2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Why Mermaids Sing (Sebastian St. Cyr, #3)
This topic is about Why Mermaids Sing
Why Mermaids Sing > Question S

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Russell Yates and Kat have forged an alliance. What do you think of it? Do you think it will be enough to protect them both from Jarvis? Is he done with them?

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments I have no idea where the balance of "secrets" lies between/among these people.

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments Their alliance will help them in the short term. Only time will tell if it will protect them for the duration. Jarvis is smart, wily and vindictive....

I cannot believe Jarvis is done with them. Kat outfoxed him and Yates holds a devasting secret about him. No way is he giving them a pass and Yates should watch his back.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I am so curious about what Yates has on Jarvis. It must be huge.

Even on this reread I was rooting for Jarvis to catch Kat in his crosshairs. I'm not sure why Sebastian coming to her defense would stop Jarvis. All he would have to do is make it known publicly that she's a spy for the French and she would be ruined and there wouldn't be anything Sebastian could do to save her. I can't believe that Jarvis is actually afraid of Sebastian.

Whatever Yates has, it must be huge.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
Nope, Jarvis is never done with anyone. And, I am curious to see where this thing with Kat and Yates goes.

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments I don't think Jarvis will let this go entirely. I am curious as to what will happen with Kat. As you say Jonetta, whatever Yates has, it must be huge but it will be interesting to see if/how Jarvis gets around it.

Delicious stories ahead!