Bookstagram discussion

Do you Bookstagram?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 690 (690 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14

message 1: by Faroukh (new)

Faroukh Naseem (theguywiththebook) | 121 comments Mod
Hey Guys!

I started my 'Bookstagram' account on 21st August 2015 and i was totally awed by the love between readers. maybe it's because we dont find many readers around anymore and have to look for them at bookstores or library's.

I hope to connect with more relatable book accounts...

comment your account links so everyone can browse :)

- Faroukh

message 2: by Thais (new)

Thais (zoeshiva) | 32 comments Great idea! Mine is @zoeshiva it's not only book pics but most of them are, been thinking on doing one only for books though

message 3: by Faroukh (new)

yes, i know your account :)

message 4: by Shubhanshu (new)

Shubhanshu Dubey (theubiquitousassimilator) | 2 comments Hey @theguywiththebook :P . This is @theubiquitousassimilator here. I joined instagram in October last year, but wasn't very active in January for a few days. Although, I'm back now. The bookstagram community is really great. You learn so much from so many different people there. And as you rightly said, we don't see many readers these days. Hope this group serves its purpose.

message 5: by Lyn (new)

Lyn Al Masri (jomarch92) | 2 comments Hi i'm @josie_march on instagram. I share arabic and english book related pictures, and some arts and crochet stuff.

message 6: by Christina (new)

Christina | 6 comments Good evening, my IG account is @oukele.kissina . I share mainly French and English books. I live in Spain but I haven't yet taken up reading in Spanish.

message 7: by Christina (last edited Mar 02, 2016 02:49PM) (new)

Christina | 6 comments Buenas tardes @zoeshiva ! I see you are in Badalona. I'm in Vilafranca del Penedes ! I just followed you on IG (@oukele.kissina) . Hasta hora ;)

message 8: by Jignasha (new)

Jignasha | 41 comments My account is @book.amour, and yes, the bookstagram community is amazing :)

message 9: by Faroukh (new)

Absolutely!!

book.amour wrote: "My account is @book.amour, and yes, the bookstagram community is amazing :)"

message 10: by Faroukh (new)

We are in a way similar....i live in Saudi Arabia but haven't read much in Arabic... :)

Christina wrote: "Good evening, my IG account is @oukele.kissina . I share mainly French and English books. I live in Spain but I haven't yet taken up reading in Spanish."

message 11: by Faroukh (new)

Lyn wrote: "Hi i'm @josie_march on instagram. I share arabic and english book related pictures, and some arts and crochet stuff."

Hey!! Great to see you here!

message 12: by Thais (new)

Thais (zoeshiva) | 32 comments Christina wrote: "Buenas tardes @zoeshiva ! I see you are in Badalona. I'm in Vilafranca del Penedes ! I just followed you on IG (@oukele.kissina) . Hasta hora ;)"

Hi Christina! How come you ended up in Catalonia? :D

message 13: by Christina (new)

Christina | 6 comments Hi Thaïs, I left France almost 15 years ago. I spent almost 10 in the UK (England then Scotland). Then I needed the sun !!! ;). Been here just over 5 years now.

Aisha's Bookshelf | 5 comments Hi, I'm @aisha_bookshelf i started my account on july 2014 and it's exclusively for books.

message 15: by Jassem (new)

Jassem Al-Buloushi (jassemreads) | 1 comments Hi I'm @jassemreads and I started my account couple of months ago. Its fun to find other Bookstagrams that share the same passion.

message 16: by Middlemist (new)

Middlemist Red | 2 comments Hey bookstagramers! I'm @bookishcollector I started my account couple of months ago, because I find it really amazing to share my love for books with others ^^

message 17: by claire! (new)

claire! (clairemolinich) Hey fellow bookstagramers! I'm @fulltimereader, I just started my account a couple days ago and I'm somewhat new to the bookstagram community so I would love some friends to discuss with!

message 18: by Christina (new)

Christina | 6 comments Hi Claire, welcome to the IG bookstagram community !

message 19: by Nada (new)

Nada (africaanah) | 52 comments Hello All! My account is @Doyag, I've recently dedicated my instagram account to books and reading. Hoping to make more friends and talk more books :D

message 20: by Gabe (new)

Gabe (gabevond) Hello everyone! I'm @gabereads on IG and I created my account months ago. Bookstagram community is wonderful! Hope to make some new friends c:

message 21: by Sumaiyya (new)

Sumaiyya (sumaiyyabooks) | 15 comments Mod
It's so nice to see people from all over the world sharing their love for books! I've seen so many of your accounts on Bookstagram! Keep reading everybody!

