Jodi Picoult Books Reading Group. discussion

Questions/Observations > Does anyone use this anymore ??

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments I love Jodi Picoults books I love to read and after a recent break up it is my outlet so any conversation I can get in regards to opinions on her books or suggestions on other authors similar to her writing style ?
Thank you

message 2: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 19 comments Yes!!! I too am a lover of all the Jodi P books and when I run out and I am waiting for a new one I read Kristin Hannah . Her newest one The Nightingale is wonderful ! It has been said Kristin, has a similar writing style to Jodi .
To lift your spirits may I suggest all the books by Lisa Patton :))
A southern peach of a gal who's character also launches a brand new start

message 3: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments Thank you I will definately look into her! :)

message 4: by Diana (new)

Diana Davis | 15 comments Try out Lisa Scottoline. Her books are amazing and fast paced and usually have some kind of a twist like Picoult. I love reading Jodi as well. I just finished Leaving Time. It actually got poor reviews but I enjoyed the book. Some of my other favorites are Debbie Macomber, Mary Higgins Clark, Elin Hilderbrand and Mary Alice Monroe.....these are just to name a few. I am a nerd and love to read.

message 5: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 19 comments Agreed !! I read those authors too haha guess I'm in the Nerd club haga

message 6: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 19 comments Haha

message 7: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments I have purchased like 6 Lisa scottoline books I just need to read them now lol

message 8: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments Actually I lied I have read "Keep Quiet" I highly highly recommend this book ! Veryyyyy good book!

message 9: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments Has anyone read any Lisa Gardner? I have a bunch of her books but haven't read them yet

message 10: by Vicky (new)

Vicky | 19 comments Thanks for the suggestions , why did you like Keep Quiet so much? :)

message 11: by Chelsea (new)

Chelsea Campbell | 31 comments Well the plot got my hooked right away and it kept you guessing the whole time, I couldn't put it down! Very good book!