger brother to keep him safe. Until one day when her father tried beating her gay brother for wearing one of their mothers old dresses, that day she went ravage and broke his car and an window. Amara was tossed into juvie for that at the age of fourteen, leaving her younger brother sisterless, when she turned sixteen, she was able to get out of jail and meet an wonderful foster family. Amara secretly tried getting her brother out with her foster family's sons help, but when they got there the foster family's son was held at gunpoint for trying to save Amara and her brother.

A few months after the incident, the foster family immediately took her and her biological younger brother in and since then Amara has changed a little, the least she does is stay in school, but she rarely does any of the work.

[ Family ]

Joanna Williams - Foster Mom #1
Hannah Williams - Foster Mom #2
Brendan Williams - Foster Older Brother #1
Justin Williams - Foster Older Brother #2
Amilia Williams - Foster Sister
Kyle Williams - Biological Gay Brother

message 17: by Isis (last edited Mar 07, 2016 09:14PM) (new)

Isis | 6033 comments

[ Name ] Ezekiel James Wick
{ Nicknames } Zeke, which is what he goes by on a regular basis

[ Gender ] Male
[ Sexuality ] Heterosexual
[ Relationship Status ] Single

[ Age ] 18 years old
{ Date Of Birth } October 17th

[ Personality ]
On the outside, Zeke is the poplar guy that everyone wants to know and befriend. He's the guy that never looses his cool and the guy that can have any girl that he wants. He maybe doesn't do his best in school, though he's not an idiot by any means. He's also not big into sports but he can fit into that crowd if he wants to. In fact, he can slip into pretty much any crowd that he wants and fit right in, like he belonged there all along. He can also get just about anyone to do just about anything he wants with a flash of his smile.

Of course, really, he just can't seem to get close to anyone. He's easily annoyed with people and he has yet to trust another human soul. He often feels like he's broken, or lost, but he will never let anyone know that if he can help it. He's always hold his big, charming smile and pretend that the world is as perfect as it looks to be for him.

[ History ]
Zeke's parents have always been good people, but they never had many opportunities. In fact, half the time, they seemed to be cursed. They started off alright though, with dreams of a big family and a big careers, both of which were never realized. They had one son, Zeke, but the birth didn't go as planned and they could never have another child. So of course, Zeke was always showered with love and approval no matter what he did. His parents were practically afraid to disagree with him or punish him. He doesn't really take advantage of this though, because he knows it's not worth it.
His parents never got their dreams jobs and they have struggled with money since Zeke could remember. They've been on the verge of losing their home for years but always manage to pull the funds together at the last second, maybe not always through legal means. Lately though, things have gotten too bad too fast. His father was in a car accident and broke his pelvis, keeping him from working, and his mother lost her job. Zeke got a little side job to try and help but his parents refuse to take the money. They're losing their house this time and there's nothing he can do about it, which kills him.

[ Family ]
James Wick - Father
Lisa Wick- Mother

message 18: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Awesome, where shall we start?

message 19: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments I have no idea haha.

message 20: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Maybe at the part where he goes crazy at the party and she calms him down in her arms?

message 21: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Sure, but I'll have to start tomorrow night. You can start if you want to but it's been a busy couple of days with work.

message 22: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara and her sister were getting ready for the party, their mom came in and asked them where they were going, they both looked at each other before Amilia says, " We are going to my friends house to watch movies and stuff," Amilia replied to their mother. Their mother nodded and then turned to walk away, then she turned around and looked at the both of them, " Wait the both of you?" Their mother asked, Amilia and Amara nodded, their mother nodded again and then told them the curfew for them and then walked away.

message 23: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke's party was already roaring. His parents were out of town, but they had basically given him permission to throw a party anyway, though they probably had no idea it would get so huge. Just about every teenager in town was at the party already, and Zeke knew the older crowd would be arriving soon enough. He had already downed two beers and was hunting for a third. He had gotten enough for the party, or so he had thought, but apparently he had been quite short. He hoped somebody else managed to get some or else this party was going to be a pretty dry one, which didn't fly well with him. He needed to get his mind off of some things.

message 24: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara and her sister arrived about ten minutes later, Amilia went in search for alcohol, while Amara on the other hand went in search for Zeke, the boy everyone thought she was dating. They might've kissed once here or there, but Amara and Zeke weren't dating, she sighed as she walked through the crowd in search for Zeke.

message 25: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke bumped right into Amara, the girl he was trying very hard not to catch feelings for. She had a messy life, and he had a messy life, so it would just never work out. Plus, he wasn't the type of guy who dated, or stuck with one girl in any way. But he couldn't help the smile that sprung onto his lips upon seeing her. "Amara!" he laughed, "You actually came! I thought for sure you would end up bailing on me." He had invited her to the party first, not that she knew that, and he had really hoped that she would come. He just liked being around her, if nothing else.

