Utopian World discussion

Bottom Plate > Swamp

Comments Showing 1-50 of 166 (166 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1 3 4

message 2: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Meirong stepped carefully through the swamp, walking on stones and the roots of trees in order to avoid the murky water. It used to be clear as crystal, but it hasn't been that way for many years. She began to sing. The water, although murky, began to glow softly. She touched her fingers to the surface, wondering if it was the same water that it was many years ago. As her hand dipped deeper into the water, something grabbed her, pulling her up off of the stone that she was standing on and into the air. She screamed, reaching for a dagger she kept strapped to her leg. She drove the dagger into what grabbed her, hitting a scaly tentacle-like arm. Her dagger got lodged between scales. She grunted as she tried to pull it out, but it was stuck.

message 3: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments Omegus, hearing the struggle, leapt down to land beside the struggling woman. he simply lifted his hand and the beast, whatever it was, let out a horrifying shriek before disappearing into the murky depths, leaving only a growing pool of oily black fluid. Omegus looked at the woman and immediately saw how lovely she was and that she was Faer. he anticipated her horrifying reaction to his appearance as he said, "i hope i wasn't interrupting your dance fair one." his voice was mellow but rumbled a bit, an unusual sound that often intrigued those that heard it.

message 4: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments "That's quite all right," Meirong said, her hands resting on her thighs and her head down as she caught her breath. She stood up, looking at her rescuer for the first time. Her eyes widened in surprise at his appearance, but her expression faded quickly. She had lived for many years, so she had seen many unusual beings. "Thank you for saving me." The flow of the water was quite eerie now. When Meirong made it glow, it was beautiful, like stardust, but now it was dark.

message 5: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "any time for such a lovely being." he said with his rumbly mellow voice. "i'd have thought no one came here anymore, too many foul and dangerous creatures have appeared here for it to be safe. why would you come here?" he asked softly. during this whole time his expression had remained completely neutral, but now curiosity gleamed in his strange eyes.

message 6: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments "Because I'm one of the foul and dangerous creatures," Meirong said, meeting his blood red eyes. A smirk formed on her lips. "So, I suppose the real question is, why are you here?" A mixture of mischief and amusement showed in her eyes as she fixed the dagger that she had used on the monster earlier back into the strap on her thigh.

message 7: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments Omegus snorted, "because i can hunt here and none care what i take from here." Omegus grinned savagely, a sight few have witnessed and lived to tell about. as he spoke he could hear the creature, only wounded, rising stealthily from beneath the water. but not enough for him, for he could feel the sound of it's body moving the water against his body and felt himself tense in anticipation.

message 8: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Meirong noticed him tense. She turned her attention back to the water, seeing it shift ever so slightly. "They never used to be this way..." She muttered, drawing her dagger again. The creatures here used to be peaceful, but now they were different.

message 9: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments Omegus waited until the creature was just in range then snapped his clawed fingers. while it seemed a minor thing, the effect it had on the creature was instantaneous. it wailed as Omegus bombarded it with sound waves, slowly liquefying the creatures insides. it didn't take long before it floated in the water, dead from shock. with a sigh of disappointment he leaped over and easily landed on the beast. it was buoyant enough that he didn't even cause it to sink. he looked the creature over for a moment before slicing at part of the creature and licking a bit of blood of his claw,only to growl in annoyance. the creatures blood, whatever it was, was inedible and had a nasty after-taste to it that reminded him of the bitter feeding pellets he was given when he was first created. with a snarl he destroyed the beast with his magic, showering the area with bits and pieces of it. now where the hell can i find some blood? he thought to himself as he considered his options.

message 10: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Meirong formed a shield of water, blocking any of the carnage from hitting her. She sighed, looking at the swamp. It was far from what it had been. She noticed a wilted flower among the other plants. She bent down next to the flower and began to sing softly, causing the flower to glow softly. It straightened up and bloomed, it's white petals seeming to be the only thing of light around here. "You should find somewhere new to hunt if you're looking for blood. The creatures here are full of bitter evil," She said, standing back up.

