2-3-4 Challenge Book Discussions #1 discussion

Why Mermaids Sing (Sebastian St. Cyr, #3)
This topic is about Why Mermaids Sing
Why Mermaids Sing > Question A

Comments Showing 1-13 of 13 (13 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
Was it any surprise that Jarvis was aware of Kat's spying role?

Jo Ann (jojog) | 65 comments No. Wouldn't have expected any less from Jarvis.

Phrynne | 592 comments Jarvis seems to know everything about everybody!!!

Lauren (laurenjberman) | 2239 comments I would have been surprised if he hadn't known!

Charlene (charlenethestickler) | 1379 comments Jarvis is quite a nasty character, isn't he?

Jonetta (ejaygirl) | 7591 comments Mod
I actually wondered in the last book how these spying activities escaped Jarvis' notice. Silly me to have even considered the notion:)

Yes, Jarvis is quite shady, as is the case with most powerful people.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments I'm not surprised Jarvis knew all along. I do wonder why he has allowed it though. I was hoping he'd be successful in exposing Kat.

Loriidae Yes in that I hadn't considered that angle. When I thought about it I wasn't surprised that Jarvis had her followed and not arrested. She was after all a little fish that might lead to bigger fish.

Kris - My Novelesque Life (mynovelesquelife) | 563 comments Mod
I would have been more surprised if he didn't know as he seems to have eyes everywhere.

Tracey (trakka) | 407 comments Yes I agree with you all in that I would have been surprised if he hadn't known. @Veronica I was also hoping that he would be successful in exposing Kat.

Veronica  (readingonthefly) | 694 comments It's the only time I ever rooted for Jarvis, lol.

Mary Beth  | 193 comments I wasnt surprised at all either. It did keep me very intrigued and thought it was suspenseful of his threats to Kat. I thought Kat might of ended up being really hurt.

Sharon Kallenberger Marzola | 212 comments I agree with everyone. I only wondered why Jarvis let her get away with it. I fully expected to find out he used her to feed bad information.