Goodreads Authors/Readers discussion

Children's Fiction > Book Reviews and Giveaways

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Emily (new)

Emily Morgan (emilymmorgan) | 11 comments Hi folks, I wanted to let you know that my website now offers book reviews of new children's titles (all ages) as well as giveaway comps for some of the books. I'm reviewing a wide range from young adult to toddler and you'll also find some books for parents in there as well. If you'd like to check out my reviews and maybe enter a comp or two, visit http://parentresourcecentre.com/categ.... New books up every week.

PS I'm happy to accept books for review from independent authors, just get in touch to discuss.

message 2: by Lenita (last edited Mar 02, 2016 04:33PM) (new)

Lenita Sheridan | 1010 comments Hi Emily, I have been trying to get in touch with you, but I can seem to send you a friend request. If you would like to review a children's fantasy book from an independent author, please request me as a friend. My website is http://lenitasheridan.com.

message 3: by Emily (new)

Emily Morgan (emilymmorgan) | 11 comments Lenita wrote: "Hi Emily, I have been trying to get in touch with you, but I can seem to send you a friend request. If you would like to review a children's fantasy book from an independent author, please request ..."
Hi Lenita, that's strange. You can email me directly at writetoemhere@gmail.com.

Cheers.

message 4: by Jane (new)

Jane Blythe Hi Emily

I just checked out your website, lots of good stuff on there, I have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and have been working with kids for the last fifteen years, and as I have mainly taught preschool I really wanted to do a series of books for preschoolers that I would use in the classroom, and that were written with older children to help encourage a love of writing and a love of sharing and teaching others. I have started a series of books, Victoria Ivory Pearl, so far I have done two, neither have any reviews yet and I would love to get a review from someone obviously knowledgable on children and child development. Please visit my website www.janeblythe.com.au and go to the Victoria Ivory Pearl page for more information on the series, children's original stories for the second book can also be found on there.

Victoria Ivory Pearl Vs Selfishness
Victoria Ivory Pearl Vs Honesty

Thanks!
Jane

message 5: by Emily (new)

Emily Morgan (emilymmorgan) | 11 comments Jane wrote: "Hi Emily

I just checked out your website, lots of good stuff on there, I have a Bachelor of Early Childhood Education and have been working with kids for the last fifteen years, and as I have mai..."

Hi Jane,

Thanks for reaching out. And thanks for the compliment! I appreciate it, as a lot of hard work has gone into that website!

I'd definitely be interested to see one or both of your books. Are they for sale? If so, do you want to send me a paperback copy to use as a giveaway promotion after the review? Either way, let me know and we can go from there. Feel free to email me at writetoemhere@gmail.com

message 6: by Ilham (new)

Ilham Alam (ilhamalam) | 5 comments Hi Emily! I am glad you posted this up. I have written a middle grade fiction (10 chapter book) and also 2 children's stories (meant to be picture books) about cats. The cats are more anthropomorphic characters. I will definitely get in touch with you once I have published the books. I am sending it out to a few children's book publishers in Canada and will give it till the summer. If I do not hear back by this summer, then I plan on going the independent publishing route.

Quick question: do you post your reviews on Amazon as well as a verified reader, if I send you a review copy?

message 7: by Vicki (new)

Vicki Tashman | 4 comments Emily wrote: "Hi folks, I wanted to let you know that my website now offers book reviews of new children's titles (all ages) as well as giveaway comps for some of the books. I'm reviewing a wide range from young..."

Hi Emily, I just launched my debut early chapter reader, "Buzzy and Thomas Move into the President's House." Are you still reviewing books on your blog? If you're interested, please email me at victashman@gmail.com and I can email you a link for an ebook or send you a paperback. Thanks, Vicki