GLBT + 1x1 Roleplays discussion

Gay 1x1s > {-\\Jack Frost and Uoreo//-} [School }

Comments Showing 1-50 of 83 (83 new)    post a comment »
« previous 1

message 2: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi, should i repost the plot here or do you want to just jump to making characters?

message 4: by [deleted user] (new)

Teacher XStudent

It was a new school year and Muse A, the student, just couldn't wait to get together with his best friends again. He was in Spain the entire summer, sight seeing places. His parents were rich, so for every break they'd be in someplace around the world. Has he mentioned that he goes to a prep school? Well he does, and he couldn't be happier. Everyone knew he was gay, and the biggest flirt. He'd even flirt with straight guys with no shame. First period, Muse A is listening to music, eating junk food already and winking at a guy across the room, he needed to get his number. Muse B, the teacher, is new and he has no tolerance for guys like A. So A is stuck in detention alone on his first day of school. He doesn't mind it tho. The new teacher is just hot.

May I be the student?

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

yah, I'll make mine. Imma use a simple template. Name, age, image and short personality. And the rest are tbr

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Here is mine:

Name: Nathaniel Lee Wong
Sexuality: Homosexual
Majored in Music Education and is now the conductor to the high school band in his hometown.
Appearance: 5'2, brown eyes, Black hair.

What he looks like when he is working:

((More of what he wears.))

What he looks like when he is not working:

Other: During his college years, he did date someone, but it only lasted only a few months. Now he is single and wants a relationship.

message 8: by [deleted user] (new)

Name: Adrian Poezyne

Personality:
-rebellious
-uncaring
-possessive
-social
-outgoing
-shameless

Appearance:

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

((Yah))

Adrian had skipped breakfast this morning to make it to the gas station and steal a few stuff. His backpack was currently full of ice-coffee drinks, energy drinks, chips, cookies, and a whole lot of other stuff. Best thing was, he got away with it. He was currently leaning against his locker, a senior's arm draped against his shoulder. Adrian just turned 17 last month so he was still a junior. He was widely known across the school so every now and then a few groups of people would walk by and greet him with a hello, or a sup, or a high five.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments It was the first day of the school year as well as his first day teaching. He had just gotten out of college. Nathaniel Wong walked out of his car and towards the entrance. Since he was going to be teaching music, he had to plan on finding some music that would suit that band. Maybe an assessment would work.

message 12: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian turns to the senior who he had no idea what his name was an he winks, taking his phone from his hand. Since the bell was close to ringing, Adrian quickly types his number into the man's phone and places his contact name under Sexy with winky faces. He hands the phone back to its owner, who was now smirking and once the bell rings, Adrian grabs his backpack and walks to his first period class, General Music. The private school he was going to was big on the Arts and many of his classes were based on music and art and literature.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong placed his bag on his desk before hanging his coat on the chair before glancing around the room. With a quick check, he tried out the acoustics. He did a scale or two before singing a small song. When he finished, he saw that everyone was walking in now.

message 14: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian hops on an empty desk and places the chair beside him. He was sitting on the desk, talking with others about the summer break and how amazing it was and all that he did over the break. People listened to him and he listened to others stories. He didn't even notice that they had a new teacher, that the fat old mean Mr.Cronker was gone and he certainly didn't care.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong stood at the front of the room waiting for the bell to ring for the class to start. While he waited he decided to introduce himself considering it is a new school year. "Attention everyone." He cleared his throat as he began class. "I am am Mr. Wong, your knew music teacher and if you were all to sit in your chairs and listen." He wrote his name on the board. "Please respect that I am new and would like to learn a way to remember everyone of you names. And if I end up not saying your name, please correct me." He asked a simple request to everyone.

message 16: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian's attention goes to the teacher for a split second before he decides that it was boring and he goes pack to his little group of friends. But most of his friends followed the rules and most sat down in a chair and he rolls his eyes and scoffs in disbelief," amateurs" he grumbles before opening a bag of chips and a can of monster and starts his feast of junk food on the first day of school. He looks around the bare classroom. The new teacher must not have had time to fill in all the empty spaces that the old teacher left when he resigned. Again, Adrian shrugs in disinterest and takes out his phone, texting some guy named Sam. The Sam guy was actually seated across from him,

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong got out the attendance sheet before holding it in his hands. "I want you to tell say something so I know you are here." He spoke before beginning from the bottom. It was unusual, but it worked.