message 11: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "doesn't matter if the creature is evil or not, it matters on how much nutrients it has. from what i can tell this thing was basically starving half to death, which is why it kept attacking. guess with few people coming here not much to catch." Omegus's head was starting to hurt, a sign that his body was starting to become impatient with him. part of him whispered he could simply take the woman's blood but he shook that predator aside, he would not take a woman's blood without her permission. his headached at the thought of waiting long enough for him to fly home and have one of his wives give him blood.

message 12: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments A gust of wind blew towards Omegus, shifting Meirong's hair, leaving her neck exposed. "I see," She mused. "You seem to be quite knowledgeable about the swamp. I've never met anyone who knew more about it than I did."

message 13: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "i've hunted here for a while. it's not just the beasts that come here for an easy meal" he wasn't as affected by the bearing of her neck as another blood drinker would have been his body still tensed for a moment before relaxing.

((oh he's physically blind by the way, he sees the world through sound. just a heads up.))

message 14: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments ((Okay))

"Well, it seems that the only prey here today is me," Meirong said, her words rather nonchalant for what she was suggesting. "I hear that Faer blood is quite the delicacy, although I've never tried it myself, for obvious reasons."

message 15: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "i've tried it many a time, and it is indeed tasty." in a blink Omegus had moved to her. he grasped the back of her head and tilted her to the side and bent down so he could whisper in her ear. "do not tempt a predator so lightly little Faer, you never know how dangerous it might be." but Omegus could hear and feel the pounding of her heart and was becoming very thirsty at the sound.

message 16: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments "I'm not afraid," Meirong said, feeling her heart beat faster. Danger was something that she had grown used to and even sought out on occasion.

message 17: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "then i take it as your consent?" he whispered, his voice temporarily becoming his true one. it was a sound that couldn't be described but left one nevertheless stunned in awe at how lovely it was.

message 18: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments "Yes," Meirong said, enthralled by the sound of his voice. It was unlike anything that she had ever heard before. She had never allowed anyone to take her blood in all of her years of existence, despite being asked to many times.

message 19: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments without hesitation he tilted her head more, leaned down, and bit her neck. he eagerly started drinking her blood. he thought he heard her moan but wasn't sure due to the hard pounding of her heart over-loading his hearing. he took his fill, leaving more than enough that she would survive, then licked the little blood from his lips in an oddly delicate gesture. he noticed, despite being partially drained, she seemed to be blushing. "was it not a wondrous experience?" he said in his true voice, just for her.

message 20: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments After the initial pain of him biting her neck, the experience wasn't unpleasant. In fact, it was oddly intimate. Meirong was slightly embarrassed over a moan that she had made while he was sucking her blood, but other than that, she seemed fine. She felt a little drained and dizzy, but she was sure that she would get over it soon. "It certainly was interesting," She said. "I don't think I've ever felt anything quite like it before."

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments "some can make the experience even more thrilling, or so i'm told. none can stand the taste of my blood." at this he chuckled darkly, a joke that only a select few knew. "but the one's who created didn't feel the need to give such a thing to a weapon."

message 22: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments "It's advantageous to have foul tasting blood. That way no one tries to take it," Meirong said. "At least for drinking purposes," She laughed, her tone quite casual for what had just occurred. "You mentioned being 'created'. While most people consider being created by the Gods, you say this as though you are different. Is this the case?" He had unusual features from many species, and she was unable to determine what he was.

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
Katai walks threw the swamp slowly. Due to having a little pink bow in his hair, and a feminine figure, he seemed to look like a female, despite being a male. He didn't care though, he was more attracted to males anyways. He wore a loose blue long sleeved shirt and really short black shorts, along with black shoes and black high socks that came up a little past his knees. He was humming while walking, making sure not to slip in the mud.

message 24: by Sakurasou (new)

Sakurasou | 112 comments Mod
Nitori too was making his way through the swamp, walking in a strange way with his arms held up and legs straight out. He didn't want to step in this mud, otherwise he'd have to go through the trouble of washing it off later. Lately he'd been low on money, and kinda fearing he might have to go back to the slave industry, so he wasn't going to risk it. He blinked when he noticed the familiar figure with light brown hair walking slowly on the other side of the path. He hopped up behind him, being naturally quiet so the other didn't really notice him, and then quickly tapped his shoulder.