I'm @sumaiyya.books on IG! I joined in late 2014 and didn't post much for around 6-7 months before properly getting into it last June!

message 22: by Joey Woolfardis (new)

Joey Woolfardis (woolfardis) Oh, how lovely. Hello!

I'm a proper Bookstagrammer at @xleptodactylous. I started about a year ago now, wanting to improve my photography, but it's turned in to full blown love. I didn't really know that Bookstagram was a thing, really, but I've never felt more at home. I've found so many books to add to my TBR (seriously don't look at it; it's ranging in the 8000s now) and I just love the whole warm and fuzzy feeling you get from seeing pictures of beautiful hardbacks and scrawny-looking paperbacks.

Who said the book was dead?

message 23: by Mariana (new)

Mariana (joielivres) Hey, guys! Thanks for the invite!

What I love most about Bookstagram is how it's given me a new, more creative way of enjoying books and reading in general. That I get to share what I love with so many people around the world is fantastic. And it doesn't hurt that so many of you post such gorgeous pictures!

You can find me at @joiedeslivres on IG!

message 24: by Nivedita (new)

Nivedita (nivcholayil) | 3 comments Hi everyone!

I'm glad to have joined this group. Bookstagram is the most beautiful happening to me. To be sharing it with people who loves books, is something I couldn't really imagine with my friends in real life. I met such amazing people over here, this is surreal, trulyy!

I'd love to connect with you guys. my username is @nivthebooklovingnerd :)
Hope to connect with you!

message 25: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (readingdiary) | 1 comments Hi everybody!

My username is @readingdiary, and I'm from Chicago, Illinois. I started posting to IG in November 2015 as a way to keep a visual record of what I read. I had no idea people would end up following me, nor did I know that bookstagram existed until then! I'm so glad I started because it's been a real treat to "meet" so many of you :)

message 26: by Mrs. Danvers (new)

Mrs. Danvers (mrsdanvers) | 6 comments I'm @jsquire47 on IG. I post pictures of San Francisco, my cats, and books -- I try faithfully to post pictures of what I've read each month. There are a lot of cat pictures, though. At least a third of my followers are the result of adopting a cat from a popular IG foster mother.

message 27: by Beth (new)

Beth Bonini | 6 comments Saoirse wrote: "Oh, how lovely. Hello!

I'm a proper Bookstagrammer at @xleptodactylous. I started about a year ago now, wanting to improve my photography, but it's turned in to full blown love. I didn't really kn..."
The book is definitely not dead . . . it doesn't even seem to be ailing!

message 28: by Beth (new)

Beth Bonini | 6 comments Hi! I'm Beth Bonini of beth.bonini . . . just to keep it simple.
I started posting in late December, rather randomly at first, but then with some frequency and enthusiasm. I think it only took about a week to find Bookstagram and realise that it was the place where "my people" hung out.

I've always been an avid reader and I've always worked with books/reading. Many of my real-life friends are passionate readers, too, but what I've enjoyed about Bookstagram is the completely international flavour of the community. I really love connecting, not just about my British favourites, but also some authors I've never heard of before.

message 29: by Chloe (new)

Chloe (kurokuroii) | 17 comments Nice to meet all of you~!

My name is Chloe and I just started my account a week ago but I have been a bookworm since I was a kid! My account is @harumi.reads so please follow me. I never thought of having my own account for books until I saw it on my feed one day and also didn't even realize that we can add another account in IG app lol So I've decided to make one for my love of books besides my Starbucks gift cards collection account that I've been actively updating for years. :) Hopefully I'll be able to meet all of you virtually and give some books recommendations to each other.

message 30: by Faroukh (new)

Hey Everyone! Its really great that a lot of us have joined :)

It would be great if everyone would invite their friends to this group.

