The Passage trilogy readalong discussion

The Passage > Who is reading and who is re-reading?

Comments Showing 1-50 of 79 (79 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Lily (new)

Lily Darvell (gimlilireads) | 4 comments Mod
So I only read The Passage last year but I'm really looking forward to re-reading it with everyone! Who is re-reading and who is reading it for the first time?

message 2: by imyril (new)

imyril First time read for me. I don't know if I have the discipline to stick to the schedule though - if it gets too gripping I may have to tear ahead :)

message 3: by Michelle (new)

Michelle Brown | 5 comments Re reading 4th time

message 4: by Juliet (new)

Juliet (juliet1102) I'm 80% done with my third re-read. I'm going to go ahead and join in on the discussions

message 5: by April (new)

April Walker | 1 comments Re-reading & readying myself for City of Mirrors! So excited!

message 6: by Jill (new)

Jill (jillnel) | 12 comments You are in for a real treat! I re-read it in preparation for The Twelve and as much as I loved The Passage the first time, re-reading it enriched it SO much! I noticed and discovered all sorts of things I'd missed the first time. I've been so looking forward to re-read both in prep for City of Mirrors, and it will be neat to see what others think through this group.

Beezlebug (Rob) | 3 comments This will be my second time through The Passage and first re-reread for The Twelve as prep for City of Mirrors. I'm finding I'd forgotten more about the story than I thought.

message 8: by Steve (new)

Steve Madrid | 16 comments Re-reading for the third time! It's still a great read! Can't wait for City of Mirrors.

message 9: by Emma (new)

Emma Mansfield | 5 comments I'm re-reading!

message 10: by Tracey (new)

Tracey Horrocks | 1 comments This will be my second re-read for both books! Cannot wait to see all the new things I learn reading it again!!

message 11: by Maggie (new)

Maggie Walsh Third time for the Passage, second read of the Twelve

message 12: by Janie (new)

Janie Nitsche | 1 comments Third time for me.

message 13: by Allyiah (new)

Allyiah Martin | 3 comments This is at least my third time reading The Passage

message 14: by Regina (new)

Regina (ginaknisley) | 2 comments It is a re-read for me as well.

message 15: by mothergunn (new)

mothergunn | 12 comments Second reread for me. I never get sick of it <3

message 16: by Julie (new)

Julie Harrison | 1 comments I'm not sure how many times I've read The Passage. I adore it and simply can't get enough of it!

message 17: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Whittle | 1 comments Third time for me! Looking forward to the read along discussions.

message 18: by Kristin (new)

Kristin | 1 comments This will be my third time reading for The Passage and the second time for The Twelve.

message 19: by Alton (new)

Alton (altonc) | 1 comments Re-reading it.

message 20: by Jill (new)

Jill Herrington | 2 comments Rereading both and listening on Audible

message 21: by niksipiksi (new)

niksipiksi | 3 comments I will be reading The Passage for the third time and The Twelve for the second time. Can't wait to start.

message 22: by Pamela (new)

Pamela  (Here to Read Books and Chew Gum) (iblamewizards) | 1 comments re-reading for me. Looking forward to it!

message 23: by Astrid (new)

Astrid (astridboyce) | 2 comments I'll be reading both for the third time, once each in print and then on Audible. I'm interested to see other people's experiences and opinions.

message 24: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carson | 6 comments Re-reading! This will be my third time for The Passage, second for The Twelve.

message 25: by Hannah (new)

Hannah Carson | 6 comments Re-reading! This will be my third time for The Passage, second for The Twelve.

message 26: by Astrid (new)

Astrid (astridboyce) | 2 comments It's a testament to how wonderful these books are that there are so many of us reading them for the third time. While I have my favorites that I've revisited over the years it's not a common occurrence for me. After I read The Passage the first time it stayed with me in a way that's uncommon for most stories and I would find myself thinking about the characters and wondering what was going to happen next whereas with many trilogies I read I can put the first or second book down and not think about it much until the next book comes out.

message 27: by Cheryl (new)

Cheryl Scremin | 1 comments Rereading for the 3rd time!

message 28: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer | 1 comments Lily wrote: "So I only read The Passage last year but I'm really looking forward to re-reading it with everyone! Who is re-reading and who is reading it for the first time?"

