Owls Be Reading discussion

March 2016: Clockwork Angel > Will you read with us?

Comments Showing 1-10 of 10 (10 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

Olivia-Savannah  (olivia_catastrophe) Who will be reading with us this month?

Will you be reading Clockwork Angel or another book in the series?

message 2: by Sarah (new)

Sarah (sarahforsman_) I won't be reading in March with you guys. I haven't even inched I Am Malala sadly.

message 3: by Amy (new)

Amy Liu (Bookish Amy) (theamylooo) | 7 comments I'll be reading with you all. I think it'd be fun to reread all the books by Cassandra Clare before Lady Midnight comes out. :)

message 4: by Bregje (new)

Bregje  (b-a-reader) In february I reread City of Bones and now I want to read more about the Shadowhunter world, so once I get a copy I'll be joining you :)

message 5: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 8 comments I will! I've been looking forward to reading this one for a while now. I can't wait to get started.

message 6: by Jeff (new)

Jeff Scofield Im already a little chunk in... My first thoughts after reading some of the colorful material were double backing to the cover that states it is being converted into an ABC Family series and thinking, "what? how? why?"...

The things they get away with on television these days

message 7: by DJ (new)

DJ (aerochik) I just started this book!!

message 8: by meghann (new)

meghann (megs182) | 8 comments Jeff wrote: "Im already a little chunk in... My first thoughts after reading some of the colorful material were double backing to the cover that states it is being converted into an ABC Family series and thinki..."

The series is currently running, and it's based on the Mortal Instruments series. They've tried to make it different from the movie that came out. I like it so far.

message 9: by [deleted user] (new)

I'm waiting on my library for this one. Sorry to say that I wasn't really keeping updated with this club, so I just requested and a tad bit irritated at the person who still has it and is late.:/ If not March, then April definitively look forward to reading this books.

Olivia-Savannah  (olivia_catastrophe) Marcelina wrote: "I'm waiting on my library for this one. Sorry to say that I wasn't really keeping updated with this club, so I just requested and a tad bit irritated at the person who still has it and is late.:/ I..."

The discussion section for this book will still be up throughout April so you can definitely still make comments about the book and so on then!