Lovers of Paranormal discussion

The Thirst Within
This topic is about The Thirst Within
ARCHIVED R2R's > R2R: THE VAMPIRE WITHIN (vampire romance) - 10 copies available

Comments Showing 1-36 of 36 (36 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Johi (last edited Apr 06, 2016 08:36AM) (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Hi LoP!

I'm offering the sequel to my vampire romance book, The Thirst Within. See linked book for Part 1 details & ratings. Part 1.5, Corben's Thirst is also available (https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...). Part 1.5 is a novella.

This R2R is for the brand-new Part 2, The Vampire Within, which will be published in a few days!

(Edit: it's LIVE on Amazon! Goodreads page: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...)

All those interested who have NOT read at least Part 1, I do not recommend this book for you. However I will provide both Part 1 and Part 1.5 if you're interested enough in this R2R. Reviews are more than welcome for the first books but not required to sign up.

*R2R is for ebooks only*

This series is tailored for a young adult audience and contains language, mild violence, and sexual situations, not recommended for readers under the age of 17.

BLURB:

Part 1: The Thirst Within
Seventeen-year-old Tori Green is an orphan—again. Raised by her grandparents in a quiet Midwest town after an accident claimed the lives of her parents, Tori must now move across the country after her last surviving grandparent passes away. To a new family that doesn't seem to care about her. To New Orleans, The City That Care Forgot.

In a city full of new faces and new experiences, Tori finds solace in her new friend, Thierry, for whom she falls head over heels despite her many reserves towards the beautiful stranger. Thierry appears to genuinely care about Tori, until his brother shows up hinting towards a relationship that can never be. What is the big secret?

Determined to find the truth, Tori will find herself torn between two very different but gorgeous vampires ...

Part 1.5: Corben's Thirst

Every vampire was born human.

When Corben Ashby meets the fair Charlotte De Mayes, he falls hard for her—the kind of fall that one never fully recovers from. But can his love for her obliterate his shameful past, endure the ever harsh present and survive through his long, desolate future?

A prequel to The Thirst Within, Corben's Thirst is the short gripping story of how Corben met his Charlotte in the early 1800s, how the circumstances conspired against his happiness time and again, and how he eventually came to be a vampire.

*Corben's Thirst contains spoilers to Part 1*

Part 2: The Vampire Within
(To be released March 2016!)

Tori returns to New Orleans and tries to pick up her life where she left it prior to visiting her aunt. However, a string of alarming assaults keep her from settling comfortably back into her old life, and make her question her safety. And the new revelations that she's trying to run away from may be the key to surviving a new threat.

*Please let me know if you also need copies of Part 1 and Part 1.5*

1. Henriette: 3/3/16
2. Jacinda: 3/3/16
3. Tamara: 3/4/16
4. Kristen: 3/5/16
5. Necie: 3/6/16
6. Angel: 3/6/16
7. Karyn: 3/8/16
8. Cozy: 3/12/16
9. Tanya: 4/4/16

message 2: by Henriette (new)

Henriette Nielsen | 32 comments I would love to review your book, i haven´t read book one but i´m interested enough to read all three books :-) henriette.nielsen20@gmail.com mobi

Jacinda | 49 comments I would love to read the books! Been waiting to find out so excited! My email is josselynthrash@gmail.com thank you!

Jacinda | 49 comments I would love to read the books! Been waiting to find out so excited! My email is josselynthrash@gmail.com thank you!

message 5: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Henriette wrote: "I would love to review your book, i haven´t read book one but i´m interested enough to read all three books :-) henriette.nielsen20@gmail.com mobi"

Sent you the mobi versions. Thanks for signing up!

message 6: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Jacinda wrote: "I would love to read the books! Been waiting to find out so excited! My email is josselynthrash@gmail.com thank you!"

