Saint Anything Saint Anything discussion

Input about a second book, about Mac and Sydney.

Comments Showing 1-27 of 27 (27 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella I really like this book, I've read it like 10 times. But I personally think there should be a second book, all about Mac and Sydney's romance, and the band Brilliant or Catastrophic. (Oh and Layla and Eric, Will he hurt her like Spence did?)

Belle Arabella wrote: "I really like this book, I've read it like 10 times. But I personally think there should be a second book, all about Mac and Sydney's romance, and the band Brilliant or Catastrophic. (Oh and Layla ..."

OMGGG YAS! I LOVE THIS BOOK BY HER, ITS MUCH DIFF THEN HER OTHER BOOKS, AND I DEF THINK THERE SHOULD BE ANOTHER BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 3: by ash ✈ (last edited Mar 07, 2016 08:10AM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

ash ✈ Um i didn't like it alot and i think Mac and Sydney's Romance was TERRIBLE the rest of the book wasn't bad she should have really changed the way they got together so i didn't HATE it but i didn't LOVE it so it was okay 4 star or 3 i don't think it was good enough to get a five. But i guess EVERYONE's got an opinion. And i don't think there should be a second book but if it was i would NOT read it.

message 4: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella i would read the second book no doubt

ash ✈ EVERYONE's got an opinion.

message 6: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella and i respect yours, no worries

ash ✈ Good i respect yours too but what would the second book be about
cause shes told us about there lives

Madi O.S What a great idea!! I would love a second book! I think it would be cool if it was set a couple years in the futur, like when they are in college/university. I think it would be so cool. :)

Bella Martinez This book was not good there romance was great though. BUT I feel like the book had no SPICE it was boring I only read it so I could go to sleep NO I'm begging u Sarah PLEASE DON'T WRITE A BOOK TWO!

ash ✈ Tell me about it.....

Sky♥ Summers Um this book was good bell

ash ✈ Whos bell????

Sky♥ Summers Oh my BESTE Bell (Short for Bella)
;)

ash ✈ OOOOOHHHHHHH.............

Bella Martinez Yup that's me! :)

ash ✈ k k

message 17: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella i think a book a few years in the future would be awesome and mac and sydney could end up married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

message 18: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella would if they had kids!! that would be adorable

message 19: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella by the way my nickname is Bella.

prag ♻ Lol nope a lot of her other books are better- Just Listen, Dreamland, Along for the ride

message 21: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella im reading along for the ride right now. i literally just picked it up!

message 22: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella Im also now reading lock and key by sarah dessen

message 23: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella i just started just listen

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

I have literally read all of her books. She is one of my favorite authors! Saint Anything was one of my favorites of all hers. I just wished there was more. A sequel would be amazing! We need to ambush her with emails and get her to write it. I mean, not really, but...hopefully there is one. :D

message 25: by Dada (last edited Apr 24, 2016 11:34PM) (new) - rated it 4 stars

Dada I love Mac, he's different from other guys in Sarah Dessen's books. Layla's correct, he's the kind of guy you would want to like you. But I wish he was given more emphasis, like more lines and not just Sydney's and Lyla's description. Because I really like him so I am biased :)

message 26: by Arabella (new) - added it

Arabella I so totally agree cause like he's not rlly involved and without Sydney hes not rlly importany other than being laylas brother

Molly I've read all Sarah Dessen's books and this has to be one of my favorites. With the rest, a sequel would be unnecessary, but I feel like I want one with this book. Mac was so different than all the other boys in her books, and I fell in love with their relationship. A sequel would be amazing.