Magic of reading discussion

Only one book! :(

Comments Showing 1-12 of 12 (12 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Debarati (new)

Debarati | 144 comments Mod
If you could read just one more book in your life, which would you choose?

message 2: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments aaww that's a very very hard question..

message 3: by Debarati (new)

I know :(
But this could bring out surprising answers!

message 4: by watta_jerny (new)

watta_jerny | 13 comments I need more time to think about this..I'm gonna take it seriously..hahaha :D

message 5: by Neelam (new)

Neelam | 7 comments I like to read read books that I love, I can spend my life reading just one book over and over again and that is. Glimpse of Tiger by. Herman raucher .

message 6: by Debarati (new)

Neelam wrote: "I like to read read books that I love, I can spend my life reading just one book over and over again and that is. Glimpse of Tiger by. Herman raucher ."

I haven't read this book. I will try to, now that you suggest :)

message 7: by Debarati (new)

A Glimpse of Tiger by Herman Raucher

This one right?

message 8: by Neelam (new)

Neelam | 7 comments Yes small but beautiful, from the writer of summer of 42, a bestseller.

message 9: by Debarati (new)

Debarati | 10 comments it's a very difficult question..but right now i think it would be Anne of Green Gables by Lucy Maud Montgomery, or Little Women by Louisa May Alcott ...both beautiful books.

message 10: by Neelam (new)

Neelam | 7 comments How is Ann of green gables, please share, cos my son bought it only yesterday and if you liked it l may also try reading it, cos I have become quite interested in golden notebook which you were reading, after reading it's reviews.

message 11: by Debarati (new)

Debarati | 10 comments Hi Neelam..I had actually read the book many years ago,it is a classic and is a lovely book. Maybe you would like it more than your son, I daresay.

message 12: by Dana (new)

Dana Burkey (danaburkey) Wow.....this is a really hard question!! I think I would be happy to read City of Ember over and over again though.... I finished it for the first time recently, and it has so much hope and action in it that I would be glad to read it a few more times..... Granted, I could read a book in a month that would blow that one out of the water..haha That's what I love about books for sure!! :D