Jacinda I'm excited to see you! I'll send you Parts 1.5 and 2, mobi version.

readwithtamara | 27 comments I would love to read the book.
Can you send me all three books in PDF?
My email is tamarabora@gmail.com

message 8: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Tamara wrote: "I would love to read the book.
Can you send me all three books in PDF?
My email is tamarabora@gmail.com"

Hi Tamara, it will be my pleasure. Thanks!

message 9: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments The Vampire Within is live on Amazon! Please consider also posting your review there when you finish. Thanks!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B01CJBHAKA

Kristen Gough | 27 comments I would love to read and review this please and would like to request the first books as well if possible and would like mobi format. Thanks so much! ravennoir@hotmail.com

message 11: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Kristen wrote: "I would love to read and review this please and would like to request the first books as well if possible and would like mobi format. Thanks so much! ravennoir@hotmail.com"

Will do, Kristen! Thanks!

message 12: by Necie (new)

Necie | 1 comments i would like to read all 3 books. i will give an honest review. my email is : insubordinate2u2000@yahoo.com. ty

message 13: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Necie wrote: "i would like to read all 3 books. i will give an honest review. my email is : insubordinate2u2000@yahoo.com. ty"

Hi Necie, I sent you mobi files. Let me know if you prefer PDFs. Thanks!

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments Hi i would like to read and review all three please. May i please be gifted Mobi format?
Christine.j.yates@hotmail.com

message 15: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Angel wrote: "Hi i would like to read and review all three please. May i please be gifted Mobi format?
Christine.j.yates@hotmail.com"

Done! Thanks!

Karyn | 1 comments Hi! I just saw your post on FB and came over here and joined. I love paranormal. Thanks for spreading the word. I'd love to read and leave a review for Book 2 if you are still looking for people. I've already read and reviewed the first two books. If you still need people, then .mobi would be best (wordforwardblog@gmail.com)

Thanks!
Karyn

message 17: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Karyn wrote: "Hi! I just saw your post on FB and came over here and joined. I love paranormal. Thanks for spreading the word. I'd love to read and leave a review for Book 2 if you are still looking for people. I..."

Of course Karyn! And thanks!

message 18: by Cozy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cozy Galindo | 2 comments Hi! Just saw the thread and I would love to read and review. .mobi would be best if still available Thanks (csperkpd@gmail.com)

message 19: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Cozy wrote: "Hi! Just saw the thread and I would love to read and review. .mobi would be best if still available Thanks (csperkpd@gmail.com)"

Hi Cozy, yes it's still available! I'll send you all three books in mobi. Thanks for signing up.

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments Hi I just finished the first two. I can not seem to get the third book to open. Would it be possible to resend please?

message 21: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Angel wrote: "Hi I just finished the first two. I can not seem to get the third book to open. Would it be possible to resend please?"

No problem; I'll resend!

Angel  (angel_b) | 45 comments Thank you for allowing me to read your work.
My reviews can be found at the following.

The Thirst within
Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

Corben's Thirst
Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

The Vampire Within
Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

message 23: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Angel wrote: "Thank you for allowing me to read your work.
My reviews can be found at the following.

The Thirst within
Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

Corben's Thirst
Goodreads
The Book Spot
Amazon

The Vampire..."

Thank you Angel for your reviews!

message 24: by Anna, LoP BOTM & R2R mod (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) | 795 comments Mod
Two week Priority R2R posting limit reached. Discussion thread moved down to ARCHIVE folder to gather reviews.

Post still open at author's discretion.

Thank you for sharing your books with us, Johi!

message 26: by Cozy (new) - rated it 5 stars

Cozy Galindo | 2 comments I posted my reviews on amazon and goodreads.

message 27: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments readwithtamara wrote: "I posted the review
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks Tamara!

message 28: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Cozy wrote: "I posted my reviews on amazon and goodreads."

Thank you Cozy for your reviews!

message 30: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Kristen wrote: "I've posted my reviews on Amazon and Goodreads and the links are as follows:

The Thirst Within-
https://www.amazon.com/review/R2CJIOO...

https://www..."

Hi Kristen, thank you so much for reading and posting reviews!

Tanya Prasad | 45 comments I just viewed the thread. I would love to read your first two books. ! Could you plz send it to me in pdf form ?

Tanya Prasad | 45 comments @tanya_prasad@yahoo.com

I am excited to read and review your books. :)

Tanya Prasad | 45 comments @tanya_prasad@yahoo.com

I am excited to read and review your books. :)

message 34: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Tanya wrote: "I just viewed the thread. I would love to read your first two books. ! Could you plz send it to me in pdf form ?"

Hi Tanya, I'll send you an email with all three books in PDF :)

Tanya Prasad | 45 comments Thank you. It was a great read !
Here are the review's

The thirst within -
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show...

The vampire within -

message 36: by Johi (new) - added it

Johi (johijenkins) | 24 comments Tanya wrote: "Thank you. It was a great read !
Here are the review's

The thirst within -

The vampire within -
https://www.goodreads.com/review/show..."

Thanks Tanya!