Quiz Town discussion

✤ Quizzes on Your Personality ✤ > Multiple Intelligences Quiz

Comments Showing 1-17 of 17 (17 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
Musical intelligence is centered on the ability to discern rhythms, patterns and sounds. People with this type of intelligence tend to learn best hearing information or relating it to music in some way.
Common characteristics of musical intelligence:
• Ability to identify music and sounds
• Sensitive to tone, rhythm and pitch
• Good at remember melodies and lyrics
• Strong ability to distinguish between sounds
• Enjoys sings or playing a musical instrument

very good and accurate.

message 3: by notyourfriend, «Let the Quizzes Begin!» (new)

notyourfriend (amemori) | 1599 comments Mod
Your Results: Logical-Mathematical Intelligence

Logical-mathematical intelligence is centered on the ability to reason, identify patterns and solve problems. People with this type of intelligence are good and using numbers as well as spotting relationships and patterns in numerical data.
Common characteristics of logical-mathematical intelligence:
•Good at mathematics
•Strong reasoning skills
•Very logical
•Enjoys scientific experiments
•Able to think about abstract concepts

True, though I wouldn't say I'm that great in math. It depends on what math.

Autumn Rising [Non, je ne regrette rien] (autumnrising) | 66 comments Your Results: Linguistic-Verbal Intelligence

clr gif
Linguistic-verbal intelligence is centered on spoken and written language abilities. People with strong linguistic-verbal intelligence enjoy both reading and writing. They tend to learn best when they read or hear information and often enjoy debating or giving persuasive speeches.

Common characteristics of linguistic-verbal intelligence:

Good at explaining things to others
Able to use humor when telling stories
Strong abilitiy to listen and remember spoken information
Understands both the literal and figurative meaning of words
Able to use language in many different ways, such as to entertain, to persuad and to inform
Strong grammar skills

Boom. Spot on.

message 5: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
Your Results: Musical Intellgience

Musical intelligence is centered on the ability to discern rhythms, patterns and sounds. People with this type of intelligence tend to learn best hearing information or relating it to music in some way.

Common characteristics of musical intelligence:

Ability to identify music and sounds
Sensitive to tone, rhythm and pitch
Good at remember melodies and lyrics
Strong ability to distinguish between sounds
Enjoys sings or playing a musical instrument

This is a really good test!

message 6: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
Your Results: Linguistic-Verbal Intelligence

~Akweley♡Mazarae♥~★☆★oblivion★☆★~I CAN'T BREATHE~ (nala13) Your Results: Linguistic-Verbal Intelligence

clr gif

Linguistic-verbal intelligence is centered on spoken and written language abilities. People with strong linguistic-verbal intelligence enjoy both reading and writing. They tend to learn best when they read or hear information and often enjoy debating or giving persuasive speeches.

•Good at explaining things to others
•Able to use humor when telling stories
•Strong abilitiy to listen and remember spoken information
•Understands both the literal and figurative meaning of words
•Able to use language in many different ways, such as to entertain, to persuad and to inform
•Strong grammar skills

While I do think this suits me, I don't know how accurate this test is because for some questions I felt like I could put more than one answer and I didn't like having to choose between one

message 8: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments Your Results: Linguistic-Verbal Intelligence

clr gif

Able to use language in many different ways, such as to entertain, to persuad and to inform
Strong grammar skills

i feel as this can go for any person, and some of this does not really apply to me...

message 9: by Meagan (new)

Meagan Cherluck | 6 comments Visual-Spatial Intelligence

message 10: by Soumya (new)

Soumya  (-crazyangelicvamp-) | 40 comments Your Results: Linguistic-Verbal Intelligence

Strong grammar skills

message 11: by Emberline (new)

Emberline (emilyfernandez) | 62 comments You got: Logical-Mathematical Intelligence
Mathematical intelligence - PeopleImages / DigitalVision / Getty Images PeopleImages / DigitalVision / Getty Images
Updated March 07, 2016.
People who are strong in logical-mathematical intelligence are good at reasoning, recognizing patterns and logically analyze problems. These individuals tend to think conceptually about numbers, relationships, and patterns.

Your strengths include:

Problem-solving
Thinking about abstract ideas
Conducting scientific experiments
Solving complex computations

message 12: by Ali (new)

Ali (aliglathyniusherondalelewis) | 70 comments People who are strong in visual-spatial intelligence are good at visualizing things. These individuals are often good with directions as well as maps, charts, videos and pictures.
Some of your strengths include:

Putting puzzles together
Interpreting pictures, graphs and charts
Drawing, painting and the visual arts
Recognizes patterns easily

message 13: by Absinthe (new)

Absinthe Intrapersonal Intelligence

message 14: by tumi ☀️ (new)

tumi ☀️ (butterflythinker) You got: Verbal-Linguistic Intelligence

People who are strong in linguistic-verbal intelligence are able to use words well, both when writing and speaking. These individuals are typically very good at writing stories, memorizing information and reading. They tend to learn best when they read or hear information and often enjoy debating or giving persuasive speeches.

Your strengths include:

Remembering written and spoken information
Reading and writing
Debating or giving persuasive speeches
Explaining things well
Using humor when telling stories

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 91 comments You got: Intrapersonal Intelligence

Individuals who are strong in intrapersonal intelligence are good at being aware of their own emotional states, feelings and motivations. They tend to enjoy self-reflection and analysis, including daydreaming, exploring relationships with others and assessing their personal strengths.

Your strengths include:

Analyzing your own strengths and weaknesses
Analyzing theories and ideas
Excellent self-awareness
Clearly understands the basis for your own motivations and feelings

message 16: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Linguistic verbal. Daaaaamn

message 17: by Damini, The Inquisitive Quizzer (new)

Damini | 5745 comments Mod
You got: Logical-Mathematical Intelligence

People who are strong in logical-mathematical intelligence are good at reasoning, recognizing patterns and logically analyze problems. These individuals tend to think conceptually about numbers, relationships, and patterns.

Your strengths include:

Problem-solving
Thinking about abstract ideas
Conducting scientific experiments
Solving complex computations