Book-A-Holics, Not So Anonymous discussion

Splintered (Splintered, #1)
This topic is about Splintered

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Little Bee (littlebeesreads) | 698 comments Mod
Happy reading!

I am looking forward to this one!

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments Thought about reading this one several times since so many people seem to love it! Just started it this morning!

I will get it next weekend when I get paid! I saw the second book at B&N and the cover is GORGEOUS!

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments These covers are awesome. This one caught my eye immediately and the second is great too!

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments About halfway through and really enjoying it so far! Really like how she has twisted the story and made it fresh!

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments Finished it last night and thought it was a really goth gory version of Alice but with a really unique twist to it!

I just got it. I read the first two chapters this evening. I like it so far I have so much to read I'm going crazy lol

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments lol It actually reads pretty quickly. I finished it in a few days and I was didn't even feel like I read that fast.

I am really enjoying this book!!! You are right, it does read pretty quick lol.

Parts of it is a bit confusing, but I think its just because of all the repressed memories. And to be honest, I like Morpheous. I don't really like Jeb. He seems cool and all, but his over protectiveness and then his blatant actions of pushing her away and infringing on her own dreams is kind of a low blow

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments it was a little muddled at times but I feel like Alice in Wonderland can be confusing at times too. It stuck with the classic roots and went nuts with it lol

I finished this yesterday. I loved it. I love Morpheous. think I'll get that book this weekend :) as well ad The One

Kathy Horsman (kathywithak27) | 338 comments I'm excited for The One but I'm going to wait for library hold to get it!