Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!} discussion

Fun places > Floating lanterns

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia, The vampire princess(young blood) (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 3206 comments Mod
Again,feel beautiful as you watch the floating lanterns..

message 2: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments Raiden Materialized from the shadows, guns open in there holsters. "Interesting, don't think I have been her before." It was nearly empty, beside a few people.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver hung back, towards the edge. She was wearing a black tank top, black jeans, and black non-heeled boots. It contrasted her pale skin. She had her daggers in her boots and her sword at her hip. She had her arms crossed, her tattoo visible.

message 4: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments Raiden looked around, spotting a woman that stuck out. He looked at her blankly, walking slowly over to her. "I thought I was the only one that was coming to the lanterns, I guess I was wrong." He tilted his head. "What brings you to the Lanterns?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver looked at him. "Lights in the darkness of life." She said simply. She looked back to the lights. A sadness was in her eyes.

message 6: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He frowned, not really understanding, "What do you mean?" He looked at the lights, wondering who kept them lit.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver thought a minute before speaking. "In life, there are periods of darkness. Metaphorically speaking. But, if one looks, they can find light." She explained as if she was trying to find this light. She gestured to the lanterns. "In the dark of night, these lanterns light and drive the darkness away."

message 8: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He shook his head. "But without darkness... I wouldn't be Alive. Darkness isn't always bad... People just assume it is... because they don't understand it." He looked at the shadows. "And the harder light presses... the harder the Darkness presses back."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded slowly. "True, true." She said slowly. "Darkness can be hard to figure out. Sometimes it can't and that is what people are afraid of."

message 10: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He nodded. "I suppose there is truth to that," He smiled. "Honestly though, darkness is just as important as the Light. And light births darkness, and the more light there is.... the more darkness is created."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled. "And yet people don't see that and create more light hence their fear of darkness grows." She was liking this guy more and more.

message 12: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments "And shades like me are born. Same with nightmares, and other evil spirits." He grinned. "The more light that tries to expel darkness... The darker the remaining darkness becomes. People don't realize that they are only destroying themselves..." He looked at her and smiled. "They make their worst fear, the darkness, stronger."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver looked at him. "And yet, they think they're winning."

message 14: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He nodded. "Irony.... it works in strange ways." He looked at her. "What side do you think is right? Or are neither... or both right? I don't think it is that simple."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "I don't enough about each side to make that judgment." She said.

message 16: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments "I think in a way... Both are wrong... But in a way... Both can be right. It's complicated." He smiled. "Weird coming from a shade. I should be backing the darkness. But it's not that simple."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded. "The war between light and dark couldn't be simple. Some prefer the dark, others the light, and yet others like both."

message 18: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He nodded. "I am suprised that I met some one like you... especially since you are the first person I have talked to." He smiled. "I feel kinda lucky."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver gave a small smile. "You're the first to say that to me." Silver chuckled and looked at him. "Thanks."

message 20: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He smiled, holding out his hand. "My name is Raiden. I am a Shade, but don't worry." He smirked. "I don't have a mission for you."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver chuckled and shook his hand. "Princess Silver Smith." She said. "Glad to hear that."

message 22: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments "A princess." He smirked and did a bow. "I am humbled to be in the presence of nobility." He rose. He still had her hand, so he brought it to his mouth, kissing it gently. "And that you spoke to me as a normal person. But there is a first for everything."

message 23: by ((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) (last edited Feb 09, 2017 11:48AM) (new)

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver smiled and took her hand back after he kissed it. "Why shouldn't I talk to you normally?" She asked curiously.

message 24: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments "I am a shade.... I am honestly suprised that you were alright with talking to me. All the princesses I met in the human world were always... afraid... or just rude I suppose." He shook his head.

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver shrugged. "I'm afraid I don't know what a Shade is. And you have given me no reason to be afraid or to be rude."

message 26: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments "A shade is a creature of shadow, darkness. We make amazing assassins and rogues due to our ability as literal embodyments of shadow. So shades aren't very well liked."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) "I see." She said. "Makes very interesting conversation." She said.

message 28: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He smiled. "I suppose it does, though it is more of a hastle than you may think."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded. "I can believe that."

message 30: by Psycho Master (last edited Feb 14, 2017 07:40AM) (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He smirked. "But people really don't bother me... Shade can be terrible creatures."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver stayed quiet, thinking. She gave a small nod. Humans can be horrid. Always wanting love and revenge. Killing...

message 32: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He sighed. "Though I have my good moments." He looked at her. "So what is a princess doing here alone?"

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver gave a small shrug. "Trying to find the meaning of life? I guess I'm trying to find the light." She gave a small laugh.

message 35: by Psycho Master (new)

Psycho Master | 234 comments He smiled a little. "Just don't get caught up in the darkness that journey will bring. Because where there is light... there will always be dark."

((Silver O. Smith - Gods grovel all the same.)) Silver nodded. "Indeed."

Another world{Šûrvìvāł Øf Thë Fíttêšt!}

unread topics | mark unread