Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

SandWings > Dungeon

Comments Showing 1-26 of 26 (26 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowstriker paced in his cell, the rhythmic tapping of his claws rang out in the dungeon.

message 3: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

A silent guard stood just outside of the cell, not even bothering to glance back at the prisoner

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowstriker yawned and stretched his wings, which bumped against the side of his cramped cell.

message 5: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The guard flashed an annoyed glance at him, like "Why am i here guarding you when I could be having fun?"

An echoing boom resounded throughout the dungeon, and he flinched, but soon regained composure. "Who was that!?"

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowstriker snorted, "like I know."

message 7: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The guard sneered at him, then turned to his partner ((can u rp the partner?))

"Go and check it out, okay?"

Eclipse heard him and snuck through the shadows cautiously

message 8: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 08, 2016 06:42AM) (new)

(((Yep, I'm on it.))
"Fine" grunted his partner, a large brutish SandWing. And rushed off in the general direction of the noise.

Shadowstriker sighed sadly and waited for the guard to leave before settling down and preparing to sleep away his boredom.

message 9: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The guard settled back in front of Shadowstriker's cell

((Thx))

Eclipse accidentally brushed a bar and her wing made a ringing sound. She ran towards the lone guard

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Which one?))

message 11: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

((Mine but he's gonna tell queen thorn and urs cam come back or something.))

message 12: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2016 11:31AM) (new)

Shadowstriker perked up when he heard the bang, wondering what it was.

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse hid above his cell cautiously

The other guard yelled down the hall "I'm going to tell Queen Thorn!"

message 14: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2016 11:31AM) (new)

Shadowstriker glanced up as he heard a faint scuffling above and his eyes went wide. He waited for the guard to leave, "What are you doing?" He hissed.

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse hissed down at him "Getting you out!" She grabbed the guard's keys as he ran past and started testing them quietly

message 16: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2016 11:31AM) (new)

Shadowstriker narrowed his eyes, "why?" He asked.

message 17: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse ignored his question and found the right one. She pulled him out of the cell and ran, her wings close to her body. "You want out or not?"

message 18: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2016 11:32AM) (new)

Shadowstriker ran lithely after Eclipse, sneaking, a shadow, nothing. Making fast quiet footfalls against the cool hard stone.

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

The lone guard returned, just in time to get bowled over by Eclipse. "Hey!" He shouted, and started to ring the alarm. Eclipse darted out of the dungeon and leapt off of the balcony towards JMA.

message 20: by [deleted user] (last edited Mar 09, 2016 11:32AM) (new)

Shadowstriker dove of the side of the balcony, flying furiously to catch up with Eclipse. "Where are we going?" He asked when he caught up, taking up a more casual pace.

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse glanced behind her and then back to him. "Jade Mountain." She said simply. "Any more questions, because we have guards on our tail."

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

"What, you think I haven't noticed? I'm a wanted criminal now, and you probably are too." He sniffed, " and you really think I wouldn't have questions? What's Jade Mountain? Who are you? What's going on? Why did you get me out?"

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse waved her wing and spun to the right as a jet of flame swooshed past her. "I had a dream." She said. "I was told to save you from Queen Thorn's dungeon."

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

Shadowstriker sumersaulted away from another jet of flame. "That doesn't even begin to answer half of my questions." He shouted, "and that possibly raises more."

message 25: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Eclipse threw him an annoyed look. "That's all the dream told me! Would you rather I just say i saved you because I'm a nice dragon?"

She swooped behind Jade Mountain ((post there??))

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yes))