Harry Potter Fans discussion

New Members!!! > Just getting started?

Comments Showing 1-21 of 21 (21 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Here is some advice if your just getting started!!!

message 2: by Julia (new)

Julia Anyone if you have any advice for new comers feel free to chip in on this board!

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia I would advise starting out commenting on one of the book discussions!

message 4: by Julia (new)

Julia Then maybe trying out one of the quizzes and sharing your results with the fellow potterheads on here

message 5: by Julia (new)

Julia Then you can get a nice discussion going!!!

message 6: by Julia (new)

Julia Also in the what you think catagory, we have many boards and we are always interested in sharing our opinions with each other.

message 7: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Well if you are first getting started, you should go to the introduce yourself discussion, then maybe chat and get to know some people and get used to everyone, then you can go and do all the Harry Potter activities!

message 8: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Sophie Simpson (sophiecool123) | 1008 comments Mod
Yeah, definitely remember to introduce yourself first!!!

message 9: by Julia (new)

Julia Ya, Introducing yourself is definetly the first step

message 10: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

And remember to vote on all the polls. That is a good way to get started.

message 11: by Julia (new)

Julia Yes the polls is a great way to start!

message 12: by Linnea (new)

Linnea Karlberg (linneakarlberg) | 90 comments I agree!

message 13: by Azkamalazka (new)

Azkamalazka | 234 comments ReadingExpert wrote: "I'm new. ReadingExpert here. I love Harry Potter so much read the whole series in a 1 month, and have already ordered Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!"

wow! nice job, you're a fast reader

message 14: by aarifa (new)

aarifa Hello Everyone. If you are a Pokemon/Harry Potter lover, you can go to the Pokemon Go discussion and talk all about Pokemon.

But don't just go to the Pokemon discussion,.... this is still a Harry Potter Group!

message 15: by Grace , Head Mod (new)

Grace  Wright | 657 comments Mod
ReadingExpert wrote: "Any more advice on how to get started?"

Yeah! Well first introduce yourself, then maybe chat in the discussions, and then maybe take some polls and quizzes!

message 16: by Julia (new)

Julia We also have voting this week for new house mods so if your new make sure to check that out!

message 17: by Maya (new)

Maya (booksholdmylifetogether) | 174 comments ReadingExpert wrote: "I'm new. ReadingExpert here. I love Harry Potter so much read the whole series in a 1 month, and have already ordered Harry Potter and the Cursed Child!"
That is awesome I also really like the seiries

message 18: by Julia (new)

Julia We just started up this years house championship which includes gaining points for your house through games, month read and how many comments you have had on our Group. So make sure to join in and if you have any questions feel free to ask!

message 19: by Sophie, Advisor Mod (new)

Julia wrote: "We just started up this years house championship which includes gaining points for your house through games, month read and how many comments you have had on our Group. So make sure to join in and ..."
And don't forget to post your house on the sorting hat discussion and then introduce yourself to the house.

message 20: by Dylan (new)

Dylan (beastmode08) | 27 comments Hey, I am a griffyndor and I can't wait till we win the house cup.

message 21: by Michu♥ (new)

Michu♥ (michugal) | 1 comments Has anyone got harry potter series in epub or mobi ?