Katai blinks, lightly jumping and almost loses his balance, though quickly catches it again. He goes to glare back but the moment he sees its Nitori, he smiles cheerfully,"Tori-Kun!!" He hugs him, giggling,"I was looking for you!"

message 26: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori blinks, slightly surprised. "Why's that?"

Katai blinks,"Well.. Why wouldn't I?" He smiles, releasing him,"I was bored and worried about you, of course!"

message 28: by Sakurasou (new)

"Ah..That makes sense..Uhh thank you." He murmured, glancing down. It felt pretty nice knowing someone worried about him.

Katai giggles and nods,"So, what are you doing here?" He didn't know for sure, but to him, Nitori didn't really seem like the type of person to like walking around in the mud.

message 30: by Sakurasou (new)

"I was trying to find a new route to work..they were waiting there so.." He replied, referring to the group of boys who lived close by to him whom often attempted to get him to give them money. He normally listened to them and gave them, but he was low as is and didn't really want to waste anymore.

Katai blinks,"They're still there?" He huffs,"Next time you should call me, ill take care of them for you." He smiles cheerfully,"Thats it! From now on, ill walk you to work, ok?"

message 32: by Sakurasou (new)

"It's alright really, they'll go away if i give it to them. Plus they'll bother you too if you do that." He replied blankly.

Katai giggles,"I can get inside people's head if I need to, Nitori.. You cant keep giving them money." He smiles, wrapping an arm around his shoulders,"I dont want to let you do this alone. So its ok, im sure we can think of something, right?"

message 34: by Sakurasou (new)

"Right.." He nodded. He blinks, "Your..surprisingly good with words."

Katai giggles,"I got alot of practice." He puts his arms behind his head, staring around in thought. Its true, he did get alot of practice. Though, the guy he's been practicing with.. It didn't work on him. Plus.. This guy was insane.. And kept beating the shit out of Katai.. But, the bruises were covered, so its not like anyone would notice. These bullies would probably be easier to convince then this guy would be that Katai was with. He smiles cheerfully,"How have you been lately?"

message 36: by Sakurasou (new)

"Good." He answers. "...who did you practice on?" He asked curiously.

Katai blinks lightly. He couldn't tell him he was taken by force, could he? Nah. He smiles cheerfully,"Just a guy I met is all."

message 38: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori blinks, glancing at him. He looked away, "You suck at lying.."

Katai blinks, looking down,"S-sorry.." He smiles softly,"W-Well.. Either way, im fine, aren't I? So there's no need to worry about it."

message 40: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori looks down, "Yeah but..you worry about me, and when i tell you stuff it makes me feel pretty relaxed..i think it's like that for everyone. I want to connect more i guess.. and were friends so i can kind of just tell, your not really fine." He murmured.

Katai sighs, glancing away. He laughs nervously,"I guess.. Someone put a bounty on my head, and asked a famous assassin to kill me.. The assassin tortured me, though didn't kill me. And.. I guess.. I sort of fell in love with this assassin.. Though.. Its sort of an abusive relationship.." He trails off.

message 42: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori seemed surprised by hearing this, his eyes were wide. He stayed quiet for a bit, just glancing down, then asked, "Does..he love you?"

Katai blinks, glancing away,"That im unsure of.. He has yet to tell me if he does.."

message 44: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori reached over and poked his cheek, "Then i think it's alright. If he hasn't killed you, he must love you right? He doesn't know how to express feelings maybe?" He tilted his head, "It's pretty cute actually." He said blankly.

Katai blinks, laughing lightly,"I hope you're right.. Though, he does seem to be someone who cant control there feelings well."

message 46: by Sakurasou (new)

"You should teach him then, he'd listen to you. Your good at that sort of stuff too."

Katai blinks his blue eyes up at him,"You really think I am?"

message 48: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori nodded, "It's like your forte."

Katai smiles cutely,"I hope you're right. But with this guy, its sort of hard. Its nearly impossible to get inside his head, and considering he wears a mask, I can never see his facial expressions."

message 50: by Sakurasou (new)

Nitori blinked curiously, "He never takes it off?"

« previous 1 3 4