Obsessed with True Crime discussion

note: This topic has been closed to new comments.
Archive > What not to name your child

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Lady ♥ Belleza, Gif Princesa (new)

Lady ♥ Belleza (bella_foxx) | 3348 comments Mod
Never name your son Wayne.

message 2: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1264 comments I was trying to come up with a combination of Wayne, Lee, and Ray, but it came out as Leeway Rain. Never name your kid that.

message 3: by Terri (new)

Terri (terrilovescrows) | 292 comments LOL

message 4: by Rita (new)

Rita (crimesleuthjunkie) | 1078 comments K.A. wrote: "I was trying to come up with a combination of Wayne, Lee, and Ray, but it came out as Leeway Rain. Never name your kid that."

Terri wrote: "LOL"

LOL!

message 5: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11858 comments Never name your daughter Frances if your surname is Brown. It seems to make them cross paths with serial killers.

message 6: by Fishface (last edited Mar 08, 2016 05:01PM) (new)

Fishface | 11858 comments If your surname is Bell, best to get your tubes tied immediately. And don't even discuss adoption. Two kids named Bell were killed by the Atlanta Child Murderer, for starters, and interestingly, their first names were also variants of each other: Joseph and Yusef. (Please note that the parents of their killer made the horrible mistake of naming their only son WAYNE.)

Without even looking hard I found six male killers named Bell at Murderpedia. And there were two female serial killers with that surname. BTW, they were only ten when they were busted.

message 7: by K.A. (new)

K.A. Krisko (kakrisko) | 1264 comments Interesting. A character in one of my books has the surname Bell, but I didn't know this before I created her. She doesn't murder anybody. Outright.

message 8: by Beth (last edited Mar 08, 2016 04:46PM) (new)

Beth Carpenter (emma2009) | 46 comments Rasputin. You know you're just asking for trouble with this name.

message 9: by Fishface (new)

Fishface | 11858 comments That's good advice.

This topic has been frozen by the moderator. No new comments can be posted.