Your Wish Book Club discussion

Every Day (Every Day, #1)
This topic is about Every Day
The Past > March 2016 BOTM- Every Day by David Levithan

Comments Showing 1-6 of 6 (6 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jeaney, Discussion Leader (new) - rated it 5 stars

Jeaney Cox | 30 comments Mod
With a whopping three votes to 1 the book of the month has been choosen. Post your thoughts on it in this forum. I look forward to reading it

message 2: by Jeaney, Discussion Leader (new) - rated it 5 stars

I couldn't start it until tomorrow, Should have it done by sunday night. I am looking forward to this book very much.

Samantha (reecedarlene) | 17 comments David wrote: "I have finished this read and here are my thoughts.

[spoilers removed]"

I had kind of mentioned this in another thread (but Goodreads layout is something I'm still getting used to). I really liked the book, but I do agree that I don't know if it would really be possible to be with someone who changes every day. Cuz how can you really be sure who you're talking to? I think it would feel very lonely and I would probably go crazy!

message 4: by Jeaney, Discussion Leader (new) - rated it 5 stars

This book was a completely new concept. I have never read anything like it before in my life. The idea is intriguing and pulls a interesting concept into focus. If you woke up as someone diffrent everyday what would you lose, but what would you gain. I loved this book, gave it five stars and definatly will be rereading it again and again.

Samantha (reecedarlene) | 17 comments the whole "what would you loose, but what would you gain" is the part i wish had been embellished on more.

Samantha (reecedarlene) | 17 comments Definitely let us know. I don't usually follow series too closely cuz I am a slower reader than most and am trying to read through books I bought 10 years ago O_O