Red Queen (Red Queen, #1) Red Queen discussion


59 views
Red Queen Book (and Plot Twist Discussion)

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Esh (StoriesThroughPages) I don't know if it is just me but I kinda see that Maven is someone who can't be trusted because of Julian's words that "He is his Mother's son" ever since then I doubted him but still I fell for his actions towards Mare.. I was actually rooting for him but then at the back of my mind, I am not fully trusting him because my instincts is telling me something is up with him! Do you guys also feel the same? thoughts about the book?


message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

I feel it


message 3: by Aida (last edited Mar 29, 2016 06:15PM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Aida yaaaaaaas definitely i felt something because Victoria Aveyard was a smart writer throught the book and i totally could feel she wouldn't make a character as good as Maven with such mother and screwed up life! but still it caught me off guard how big of a traitor he was!


talia [bookishtaliaaa] I can't believe I didn't catch the "Maven is so like his mother" until the plot twist.
I think Victoria Aveyard did good job of masking the foreshadowing until the end :)


message 5: by Esh (StoriesThroughPages) (last edited Apr 05, 2016 07:09AM) (new) - rated it 5 stars

Esh (StoriesThroughPages) Talia Lisa wrote: "I can't believe I didn't catch the "Maven is so like his mother" until the plot twist.
I think Victoria Aveyard did good job of masking the foreshadowing until the end :)"


actually that line had me thinking from the start and yet I am still caught by surprise!!!


talia [bookishtaliaaa] Esh Sarah Mae wrote: "Talia Lisa wrote: "I can't believe I didn't catch the "Maven is so like his mother" until the plot twist.
I think Victoria Aveyard did good job of masking the foreshadowing until the end :)"

actua..."


Right? I think that's why Victoria Aveyard did such a good job! I still wasn't expecting it when it happened :O


Esh (StoriesThroughPages) Aida wrote: "yaaaaaaas definitely i felt something because Victoria Aveyard was a smart writer throught the book and i totally could feel she wouldn't make a character as good as Maven with such mother and scre..."

but have you ever felt something for maven like "aww he is so nice" at some point?


Kirsten Esh Sarah Mae wrote: "Aida wrote: "yaaaaaaas definitely i felt something because Victoria Aveyard was a smart writer throught the book and i totally could feel she wouldn't make a character as good as Maven with such mo..."
Yes. I thought he was really helping her see her parents and family because he loved her but it was all just one big fat pile of poo


Fateemah He was SO shady. Especially those parts where Mare was like "I saw something in his eyes for a moment" scenes. Like, even she saw little somethings wrong.


Kirsten Fateemah wrote: "He was SO shady. Especially those parts where Mare was like "I saw something in his eyes for a moment" scenes. Like, even she saw little somethings wrong."
I might not be done with the book in fact I am only halfway through not even that and I can even see this


back to top