Ardent PRose discussion

Books You Recommend > What Are You Reading

Comments Showing 1-31 of 31 (31 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

What are you reading right and or what book recommendations do you have? It's O.K. if they aren't Ardent PRose authors , after all we are all part of this book community and we all need good books to read!

Raunchyrudereadersblog | 2 comments I just Finished an Arc of Havoc by Nina Levine.

message 3: by Shutupshabby (new)

Shutupshabby I'm in between books. I finished an arc of Havoc by Nina Leving last night and havnt decided what to read next. No Beta chores for a while so pretty much whatever I land on when I open my kindle :) but its 4am I wont be turning it on just yet ;)

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Melanie wrote: "I just finished reading Beautiful Boss by Christina Lauren. If you have never picked up a CLo book yet, I highly recommend it. Funny, sassy, smart.

I have a coupl..."

Totally agree, their chemistry as writers...simplicity at its best. perfection. I love all their books. OH and they are great on audio.

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm reading the new one by K. Webster... This is War, Baby (This is War, Baby, #1) by K. Webster holy hell is it dark and disturbing...and i like it

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

Raunchyrudereadersblog wrote: "I just Finished an Arc of Havoc by Nina Levine."

oh i hope you guys enjoyed it.

message 7: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sazjohnson) Last night I finished an ARC of The Undoing by Shelly Laurenston and also Curvy by Alexa Riley. They were both very good ones

message 8: by Wendy (new)

Wendy LeGrand (legrand58) | 3 comments I am reading Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan. I went into this book blind, and I am really intrigued with this storyline. I'm at about the 50% mark.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "Last night I finished an ARC of The Undoing by Shelly Laurenston and also Curvy by Alexa Riley. They were both very good ones"

Oh yay love when that happens. Your on a roll

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Wendy wrote: "I am reading Midnight Lily by Mia Sheridan. I went into this book blind, and I am really intrigued with this storyline. I'm at about the 50% mark."

That's next on my list Wendy. Can't wait

〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ  | 5 comments Ardent wrote: "I'm reading the new one by K. Webster... This is War, Baby (This is War, Baby, #1) by K. Webster holy hell is it dark and disturbing...and i like it"

ooooh gotta add that to my TBR thank you!

message 12: by Arys (new)

Arys (readeatlove) | 1 comments I am planning to start reading Booty Call by Ainsley Booth. :)

message 13: by Claire (new)

Claire Cronin (allthingsdarkanddirty) | 1 comments Just finished an ARC of Rock by JA Huss, fantastic read!

message 14: by Wendy (new)

Wendy LeGrand (legrand58) | 3 comments Claire wrote: "Just finished an ARC of Rock by JA Huss, fantastic read!"

I'm reading Rock right now!

message 15: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Target on our backs by JM Darhower

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

I need to read Target, I read the first two and can't think where a new one would go?

message 17: by [deleted user] (new)

Claire wrote: "Just finished an ARC of Rock by JA Huss, fantastic read!"

oh i need to add that one

message 18: by A. (new)

A. | 2 comments Just finished Cartel by Lili St. Germain and mhm Dornan is gawd awful yummy. Finished This is War, Baby and unfortunately I wasn't as thrilled with it as everybody else was. To each their own and all that. =(

〤β●●kW●rm✦βetty⇨β●●k╚●ver-ಠ_ಠ  | 5 comments I am halfway through reading Andrea Smiths Walk of Shame.... :)

message 20: by Colee (new)

Colee Porter (channellingcolee) | 2 comments I am reading the Bad Ones by Stylo Fantome. It is fabulous. Should be done tonight with this book and then I move to Collard by Nicole Williams.

message 21: by Stephannie (new)

Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney (swoonsteph311) | 9 comments Jacked up Elle Aycart

message 22: by Colee (new)

Colee Porter (channellingcolee) | 2 comments The Bad Ones is phenomenal, gave it 5 stars. On to reading Collared by Nicole Williams.

message 23: by ~Misty~ (new)

~Misty~ (xxmistyxxrosexx) | 2 comments I am almost finished reading The Ground Rules Undone.

message 24: by Stephannie (new)

Stephannie Tolitsky- Swoonworthybooks/EnticingJourney (swoonsteph311) | 9 comments Oh tell me how Collared is! I love Nicole Williams books!!

message 25: by VB Book Reviews (new)

VB Book Reviews (vb_book_reviews) Ardent wrote: "I need to read Target, I read the first two and can't think where a new one would go?"

It's AMAZING!!!! I thought the same thing but, believe me, their story isn't done. The third one needed to happen. I think she had at planned to be a trilogy all along. That was my last read and it was 5+ stars for me. :))

message 26: by Richelle (new)

Richelle Sharp (chellerene) | 1 comments Finished an ARC of Stripped Raw by Prescott Lane! Wow, absolutely loved it!

message 27: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Anti-Romance was a 5 star read by Cassia Leo. It's part of series so must warn it ends with a cliffhanger.

message 28: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Going to start reading Love, Chloe by Alessandra Torre this weekend.

message 29: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Recommend Collared by Nicole Williams

message 30: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Elastic Hearts by Claire Contreras.

message 31: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Recommend Unseen Messages by Pepper Winters