What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Old Silhouette romance from the 80's, hero from wealthy ranching family heroine old family acquaintance [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Keriboo (new)

Keriboo | 4 comments Years ago, slightly older hero (late teen at the time), had huge crush on blond teen daughter of family friends. But, father of hero had affair with mother of young blond heroine causing hatred. Years later, now early twenty something heroine and her boss are hired to do something like party planning or PR by hero's now widowed mother and are brought to hero's family's ranch. Hero and heroine instantly attracted but hero antagonistic, and he thinks she is involved with her boss.. He hurts himself a bit doing cowboy stuff and she bandages him. She is lent hero's mothers coat and is flown by hero's kind brother at one point. Plane crashes and hero punches kind brother for endangering heroine. Hero sends flowers to heroine while she is recovering and she mistakenly thinks they're from kind brother instead. At book's end they get together and hero is a bit more understanding of his cheating father, because he can't resist heroine like his own dad couldn't resist heroine's mom.

message 2: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizberry) | 62 comments The Cowboy And The Lady
I think this is your book.

message 3: by Keriboo (new)

Keriboo | 4 comments Oh my goodness! This is it!! Thank you Liz, I have been looking for this book for years. Thanks so much!

message 4: by Diane (new)

Diane | 8 comments I was going to say it sounded like a Diana Palmer.

message 5: by Liz (new)

Liz (lizberry) | 62 comments Glad it was the one - we can mark this solved.