Connecting Readers and Writers discussion

Writer's Station > Seeking Authors for Interviews

Comments Showing 1-37 of 37 (37 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog (www.mercedesfoxbooks.com).
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads. Please use the message feature.

message 2: by Cheri (new)

Cheri Champagne | 13 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed...."

Hi Mercedes! I've got my first indie published historical romance novel, Love's Misadventure, coming out on March 15 '16, and I'd love to be interviewed!

message 3: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 4: by Ward (new)

Ward Dill | 10 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

I am an indieauthor with 4 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed...."

Greetings Mercedes,

My latest novel, Imagining Justice was created to drive reform of our criminal justice system. I am interested in your offer for an interview. Let me know how to proceed.

Regards,

Ward

message 5: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Got everyone above (this is how I'm keeping track so I don't miss anybody :) )

message 6: by Sandra (new)

Sandra Bolton (httpwwwsandraboltonwritestuff) | 5 comments Hello Mercedes,
My name is Sandra Bolton. I have two published books, the first, A Cipher in the Sand is self-published and the second, Key Witness, was picked up by a publisher. I am always interested in doing interviews. Here is my email address and my author page.
sndrbolton@gmail.com
http://www.amazon.com/Sandra-Bolton/e...

message 7: by Mercedes (new)

message 8: by Anna (new)

Anna del C. Dye | 15 comments Mercedes, I have two series written 7 books in one and 2 in the other. I write YA medieval fantasy and romance. I would love to be feature in your blog. I could do the same for you in my book if your books are PG13 or less. Thanks.
my website http://www.annadelc.com
my blog http://www.annadelc.com/blog

message 9: by Mercedes (new)

message 10: by Mary (new)

Mary Davie (marylouisedavie) | 12 comments Hello fellow Indie Writer! It's tough out there & you are right we need all the publicity we can get!

I'm very interested in some assistance with an interview or whatever!

Thanks,
Mary Louise Davie

message 11: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi Mercedes!

I just sent you a message. :)

message 12: by Marina (new)

Marina Fontaine (marina_fontaine) | 54 comments Hi Mercedes-

I am a long time reader/reviewer and a new author. My novel, Chasing Freedom, is a near-future dystopian thriller. I'd love to be interviewed on your blog. Please contact me on my Goodreads author page or through a message. Thanks!
https://www.goodreads.com/author/show...

message 13: by Mercedes (new)

message 14: by G.L. (new)

G.L. Wilson | 5 comments Hi Mercedes.

I'm a writer and playwright. I'm also an ex English and Drama teacher.
I used to work in children's/young adult lit a few years ago.

I've decided to self publish a series of 4 ebooks about a group of teenagers who encounter the last surviving members of a stranded alien race. The twist is that the material the aliens need to escape earth also endows humans with almost magical powers. It's a kind of Sci Fi/ magic mash up. I've tried to come up with something fast paced, funny and entertaining.

Here's the book information.

Campion's Choice:How to take a picture of the future
By G L Wilson

Book One of the Campion Quartet

The book is available at:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B01C4R3RVA

Website is : www.takethecoins.com.

I'd love to do an interview on you blog.

GW.

message 15: by Ben (new)

Ben Faroe (byfaroe) | 3 comments Hi Mercedes!

I'd love to do an interview on your blog. I just released a novel called The Dream World Collective (clickworkspress.com/book/dwc), the story of five friends who quit their jobs to chase what they love.

I'm co-author of a comedy series called Hubris Towers that's spent close to a year in Amazon's Top 20 Short Humor (http://amzn.to/21ASOHE).

Email is the best way to reach me - I'l PM you my address. Thanks so much for putting this together! I can't wait to get involved.

Cheers!
Ben

message 16: by Mercedes (new)

message 17: by Laura (new)

Laura | 6 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

Hello Mercedes,

I'm open to being interviewed on your blog. Here is a link to my book, BREAKFAST WITH NERUDA.
Thank you,

Laura Moe

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01C...

message 18: by Mercedes (new)

message 19: by James (new)

James Noll | 11 comments Hi Mercedes,

I'm open for an interview. I've written three books:

A Knife in the Back

You Will Be Safe Here

and

Burn All The Bodies

James Noll
www.jamesnoll.net

message 20: by Eva (new)

Eva Pasco (evapasco) | 15 comments Hi, Mercedes

I'd also welcome an interview closer to when my second novel will be ready for distribution. At this stage I'm waiting for the electronic proof. I look forward to sharing "my story" beyond the books, though I certainly welcome the opportunity to acquaint your readership with my book and participate in an author event if you think it's a good idea.

