Horror Aficionados discussion

Authors > Seeking Authors for Interviews

Comments Showing 1-28 of 28 (28 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog (www.mercedesfoxbooks.com).
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads. Please use the message feature.

message 2: by David (new)

David Jr. (ddugas1986) | 15 comments Mercedes , I just did my first self published horror novella. And have other stories I post on my wattpad for free. I know I'm knew to the scene and very unknown but would gladly volunteer .

message 3: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 4: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Rydder (ThomasRydder) | 6 comments Hi Mercedes...
I'm a horror/paranormal author, and my debut werewolf novel "The Clearing" is almost ready for re-release after undergoing some revisions. I also have a ghost story trilogy "Restless Souls: 3 Dark Fables" due to come out on Amazon. I have a very well established blog (https://thomasrydder.wordpress.com), and would be very interested in interviewing on your site - and interviewing you on mine, as well :)

Warm regards,
Thomas

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 6: by Mika (new)

Mika Busch | 9 comments Howdy. I'm a self published author working on a seven book series starring a 12 year old girl trapped all alone in a town full of zombies. I've published 4 books so far but 2 are temporarily unavailable while I have the cover work redone. My books are written for young adults but you can read a few parental reviews on Amazon by searching Mika Busch The Living Dead Girl.
I would love to participate in an interview. I'm quite vain ; )
Send me a message and I'll give you the email address to my publishing company. And thanks 8 )

message 7: by Mercedes (new)

message 8: by Brett (new)

Brett Talley | 235 comments I'd be happy to do an interview for your blog.

message 9: by Jacob (new)

Jacob | 4 comments Hello, I'm a self-published author I have the first book of my Science Fiction series The Salvager's War out and two horror short story collections. I would be very interested in participating in an interview.

message 10: by Brick (new)

Brick Marlin Mercedes,

I'd love to do an interview for your blog. I'm promoting my latest book, Ozarium, released in July, as well as my other works, especially offering free ebook copies of Shadow Out of the Sky by signing up for my publisher's newsletter.

https://www.instafreebie.com/free/U3aFR

Brick

message 11: by Mercedes (new)

message 12: by Antony (new)

Antony Stanton (antonyjstanton) | 30 comments Hi Mercedes, a great idea, many thanks. I'd love to be a part of it. I have self-published two books of a post-apocalyptic / vampire horror nature, and am about to publish #3 in the trilogy in 3 weeks. I have attracted the interest of a Hollywood producer, who seems very keen to adapt the series for TV, and wants to start shooting next year. Many a slip twixt cup and lip, but here's hoping.... I'd love to be interviewed for your blog, and look forward to hear from you. Best wishes,
Antony

message 13: by Mercedes (last edited Sep 20, 2016 10:34AM) (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) "Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )"

message 14: by Antony (new)

Antony Stanton (antonyjstanton) | 30 comments Hi Mercedes, not sure if you replied to me - I messaged you, as above, on Sep 18th, and don't think I have heard from you.
If you would like to interview me for your blog I would be delighted to take part.
Best wishes
Antony J. Stanton

message 15: by Mercedes (new)

message 16: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed...."

I would first like to thank all the awesome authors I've met and had interviews with. I'm not able to keep up with the interviews anymore and so am shutting it down. My website/blog will still be up to view all interviews and samples but as of now if the interview isn't posted it will not bet. I'm sorry, life has a way of taking over. But please check back often, when things change I will be starting again.

message 17: by Antony (new)

Antony Stanton (antonyjstanton) | 30 comments I have to say I love your author interviews. They really are a fascinating insight into the processes that different authors undertake. Many thanks for featuring me on your website, and I wish you the very best in whatever you undertake.
Antony

message 18: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Howdy all! I have once again got the website/blog up and running and am ready for more author interviews. So to repeat my original posting:
I am an indieauthor with 3 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog.
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads.

message 19: by Kathy (new)

Kathy Ferrell | 14 comments Mercedes wrote: "Howdy all! I have once again got the website/blog up and running and am ready for more author interviews. So to repeat my original posting:
I am an indieauthor with 3 published books. I've always e..."

I've released a new collection of horror on Kindle that is doing pretty well. If you're in the mood to interview me, I can present myself with some dignity. :)
One Past Midnight: 13 Terrors

message 20: by Peter (new)

Peter Tenuto | 44 comments I've got one book self-published on Kindle and am currently trying to get representation for a book I just finished. I'd love to do an interview.

message 21: by John (new)

John Wing | 10 comments Hi there

I've recently published my fourth collection of horror stories called Ultimate Shades Of Horror available to download from Amazon and I might be interested in doing an interview and also learn more about what you have written

If you want please get back to me

Thanks

John

message 22: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :))

message 23: by Angel (new)

Angel | 48 comments My novel Weeping Well has recently been released. I'd love to be interviewed.

message 24: by Staci (new)

Staci Wilson | 7 comments Hi, Mercedes -

Wow, what a wonderful offer! I tried to PM you, but it did not work. I find Goodreads very difficult to navigate, so I'm not on here much... I'll follow you on Twitter as well. My new book "So L.A." just hit #1 today on the Kindle store's heavy metal category (there is a bit about the 1980s rock scene in L.A., but the book covers lots of topics). How do we start? (:

Thank you!
Staci Layne Wilson

message 25: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :))

message 26: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Staci wrote: "Hi, Mercedes -

Wow, what a wonderful offer! I tried to PM you, but it did not work. I find Goodreads very difficult to navigate, so I'm not on here much... I'll follow you on Twitter as well. My n..."

Hi Staci--GoodReads isn't giving me the Send Message option for you. It's a bug and does this. Anyway, could you send me a message with your email and I'll get the questions out to ya.

message 27: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) Hello all authors -- I'm no longer able to keep my website online. As of right now it has been removed indefinitely. Thanks for all of your interviews and happy writing!

message 28: by David (new)

David Jr. (ddugas1986) | 15 comments You interviewed me for my first self published novella Mercedes. I just released a new self published novella and always open for any interviews on new stuff. If you need any just shoot me a email. Ddugas1986@gmail.com