What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Paranormal Romance series - witch/mage dances with spirits, speaks like Yoda [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (steffyebes) | 6 comments I think this is a trilogy or a 4 book series. The most prominent scenes I can remember is the witch/mage going to the cemetery, turning up the volume of her radio and summoning spirits to dance with her. When she was doing this, she adapts old English and speaks like Yoda. haha. One time, her love interest spied on her and asked her what she was. There was also a little boy spirit in the cemetery whom she always danced with.

I'm not sure but I think she has an uncle who was also a mage and a best friend who died. She was able to resurrect said friend to help in the final book.

message 2: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Steffi, what year(s) did you this book series?

What is the heroine's mission or job?

message 3: by Steffi (new)

Steffi (steffyebes) | 6 comments I found out the series! It's called the Fae Chronicles by Amelia Hutchins. The Yoda thing happened in the first book, Fighting Destiny. Thanks!

message 4: by Kris (new)

Kris | 35138 comments Mod
Thanks for update, Steffi. Here are the links - Fighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins; the Fae Chronicles series - https://www.goodreads.com/series/1048...

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Fighting Destiny (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Amelia Hutchins (other topics)