Utopian World discussion

Greetings > Questions/Problems

Comments Showing 1-50 of 94 (94 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 1: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Feb 28, 2016 06:44PM) (new)

Spadez (or Kadyn) | 754 comments Mod
If you have a question or a problem, please post it down bellow. If its a private matter, for example you have a problem with one of the members of the group, pm one of us mods and we'll take care of it. This is so that it wont start an argument on this thread or point anyone out to the whole group and make them feel bad if what they did was a mistake.

message 2: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments When is this thing taking place?
So like the future present past?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) It takes place several thousand years on the future, when the world is overrun by the supernatural

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Can I make my character Skye and have her be a halfbreed that refers to herself as being an inhuman that has Terrakinesis and Vibration Manipulation as her powers?

message 5: by Astraris (new)

Astraris | 2 comments From what I can, the royals are a Vampire family, a werewolf and a demon one. What other species can the characters be?

Jane Isles-Rizzoli She would be a demon Halfbreed with those powers, but look human

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments I have a Question, Is a clan leader a Member of royalty? Or just any brave commener willing to take said position?

@Skye Yes she can, just dont try to over power people with the powers. She'd be in the middle plate, all middle plated characters are half breeds.

@Auros Well, by this time, all other full breeds have been driven into extinction, just like normal mortals have. The only ones who survived are demons, vampires and werewolves. But, for the half breeds, they can be any half species you want

@Highblood They can be either. Mikaela is a Vampire Prince but also happens to be the leader of the Peacekeepers. Where as Frey is not a royal and is the leader of Listrik. You must also request to make a leader though of a certain clan and from what I know, they have to be pretty descriptive, as do the royal descriptions. Lol to answer your question, they can be a royal or not a royal, its all up to who makes the clan leader

message 9: by The GFHB {HoNk} (last edited Mar 10, 2016 05:51PM) (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments Alright Lucy I got it :o) Mind if I make If I make a leader for Clan Chaos? I always make characters pretty descriptive ;o) not a royal leader but a badass commener.

message 10: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 10, 2016 08:39PM) (new)

Well, it deepens on what Cry says when she comes on. But I wouldn't see why not. Its just up to her and everything XD

message 11: by The GFHB {HoNk} (new)

The GFHB {HoNk} | 123 comments Thanx bro

No probs

message 13: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Where do we post when we need to tell you mods when we are finished with our characters?

You can pm us :)

message 15: by j a m m e s (new)

j a m m e s  (thepanbigensister) Okay ^^

message 16: by Aurora (last edited Mar 11, 2016 05:49AM) (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments If you wanted a character to be part of the elder council, would they have to be from the Upper plates? or would they be allowed to be one from middle/lower plates because of their species?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) The species has no relevance in the Elder Council. And because there are very limited positions in the Elder Council, if have to ask that you make a different character before requesting one, that way I get a sense of how descriptive you are with your characters.

message 18: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments Okaii thanks :)

message 20: by Aurora (new)

Aurora (aurora_the_lycan) | 126 comments When creating a character under the weapons tag, does it refer specifically to certain species or general weapons like swords etc.?

message 21: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments can i create a mercenary group?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "can i create a mercenary group?"
Sure, send me the description of it and I'll add it to the clans. Also, try to follow the guidelines of the usual clan description, using one of the symbols, etc, I'm excited to see it though >.<

Aurora wrote: "When creating a character under the weapons tag, does it refer specifically to certain species or general weapons like swords etc.?"

Just like, their weapons in general, on their person.

message 23: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments are there such things as dragons and wizards and such here?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Yea. Dragons haven't been added, wizards would fit in with the Faer Folk. I mean, I guess I could make dragons a higher up species.

message 25: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments wait why not make pure-blood dragons extinct and only half-blood dragon's remain? this is only an idea mind and it's completely up to you.

message 26: by The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (last edited Mar 12, 2016 12:44PM) (new)

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Well that wouldn't really make a lot of sense. As much as I like the idea, I'd think they'd be almost as strong as demons, if not, equally as strong, with the kitsunes following them. So I wouldn't see why they'd be going extinct. I could make them super rare, with only five allowed in the group, the rest being half bloods, if you're okay with it. You did come up with the idea, so you should have some say in how they're utilized in the group.

message 27: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments sure why not.

message 29: by Tim (new)

Tim | 7 comments I want to make a human that is able to get away from the slave trade and lives in the woods and also is apart of a clan is that possible?
He doesn't have to be in a clan either.

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Timothy Hunter wrote: "I want to make a human that is able to get away from the slave trade and lives in the woods and also is apart of a clan is that possible?
He doesn't have to be in a clan either."

Well he could be in any clan, besides the ones that wouldn't allow him to be. Most of the clans disregard species, even though a general bias against humans would still kinda exist within them. So yea, that's possible.

message 31: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments can i request an Elder Council member?

message 32: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments is it possible to be part of two clans at once?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) as long as they don't rival, and yes but you'd have to be super descriptive

message 34: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments okay, about the Elder council character i thought of he's sort of.....not an actual species. he's the guy i just started making, the new one, would what i have for him work?

message 35: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments are vampires living or undead here?

message 36: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments I posted a character in the middle class topic a couple of days ago. Can a mod look at it and tell me if I need to fix anything whenever someone has the chance?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "are vampires living or undead here?"

Technically they're living. They're a branch of demons, but not quite demons. They'd be close cousins to fully fledged demons. In this group, demons and vampires have a close ancestral cousin, kinda like the theory of evolution. They branched off from the same source but aren't necessarily the same species. Same with succubi and incubi, the species isn't necessarily vampiric or demonic, but come from the same ancestral relative. I hope that clears some things up.

message 38: by May͛a (new)

May͛a (rhapsodyinblue) Does a member of the elder council have to be above a specific age?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Maya wrote: "Does a member of the elder council have to be above a specific age?"

Not particularly no.

Spades wrote: "I posted a character in the middle class topic a couple of days ago. Can a mod look at it and tell me if I need to fix anything whenever someone has the chance?"

Ill go take a look :)

message 41: by Spades (new)

Spades (thequeenofspades) | 220 comments Thank you so much!

No probs :)

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Does the picture of the chosen higher ups (for me its a Werewolf) have to be anime or could I please use a realistic picture?

message 44: by Spadez (or Kadyn) (last edited Mar 14, 2016 07:40PM) (new)

You can use a realistic picture, we were going to make all people use anime but decided it doesn't really matter

Jane Isles-Rizzoli Yay, okay thank you

No probs :)

message 47: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments would a wizard be classified as a pure-blood?

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "would a wizard be classified as a pure-blood?"

Uhm I'd think that it'd be a sort of subspecies. Probably like Wizard vampires, wizard humans, etc.

message 49: by Demon Dragon (new)

Demon Dragon (Changer of Worlds) | 173 comments oh okay then. thanks

The Outsider (Whales or Whatever) (davekatislife) Demon Dragon wrote: "oh okay then. thanks"

No problemo

« previous 1