Quiz Town discussion

❂ Knowledge Test Center ❂ > Only 4% Of The Population Can Pass This Geography Test

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 2: by Ciayrra (new)

Ciayrra The Scorpion Flower | 930 comments Mod
You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you’re a good story teller?

message 3: by Cas ❦, Lady_Paranormal (new)

Cas ❦ (rowangalathynius) | 1778 comments Mod
You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you’re a good story teller? Let us know in a comment below.

yay! :)

message 4: by Agnik (new)

Agnik I passed. This is really weird

message 5: by Sidney (new)

Sidney | 2357 comments Mod
You Passed!! You Are In The Top 4%.

I'm thinking this isn't real... :)

message 6: by Ali (new)

Ali (aliglathyniusherondalelewis) | 70 comments You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you’re a good story teller? Let us know in a comment below.

YAY!!! IM SO HAPPY

message 7: by Liam (last edited Apr 11, 2016 11:45PM) (new)

Liam Uh, I passed. And that wasn't hard.

IBRAHIM SILENCER | 11 comments I haven't taken geography lessons in my entire life before so how can i pass this test? Well I'll try my best

IBRAHIM SILENCER | 11 comments There wasn't a single question i knew the right answer & i still passed. Should i be happy or feel weird? I don't know a single thing about geography b'cus I've never had a lesson on it

message 10: by Ciayrra (new)

Mr. wrote: "There wasn't a single question i knew the right answer & i still passed. Should i be happy or feel weird? I don't know a single thing about geography b'cus I've never had a lesson on it"

apparently everyone passes regardless.

message 11: by Liam (new)

Liam I'm going to take this and miss every question and see if I pass -_-

message 12: by Liam (new)

Liam Okay, I failed it there xD

message 13: by [deleted user] (new)

Awesome

You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you’re a good story teller? Let us know in a comment below.

message 14: by Liam (new)

Liam *waves hand in Marietta's face to see if she's automated*

message 15: by Ciayrra (new)

Luna [You're just as sane as I am] wrote: "Okay, I failed it there xD"

lol

message 16: by Emberline (new)

Emberline (emilyfernandez) | 62 comments You passed the geography test 96% of the population fails. You love to travel, have an eager power of observation, and always keep in mind aims and objectives. You have respect for the subject of geography, and a quality of leadership and direction. But do you like collecting things? And do people tell you you’re a good story teller?

message 17: by Tara (new)

Tara Higgins | 261 comments passed

message 18: by Neha (new)

Neha (neha71580) | 601 comments Pass for some reason :P

message 19: by Teresa (new)

Teresa | 95 comments You Passed!! You Are In The Top 4%.