message 26: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Bail on you? Dude, I would never bail on you, others maybe, you never," Amara says with a laugh, she didn't notice the alcohol on his breath, her sister was about to leave when Amara grabbed her arm, " Don't drink more then one cup, and only small sips alright?" Amara says to her, her sister nodded and then disappeared from the view of the two.

message 27: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke swung his arm around her shoulders and grinned like a fool, which was probably due to the alcohol. "You're not going to tell me how to drink too, are you?" he asked her teasingly, "Because I don't know how well I'm going to take to that." He poked her in the side lightly before flopping onto the couch and pulling her along. He found that there were more beers in the cooler so he pulled two out. He handed one to her then opened the other and knocked it back pretty quickly. "Tell me something good," he laughed, though his laughter sound just a little hollow.

message 28: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara didn't take the beer, she handed it to someone else, who just thanked her and went on their way, she then sat there and then chuckled quietly when Zeke spoke, " Well nothing is going good to be honest, not for me at least," Amara murmured, " The only good thing right now is that I'm here with you instead of listening to my moms," Amara spoke.

message 29: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments He frowned a little bit, "Is something wrong with your moms?" he asked her. He liked her moms, at least what very little he had met of them. He wanted Amara to be happy with them. He knew she had troubles and he just wanted her to finally just have a break for once. He knew he couldn't help her, but he just put his arm around her and gave her a squeeze. "You can tell me about it later. For now, you just need a night to enjoy yourself."

message 30: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Yes, but I'm not drinking any beer or alcohol, i gotta stay sober for my sister," Amara murmured with a smile, she was about to add , and for you, but she thought against it and just smiled at Zeke. She sighed softly and began to think about something, but then before she could stop herself, " You shouldn't be drinking alcohol you know," She says, she was about to apologize for saying that, but she didn't say a word.

message 31: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke only rolled his eyes. "I don't tell you what to do, so you don't tell me what to do," he told her. "I don't drink often but I'm drinking tonight." He grabbed another beer just because she had told him not to, and he was feeling feisty tonight. He chugged back that beer, already having lost count of how many he had had. He knew she was right, but he just wasn't willing to admit it tonight. He sighed softly and got up off the couch. "Come on, lets go out back. It's stuffy in here," he mumbled.

message 32: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Zeke, you shouldn't even be drinking let alone going anywhere else, but alright, let's go out back," Amara muttered, " Your too young to be drinking, and I can tell your already drunk," Amara added as she stood up, she dusted herself off and began to watch Zeke for a moment.

message 33: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke turned around and frowned at her. "Who cares Amara? Who cares if I'm too young to drink? Who cares if I'm drunk? Nothing really matters. Just lay off me," he said, starting to get irritated now. As if he didn't have enough to deal with without her nagging at him. He started to storm off from her, practically pushing people out of his way as he went, occasionally shouting when someone tried to slow him down.

message 34: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara looked away but she shook her head and started to follow him, just in case he destroyed anything in the house or did anything to hurt someone, she kept herself hidden but was pretty sure he'd smell her perfume she was wearing. But she still kept herself hidden as she followed Zeke, she never meant to cause am problem.

message 35: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Eventually Zeke made it outside in the back yard, where there were fewer people. He kicked the side of the house, let out a string of curse words, then picked up a rock to through it through the window. He was shouting now, though it was all pretty incoherent.

message 36: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara ducked when an rock flew through the window, she hurried outside and found Zeke, she herded the very few people into the house before she stood outside alone with Zeke, making sure to take everything that would hurt him, or anyone in the house, she then just stood there. She felt bad but she had to speak the truth, she would never hold anything like that back.

message 37: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments "What, Amara? What? What do you want from me? What does everyone want from me? I just wanted to have one more good night. One more before they took my house and I have to go God knows where. See ya life. I'm off to the poor house!" He laughed bitterly, not knowing or caring if he was making a scene.

message 38: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Amara sighed, " Zeke, you need to calm down, I'm sorry for speaking my mind, but you know that I speak my mind," Amara says as she came closer to Zeke, " I didn't mean to make a problem about this, but with the amount of beer you have been drinking, I'm worried that you might pass out or something," Amara says softly.

message 39: by Isis (new)

Isis | 6033 comments Zeke rolled his eyes, "I haven't even had that much, and beer alone doesn't usually make you pass out. I'm drunk, but I'm not going to end up passed out in a pool of vomit. This is normal," he told her, slurring his words every now and then. He had been drunk before, but almost never this drunk. He didn't even really like the taste of alcohol, he was just trying to forget about his problems before they were blasted all over the school.

message 40: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) " Zeke, I know my fair share of alcohol, and I know that if you drink too much, you'll pass out, Zeke I care about you l okay, I actually care about you, I'm sorry for sounding like an parental jackass," Amara says.