Underlying Notes

message 21: by Mercedes (new)

message 22: by Cathy (new)

Cathy Raymond | 1 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

Hi, Mercedes,
What a great idea! We indie authors need all the support we can get, and this is fabulous. I'd love to be interviewed for your blog.
My debut novel "Sing What You Cannot Say" was published late last summer. You can find it on Goodreads: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

You can contact me through Goodreads.
Take care,
Cathy Raymond

message 23: by Mercedes (new)

message 24: by Delenn (new)

Delenn Jadzia (delennjadzia) | 1 comments I don't know if you're still looking for people, but I'm interested! I've written two YA science fiction novels, both of which can be found through my author page on here. :)

message 25: by Amira (new)

Amira Awaad | 8 comments Hello Mercedes,

If you're still conducting interviews, I'd very much like to take part. My novella The Ankhs: Red Marks the Child is listed here on Goodreads and I'd really like to get the word out about it.

You can contact me here on Goodreads.

message 26: by Mercedes (new)

message 27: by Ann (new)

Ann Evans (annwriter) | 2 comments Hi Mercedes:

What a great idea, but what a lot work -- to post every day! Good for you.

My book, Daring to Date Again, is about what happened when I started dating at 60. It just received two awards and I'm interviewing and posting and appearing to give it a second wind. I'd love to be on your blog.

Thanks.

message 28: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Ann wrote: "Hi Mercedes:

What a great idea, but what a lot work -- to post every day! Good for you.

My book, Daring to Date Again, is about what happened when I started dating at 60. It just received two awa..."

It is a task but well worth it :)

message 29: by Mercedes (new)

message 30: by Laura (new)

Laura Hermanson | 1 comments Dear Mercedes,
thanks for all the hard work. I appreciate it a lot! my book under pen name Laura Jane Hermanson is Bigger the Secrets Greater the Passion (Contemporary Adult Romance Suspense Thriller) by Laura Jane Hermanson , it has a video on GoodReads.

and the other two books under my real name is My Chinese Wedding and How to Date Beautiful Women--Complete Guide to Dating&Marrying Asia Women

I would love to be on your blog one day!

Thanks again!

message 31: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Mercedes wrote: "Hi all!

I would first like to thank all the awesome authors I've met and had interviews with. I'm not able to keep up with the interviews anymore and so am shutting it down. My website/blog will still be up to view all interviews and samples but as of now if the interview isn't posted it will not bet. I'm sorry, life has a way of taking over. But please check back often, when things change I will be starting again.

message 32: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Howdy all! I have once again got the website/blog up and running and am ready for more author interviews. So to repeat my original posting:
I am an indieauthor with 3 published books. I've always enjoyed being interviewed by book bloggers or just bloggers. Its a great way to get your name out there and get your brand noticed.
I've a brand new blog showcasing my books and would love to add other authors as well. I'm not going to be specific on genre for Author Interviews. You'll be able to see interviews for all kinds of books on my blog.
So for all the authors out there if you'd like an interview posted on my blog which I Tweet daily please contact me via GoodReads.

message 33: by Mercedes (new)

Mercedes (mudmule99) | 24 comments Hello all authors -- I'm no longer able to keep my website online. As of right now it has been removed indefinitely. Thanks for all of your interviews and happy writing!

message 34: by A.J. (new)

A.J. Ullman | 10 comments Hi Mercedes!

Thanks for your post. I'm a newly minted Indie author. My novel, Drifting, Falling -- Diary of a Call Girl Suicide, debuts in October.

Here's a brief synopsis:

Twenty-one year old Ripley Luna, plucky, resourceful survivor of trauma, college student by day, call girl by night, plots her escape from PTSD hell, despite the best efforts of her psychiatrist, and with the help of her best friend, Mort, by considering suicide as atonement for her commission of a crime.

I'd love any help you could give me in getting the word out.

A. J.

message 35: by Christopher (new)

Christopher Ryan (goodreadscomchrisryanwrites) | 2 comments Hi Mercedes,

I have ten books published in various genres. Would love to talk.

Cheers,

Christopher Ryan

message 36: by Barbara (new)

Barbara Ehrentreu (lionmother) | 3 comments Hi Christopher,
I just saw your comment and I also have a blog and a radio show where I interview authors. I
have some open spots for my blog and a few for my radio show. If you are interested let me know. I am also an author with two published YA novels and a third almost ready to be submitted to my publisher. I am a poet too and I have book on lulu.com with poems written as a memorial to my husband: You'll Probably Forget Me: Living With and Without Hal.
http://www.lulu.com/shop/barbara-ehre... You can probably find it here on Goodreads too.

I await your reply,
Barbara Ehrentreu

message 37: by H. (new)

H. Glogau-Morgan (ddraigswife) | 5 comments Barbara,
Hello! I see your reply to Christopher and was wondering if we could make contact as well. I recently released the second book in a four-book series. It is Adventure/Espionage geared, genre-wise. I've been looking for outlets to help get the word out and would love to be part of an author interview.