There is an option on the top right side of the page 'invite friends'

Happy Reading and I'm hoping people would come up with new topics of discussions as well :)

- Faroukh (@theguywiththebook on IG)

message 31: by Martina (new)

Martina Pagani (itsmarsreads) | 1 comments Hello there!
I'm not considering myself a Bookstagammer, but I love to take pics of books, and...cats! That's basically my IG account ( @martypagani )
Anyway... Thank you Gabe for inviting me in!

message 32: by Caecilia (last edited Mar 10, 2016 10:36PM) (new)

Caecilia Saori | 240 comments -- hello! :-) from Austria

and a big THANK YOU to @book.amour for kindly inviting me to this group.
also, I'd like to send a "hello!" especially to Sumaiyya & to Faroukh. *thank you* for setting up this group - it's a wonderful idea! I love to view your beautiful book feeds -&- read your thoughts on the books you read,

my bookstagram username =
@caecilia_saori

-- I'm reading mainly contemporary literature // my favourite books include 1984 (Orwell), The Secret History (Tartt), Dept. of Speculation (Offill), The Devotion of Suspect X (Higashino)
:-) happy to meet new, avid readers anytime!

message 33: by Caecilia (last edited Mar 10, 2016 10:46PM) (new)

Caecilia Saori | 240 comments Faroukh wrote: "Happy Reading and I'm hoping people would come up with new topics of discussions as well :)"

-- I consider this, an official invite for me to go ahead & start topics ;-) gotta get ready for work now but will post new topics for book-related and general discussion soon
☺☻☺

message 34: by Lauren (new)

Lauren (literarywisdom) | 1 comments My bookstagram is @literarywisdom which i started last year. I also have a blog aswell on wordpress

message 35: by Lorryn (new)

Lorryn Woodward Hi everyone. My bookstagram is @millennialbookmom I started in August last year. I love this community.

message 36: by Caecilia (new)

Caecilia Saori | 240 comments Mrs. Danvers wrote: "At least a third of my followers are the result of adopting a cat from a popular IG foster mother."

... what a beautiful motive to connect :-)

message 37: by Ellie (new)

Ellie Mitchell (elliemitchell) | 23 comments Hi. My bookstagram is @BIBLIOPHILE.BROTHERHOOD in all capitals. I post photos of books/selfies, and of my own work too.

Charnell (Reviews from a Bookworm) (reviewsfromabookworm) | 6 comments Hi, I LOVE bookstagram, the whole community is amazing. Mine is @reviews_from_a_bookworm - come say hi!!! :) I post exclusively pictures of books and my shelfies, although I snuck in one of me and Pierce Brown because... well, have you seen him ;)

message 39: by ece (new)

ece (ravenclawreview) mine is @kitapliginbiri
i follow bookstagram accounts back!

message 40: by Bryony (new)

Bryony Nelson (bryonyreadsbooks) Hey! The bookstagram community is so so lovely. I'm @bryonyreadsbooks :-)

message 41: by Roxanne (new)

Roxanne (The Novel Sanctuary) (roguzman) | 5 comments Hello! this is a great idea, I absolutely adore the book community on social media. My account is @thenovelsanctuary :D

message 42: by Mandi (new)

Mandi Gray (lostinabookstore) | 3 comments Oh! I love this idea!! I started my Bookstagram last June and it has become my favorite online community! My username is @lostinabookstore

ℛ a ℂ ℎ ℯ ℓ ♥️  (rachiebunny) | 1 comments Hello my user name is @dreamofstardust this is a fun idea and a great way to meet other bookstigramers thanks for inviting me to this group!

message 44: by Jen (new)

Jen  (readingwithpugs) | 3 comments @ReadingwithPugs I look forward to seeing all your book pics. How awesome is it to look at other peoples pics of their books?

message 45: by Haley (new)

Haley (haleymh3) My bookstagram is @haleyslibrary :)

message 46: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (itsnikkireads) | 3 comments Hey everyone! Firstly, what a super awesome idea it was to create this group for us bookstagrammers! :) My account is @nikkireads and I have to agree that it's nice being able to chat with other book lovers xx

message 47: by Nikki (new)

Nikki (itsnikkireads) | 3 comments Hey everyone! Firstly, what a super awesome idea it was to create this group for us bookstagrammers! :) My account is @nikkireads and I have to agree that it's nice being able to chat with other book lovers xx

Elise (On The Bookshelves) (onthebookshelves) | 2 comments Hi everyone!

My account is @onthebookshelves_ :)

message 49: by Cookie (new)

Cookie (thebookcat) So lovely to meet you all! Thank you for the invitation! My account is dedicated just to books. My account is named @the_bookcat
I read anything from fantasy, contemporary and just discovered some awesome books in the scifi genre.

message 50: by Jade (new)

Jade (jadecbooks) | 1 comments My bookstagram is @jc.books :)

« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14