K.M. Weiland's Read 100 Books in 2016 Challenge discussion

How many pages in the book you're reading?

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by K.M. (new)

K.M. Weiland (kmweiland) | 67 comments Mod
How many pages in the book you're currently reading (or how many hours does your e-reader say it will take to finish)?

I just started To Darkness Fled by Jill Williamson. My Kindle says it will take me about eight hours. I believe the paperback is 540 pages.

message 2: by Faith (new)

Faith (faithpotts) I'm reading the Princess Book set (Princess Castle Adventure and Mystery series, books 1-4) by Emma Right. It's 190 pages long and I'm about halfway through it. My ebook reader says it'll take me less than an hour to finish it. :)

message 3: by Olivia (new)

Olivia (olivia_r) I'm reading When Love Calls by Lorna Seilstad. It is 338 pages and I'm halfway through.

message 4: by JennyR (new)

JennyR (mortimerknits) Just started A Discovery of Witches. The kindle says I have 11 hours and 37 minutes left in the book>

message 5: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) I loved that book, and the whole series. I plan on rereading this year. It is my favorite of the trilogy.

message 6: by Bo (new)

Bo Burnette (boburnette) | 5 comments I just finished C.S. Lewis's Mere Christianity, which is 227 pages.

message 7: by Jessica (new)

Jessica  (jessical1961) Currently reading Lonesome Dove at 945 pages.

message 8: by Chad (new)

Chad Hoblitz (codewitch) | 9 comments The Crown Tower is 377 pages

message 9: by arkadi cloud (new)

arkadi cloud (arkadi888) | 1 comments Crytonomicon, 1129 pages.

message 10: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Thomas | 104 comments Howdy! The Pawn by Steven James has 433 pages and it's an page turner!

message 11: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Thomas | 104 comments Another book is the Singularity by Ray Kurzweil. 672 pages.

message 12: by Natasha (new)

Natasha Minson | 8 comments A Game of Thrones - yes its better than the TV series - page 446.

message 13: by K.S. (new)

K.S. | 13 comments 50 Self Help Classics... 302 pages

message 14: by Jason (new)

Jason Prugar (jbird669) | 6 comments I am reading Nicholas & Alexandra by Robert K Massie. The actual text (meaning not the family tree and footnotes) clocks in at around 540 pages.

message 15: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Thomas | 104 comments The Rook (The Bowers Files Book #2) by Steven James is 496 pages

message 16: by Hannah (new)

Hannah (bookwormhannah) | 21 comments I'm slowly nibbling my way through Thackeray's "The Virginians": over 600 pages! It's hard because of his continuous rabbit trails and telling the story before he gets to it. (One brother is supposedly dead to the Indians, but the twin brothers are spoken of as 'exceptional men' instead of boys, so...well. Spoiler. Suspense killed.)

message 17: by Lizzie (new)

Lizzie Vinson (amylizzievinson) | 1 comments War and Peace, 1200 pages

message 18: by K.S. (new)

K.S. | 13 comments I am currently reading two books: Reaching All by Creating Tribes Learning Communities by Jeanne Gibbs has 435 pages and
50 Self-Help Classics 50 Inspirational Books to Transform Your Life from Timeless Sages to Contemporary Gurus by Tom Butler-Bowdon has 303 pages.

message 19: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin  Thomas | 104 comments Cyberstorm, by Matthew Mather 362 pages.