Bookmarked Muggles discussion

Passenger (March BOTM) > BOTM MARCH: PASSENGER

Comments Showing 1-30 of 30 (30 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Let's talk about Passenger :)

message 2: by Meaghan (new)

Meaghan I've already read this for another group, but Holy Crap! That ending will be the death of me! I can't wait for the next one to come out!

message 3: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Meaghan wrote: "I've already read this for another group, but Holy Crap! That ending will be the death of me! I can't wait for the next one to come out!"

Haven't started it yet, but I'm pumped to read it. But I'm not very fond of cliffhangers, lol. All the waiting ...

message 4: by lolo' (new)

lolo' (theravenbibliophile_) | 17 comments Mod
Haven't started either but will soon!!

message 5: by Dakota (new)

Dakota (bookaholic_4_life) | 2 comments Been wanting to read this for a while. Can't wait.

message 6: by Gaëlle (new)

Gaëlle (gaelleplm) | 7 comments I am finally about to start reading this book! I've heard so many good things about it, I hope I won't be disapointed.

message 7: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Wagner (michaelawagner) I'm about 100 pages from the end and this book is killing me it's so beautiful

message 8: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Gaëlle wrote: "I am finally about to start reading this book! I've heard so many good things about it, I hope I won't be disapointed."

Me too. I started it today and I'm 60 pages in and damn ...it's already so intense

message 9: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Wagner (michaelawagner) It's not what I expected and I was scared because I've been let down by hype too, but I adore this book! I hope you guys love it.

message 10: by grace (new)

grace (thehouseofhades) I'm currently on chapter 4/page 95! I just want to hug Etta. :'(
But very excited to see what this book has in store!

message 11: by Len (new)

Len | 3 comments I am almost halfway through and wow! I really love the concept of this timetravel story

message 12: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Lena wrote: "I am almost halfway through and wow! I really love the concept of this timetravel story"

I LOVE the time travelling too :) Have you read Ruby Red? :) That's some good time travelling book too.

Grace (Grace's Library) wrote: "I'm currently on chapter 4/page 95! I just want to hug Etta. :'(
But very excited to see what this book has in store!"

I'm on chapter 6 and things are getting interesting :)

message 13: by Len (new)

Len | 3 comments Kati wrote: "Have you read Ruby Red? :) That's some good time travelling book too."

No I haven't. But I'm not sure if I should read it. A friend of mine read it a while ago and she didn't like it that much.

message 14: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Lena wrote: "Kati wrote: "Have you read Ruby Red? :) That's some good time travelling book too."

No I haven't. But I'm not sure if I should read it. A friend of mine read it a while ago and she didn't like it ..."

I read it a while ago (when it first got puplished in Germany) and absolutely adored it. The MC is hilarious! :) I recommend checking it out. <3

message 15: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Wagner (michaelawagner) Has anyone finished yet? I'm dead

message 16: by Michaela (new)

Michaela Wagner (michaelawagner) Has anyone finished yet? I'm dead

message 17: by Gaëlle (new)

Gaëlle (gaelleplm) | 7 comments I am at chapter 14; Nicholas will be the death of me, I love him loads. I was really afraid not to like this book much but I am really enjoying this reading!

message 18: by grace (new)

grace (thehouseofhades) Starting: London 1940/Chapter 11 - I really like this book, so far! Why do I feel like Julian is alive? He's (probably) not... but still.

message 19: by grace (new)

grace (thehouseofhades) Also, when Etta had to put on the gown and other clothing, I kept thinking of Elizabeth (from "Pirates of the Caribbean")!

message 20: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Heidendal (joyceheidendal) | 5 comments Mod
this book is really good so far, and i love nicholas sooo much

message 21: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Grace (Grace's Library) wrote: "Also, when Etta had to put on the gown and other clothing, I kept thinking of Elizabeth (from "Pirates of the Caribbean")!"

SAME! I love Elizabeth and the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. The whole sequence on the ship had a touch of pirate adventure. Loved that! ;)

message 22: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Joyce wrote: "this book is really good so far, and i love nicholas sooo much"

SAME SAME SAME <3

message 23: by Alannah (new)

Alannah | 2 comments I loved it sooo much! but whyyyyyvthe ending!!!!

message 24: by lolo' (new)

Starting to read this tonight!!

message 25: by Gaëlle (new)

Gaëlle (gaelleplm) | 7 comments Joyce wrote: "this book is really good so far, and i love nicholas sooo much"

Saaaaaame!

Chapter 14 was really something! This book is killing me slowly! And I also feel like something is really wrong with Nicholas' mother supposedly death...

message 26: by Kati (new)

Kati | 22 comments Mod
Gaëlle wrote: "Joyce wrote: "this book is really good so far, and i love nicholas sooo much"

Saaaaaame!

Chapter 14 was really something! This book is killing me slowly! And I also feel like something is really..."

OH MY GOD!
*runs to book*

message 27: by Joyce (new)

Joyce Heidendal (joyceheidendal) | 5 comments Mod
I've just finished Passenger and WOW THAT ENDING. I really enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait to read the next book! It's beautifully written but it was a little bit too slow sometimes in my opinion.

message 28: by Gaëlle (new)

Gaëlle (gaelleplm) | 7 comments Joyce wrote: "I've just finished Passenger and WOW THAT ENDING. I really enjoyed reading this book and I can't wait to read the next book! It's beautifully written but it was a little bit too slow sometimes in m..."

Same! I've just finished it and I agree with you, it was a little too slow at times but yeah I really liked it

Nicholas Carter is my baby and Etta is such a good character as well. I am now waiting for the sequel!

message 29: by lolo' (new)

Just read Chapter 14 OMG

message 30: by lolo' (new)

Finished the book gave it 3 starss :(( when can we start the spoilery discussion???