Ardent PRose discussion

Who we are... > ArdentPRose Reader Group

Comments Showing 1-8 of 8 (8 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by [deleted user] (new)

We are Ardent PRose ! This group was created for our authors and for readers who enjoy reading/reviewing Advance Reader Copies. We have one requirement....you post an honest review to Amazon and Goodreads. An author folder will be posted for each of our authors with their upcoming new release. If your interested just post your Kindle address. To continue receiving ARC's make sure you post your reviews ON RELEASE DAY ( or within a day or two). To ensure you receive your ARC's add @gmail to your approved sender list. There will also be GIVEAWAYS, Q&A's, and discussions for each book.

message 2: by Sabrina (new)

Sabrina (sazjohnson) Ardent wrote: "We are Ardent PRose! This group was created for our authors and for readers who enjoy reading/reviewing Advance Reader Copies. We have one requirement....you post an honest review to Amazon and Go..."

Will the books you post here differ from the ones on FB? I just need to know if I should start stalking GR daily as well:)

message 3: by [deleted user] (new)

Sabrina wrote: "Ardent wrote: "We are Ardent PRose! This group was created for our authors and for readers who enjoy reading/reviewing Advance Reader Copies. We have one requirement....you post an honest review to..."

No, the books here will be the ones offered in the Ardent PRose reader group on fb ...for now!

message 4: by Marchetti (new)

Marchetti Farmer Underwood | 5 comments Where do we put our kindle addresses?

message 5: by [deleted user] (new)

Marchetti wrote: "Where do we put our kindle addresses?"

Hi Marchetti
I just created the folder for available ARC's. You would list your kindle address in the comments section of the folders listing the ARC's your interested in.

message 6: by Wendy (new)

Wendy LeGrand (legrand58) | 3 comments Where is the folder that lists the available ARC's? I am not the best at navigating around Goodreads...

message 7: by Babel (new)

Babel | 1 comments Sounds wonderful, glad that you're here! :-)

message 8: by buzy_reading (new)

buzy_reading Do you need me to attach my review in the comments?