Where's George? Readers discussion

Monthly Updates > What Are You Reading March 2016

Comments Showing 1-11 of 11 (11 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ronald (last edited Mar 01, 2016 04:34PM) (new)

Ronald | 159 comments Mod
Finished the newest Robert B. Parker Western BlackJack Robert B. Parker's Blackjack by Robert Knott

Started reading William Gibson's Idoru Idoru (Bridge, #2) by William Gibson

message 2: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 372 comments Mod
I'm on So Long a Letter by Mariama Bâ with not much time to read or interest in the book.

message 3: by Bill (new)

Bill | 192 comments I needed something to read while waiting for a book on hold that I'm hoping to read for a book club. Browsing the library shelves I came across Lost Horizon by James Hilton . With all that's going on in the world, I need a little "Shangri-La"

message 4: by Mike (last edited Mar 06, 2016 01:10PM) (new)

Mike (mikekeating) I finished the Newsflesh trilogy by completing Blackout (Newsflesh Trilogy, #3) by Mira Grant and now I've moved on to some of the side stories set within the same zombie universe by the same author. Right now I'm working on San Diego 2014 The Last Stand of the California Browncoats (Newsflesh Trilogy, #3.1) by Mira Grant

message 5: by Ronald (new)

Going to start reading All Tomorrow's Parties (Bridge, #3) by William Gibson and thoroughly enjoying my cyberpunk stories.

message 6: by Ronald (new)

Finally getting to David Brin's Kiln People by David Brin much more Cyberpunk than I was let to believe. I have had the book on my shelf forever.

message 7: by Bill (new)

Bill | 192 comments March is more than half-over, and the library still hasn't gotten back the book I had on hold for a book club reading this month. So moving right along, next up: Bitter Eden A Novel by Tatamkhulu Afrika

message 8: by Ronald (new)

Done with the Brin book and moving onto another Gibson Cyberpunk book Pattern Recognition (Blue Ant, #1) by William Gibson

message 9: by Melanie (new)

Melanie | 372 comments Mod
I have not been in a reading mode. So frustrating.

message 10: by Ronald (new)

Melanie wrote: "I have not been in a reading mode. So frustrating."

Sometimes you just have to take a break or get burned out.

message 11: by Bill (new)

Bill | 192 comments I'm generally not a fan of the "spy-thriller" genre, but I picked this up while browsing at the library, and something grabbed my eye. The Swede by Robert Karjel