I will be re-reading for the second time. Last re-read was to go along with The Twelve.

message 29: by Lily (new)

Lily Darvell (gimlilireads) | 4 comments Mod
I'm so excited for this, the first time I read it I whipped through in a couple of days, it is going to be so nice to read at a slower pace and really enjoy them, the language is just so beautiful!

message 30: by Jesica (new)

Jesica Joaquin lyons | 9 comments Re-reading for the 5th time! Ok, so read twice and Audible 3 times...blush!

message 31: by Beezlebug (Rob) (new)

Beezlebug (Rob) | 3 comments Wow Jessica. Kudos to you. The Audible version is a huge time commitment. I'm on my 2nd time through it but I have a long commute that makes it easier to make progress.

message 32: by Lori (new)

Lori Benson | 2 comments This will be my 2nd time through, I'm trying the audible version this time. I listen during drive time and run time. It's been several years since my first read and I'm swept up in the story in a whole new way.

message 33: by Ryan (new)

Ryan Sebren This will be at least my fifth time reading.

message 34: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Wilton | 4 comments First time for me!!!!!

message 35: by Jodi (new)

Jodi Wilton | 4 comments First time for me!!!!!

message 36: by Holly Pulliam (new)

Holly Pulliam | 1 comments This will be my 1st re-read for both. We've been waiting for the last book for so long I need to re-read just to remember what happened. :-) They're great books. For those of you reading for the first time - ENJOY!

message 37: by Lisa (new)

Lisa | 1 comments I think this is my 5th read for Passage and 3rd for Twelve. I'm so excited to read with a group who loves these books like I do!

message 38: by NinaRy (new)

NinaRy | 1 comments Rereading for the second time and enjoying it so much. This is actually quite an anti-war book, isn't it?

message 39: by Beezlebug (Rob) (new)

Beezlebug (Rob) | 3 comments Just finished The Passage again yesterday and now I'm glad I decided to reread it. There were a couple of things I swore were from The Twelve and a couple of others I couldn't remember if it happened in this series or a different one. On to The Twelve...

message 40: by Sheri (new)

Sheri Brumback | 13 comments I'm re-reading for the third or 4th time. I've also listened to the audio, which got my husband hooked.

message 41: by Debra (new)

Debra Eberly | 1 comments This will be my 3rd & 2nd read

message 42: by Karin (new)

Karin | 2 comments This will my second reading of The Passage. I meant to do it before reading The Twelve but couldn't wait.

message 43: by Leslie (new)

Leslie | 2 comments Read once and am listening to Audible for the second time. I read The Twelve one and will listen on Audible next and then dive into reading City of Mirrors. CAN'T WAIT!

message 44: by Vegasbarbie (new)

Vegasbarbie | 1 comments I think this'll be my 4th reading of the passage & 3rd of The Twelve.

message 45: by Denise (new)

Denise Burton | 1 comments This is my third time of reading The Passage and second time reading The Twelve.

message 46: by Emma (new)

Emma (emaree) | 1 comments First timer here! :)

message 47: by Gemma (new)

Gemma (bookmoodreviews) | 3 comments First Time reading the book. I didn't know the sequel was already out!!!

message 48: by Vanillahugz (new)

Vanillahugz | 4 comments This will be a first time for me and the first time I have joined a discussion group. Looking forward to this! !

message 49: by Lacy (new)

Lacy (lacy_stewart) This is my second time, but it has been a few years.

message 50: by Terri (new)

Terri | 3 comments ill be reading it for the 2nd time.

« previous 1