What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Contemporary romance about a rancher and a mother with her little kid. [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Cierra McCauley (last edited Feb 29, 2016 02:12PM) (new)

Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner) (cierrascorner) | 6 comments Hello, I'm driving myself crazy trying to find a book I read about a year or two ago in I can't remember when it was published. The storyline has a woman and her son they move into a small town and somehow she winds up at this ranchers home and she replaces the family cook and moves in with the handsome rancher. The rancher keeps to himself denies his attraction to the woman. She does her job as cook for all his ranch hands and himself. She is just a intimidated by him. The rancher lets the little boy name all the barn kittens that are born and lets him ride a horse. He takes a liking to the boy. The woman gets asked out to go dancing with one of the ranch hands and it finally triggers something in the rancher. I can't remember if the woman is running from someone or if the little boys daddy is dead but I'm pretty sure it's the first one. I know the little old cook is meddling to get the two together.

Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner) (cierrascorner) | 6 comments There's a scene where the rancher throws a party at the house and his family comes over and they swim in his outdoor pool. They play a game of volleyball and it get a little hot and tense between the two characters.

message 3: by Juels (last edited Feb 29, 2016 02:58PM) (new)

Cierra McCauley (Cierra's Corner) (cierrascorner) | 6 comments Omg! Thank you so much! Yes!! The billionaire falls! That's the book l! Thank you so much!!

message 5: by Juels (new)

Juels | 2565 comments You're welcome.