College Students! discussion

Reading Goals/ Challenges > Spring/Summer 2016: Questions, Task Help and General Discussion

Comments Showing 1-7 of 7 (7 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
All questions about specific tasks and also general discussion. We will be adding some lists for books that could fit some of the harder to find tasks and updating it when people make suggestions. Feel free to give suggestions on books you think would fit someone’s needs for a task.

message 2: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Let me know if there is a task that you are finding hard to fill.

message 3: by Allison (new)

Allison | 179 comments For Task 10.1, does our book need to have all three colors on it or one of the colors?

message 4: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Allison wrote: "For Task 10.1, does our book need to have all three colors on it or one of the colors?"

Just 1 of the 3.

message 5: by Sara (new)

Sara (saraa205) | 76 comments For 15.4 (Green): I've just read The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan, and it's her only published novel... so far. But she will come out with a new novel in April. Hence; is The Lifeboat her only novel and an acceptable choice for the task or do I have to find someone better? ^^

message 6: by Tami (new)

Tami | 3103 comments Mod
Sara wrote: "For 15.4 (Green): I've just read The Lifeboat by Charlotte Rogan, and it's her only published novel... so far. But she will come out with a new novel in April. Henc..."
Since you read it before the second book came out, I think it fits.

message 7: by Benjamin (new)

Benjamin | 65 comments Please let me know if assistance is needed with points or other tasks at hand with this group. Happy to help!

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

The Lifeboat (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Charlotte Rogan (other topics)