What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

Suggest books for me > Books where Heroine was kidnapped when she was a kid

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ren (new)

Ren | 47 comments Hello, I am looking for some romance books where the Heroine was kidnapped when she was a child and is reunited with her parents years later. (contemporary romance. Adult and or YA)

message 2: by Liralen (new)

Liralen | 709 comments All YA:
The Face on the Milk Carton (series -- they're reunited in book 2)
Where the Stars Still Shine
Twice Taken (no romance)

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 595 comments What Was Mine and The Memory Keeper's Daughter might fit the bill -- but not Romance. More like "fiction"

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 595 comments That sounds interesting, Kym, I've but on my TBR list

message 6: by Kym (new)

Kym | 1058 comments I enjoyed it Jenna. Have read The Memory Keeper's Daughter
and have added What Was Mine to my TBR list, so thank you.

message 7: by Ren (new)

Ren | 47 comments Thanks guys these all seem really interesting!

message 8: by Dina (new)

Dina | 51 comments Girl, missing by Sophie McKenzie

message 9: by GracieKat (new)

GracieKat | 126 comments Chocolat and it's sequel The Girl with No Shadow (also known as The Lollipop Shoes) had that element to it but it's not the forefront of the plot.

message 10: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 595 comments Possibly The Girl in the Red Coat -- girl is kidnapped and I believe the story alternates between kidnapped child and mother, so not quite the same, but might consider reading; more fiction than romance. Ditto for The Candidate's Daughter which has mother and one of the kidnapper's POV, as I recall

message 11: by David (new)

David | 19 comments "Gallowglass" by Barbara Vine (aka Ruth Rendell) is a good one, about a woman who's stalked by the guy who kidnapped her years before -- it has some romance but falls more on the side of psychological mystery/thriller.