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian's name was called real quick since it started with a 'P' and he whoops loudly the way he might do at a game's stadium. People around him chuckles and clap him on the back but he simple waves them off and goes back to texting his probably next one night stand. Adrian looks up at Sam and he sits next to him, clearly flirting from their closeness and their facial expressions and all the teasing and touching they were doing.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong raised an eyebrow when Adrian had clearly disrupted. "I would like to remind you that I do not tolerate this kind of behavior." He cleared his throat, "If you do that one more time, you are here after school for a detention." The teacher spoke before continuing. It did not take long before he finished taking attendance. "Since I am a new teacher here, I have decided to give you a quick assessment."

message 20: by [deleted user] (new)

" no way in hell am I taking a test first day back" Adrian scoffs at the teacher, glaring at him. He must admit, a minute ago, he was totally looking the new teacher up and down and smirking but now he was irritated at how professional the guy was. He needed to stand back a little and loosen up. Adrian had that opinion about everybody. That everybody just needed to loosen up. It was probably why he was kicked out of his house, other than being gay, his parents just couldn't tolerate him anymore or his "choice" of liking men.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments "It is not a test, it is more of a game." He informed Adrian, "I just want to know what needs to be covered and how fast this class should go." Mr. Wong informed them as he stared at Adrain, who looked a bit cute. Even if he knew that he liked men, he could not help but maybe feel something for one of his students. He could tell he was very bold and that was, well a good trait. "You do like games, right?" Now this was directly at Adrian.

message 22: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian smirks, going full into flirtatious mode. He smirks and takes a gulp of the red energy drink, droplets sliding down his chin and Adrian licks his lips," I'm totally down with it if it's strip poker" he smirks and winks at the teacher, leaning down to eye him coolly.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments "It is not that. And I do not allow any sort of game to be played in the school." He turned towards the board before writing down the rules. Mr. Wong turned towards Adrian and the class, "First off, please push the desks to the side of the room." He instructed them as he got out his laptop which he needed for the game.

message 24: by [deleted user] (new)

adrian sighs and he steps off his desk and walks over to Mr.Wong's desk and plops himself on top after pushing a stack of papers away. He only smiles at the teacher innocently and lets the other students to the work that the teacher instructed. He hated doing work and people knew this so they just let him sit aside.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong is not by any ways amused by this. He keeps an eyes on Adrian, "At least move your own desk." He told in as he picked up the papers that were pushed onto the floor. "If you are going to be in my class then you will have to pull some weight in here." The teacher pointed out. "And if you don't then you will have failed it." He stood up and stared Adrian in the eyes.

message 26: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian smirks and he stares at the teacher back, not backing down," make me" he whispers, smirking. He leans back on the desk, keeping himself upright with his hands that were spread out on the desk behind him," it's your classroom, you go move the desk" he tell shim, smirking.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong took a small deep breath, "if you do not move the desk then I will give you a detention. Or even an expulsion." He was not going to back down either. He was in charge and his words were final. "Go move the desk." He leaned close to Adrian's face as he spoke.

message 28: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian leans closer and he giggles softly," no" he says after a final moment's hesitation. He grabs Mr.Wong's tie and he pulls him foreward seductively," will you please move it for me, Mr.Wong?" he asks nicely. Even though he was reckless, he still couldn't afford an expulsion. He was already living in a group home, he doens't need to be taken to juvie.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments "Seducing me will not work on me." He spoke confidently as he knew that it does not work for him. "Fine, I will give a detention. Saturday seven thirty in the morning." Mr. Wong informed Adrian after he felt himself get pulled closer; He pulled back and straightened himself out as he noticed Adrian's classmates were grateful for pulling his desk aside. He smirked at him, "Now get into a circle." He instructed.

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian scoffs and he pats the man's chest gently," I tried" he smirks and winks at him before strutting all the way across the room and standing in a circle beside his friends.

( forive me for the short post but I'll be back quick)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments ((It is okay.))

Mr. Wong frowned at him when he went to stand in the circle. He opened his laptop out just to open a document he created just for this. He planned on doing this a different day, but since Adrian was not really making his day, he decided to try something out.

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian smirks as he watches the teacher and he cat whistles at him jsut to irritate him. He chuckles and grabs his bag, grabbing a bag of chips and he opens it, eating a handful. No matter how much he ate, he never seemed to gain any weight. Which was a plus for Adrian since he value his body and looks.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong ignored the cat call from Adrian as he placed his laptop on his desk, "if you look up at the board you will see some instructions. For this game to work you will be assigned a number." He began to inform and instruct everyone else in the room.

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian scoffs and pouts like a little child and he rolls his eyes, going back to Mr.Wong's desk and plopping himself down once again as he eats from his bag of spicy chips. He sticks his tongue out at the teacher childishly and takes out his phone, playing some music and putting the earbuds into his ears as he tunes the teacher and students out.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong sees Adrian tune him out. He walks over to him and takes the earbuds out of his ears before takings his phone away, "you are going to be participating in this game. If you do not, then I will give you a zero and you will not be able to make it up." He warned him as he wrapped the earbuds up against the phone before putting it into his bag. "You will get your phone back once you go finish your detention on Saturday." He added in sternly. "I do not take these childish games you are playing."

message 36: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian scoffs and reaches for his phone, tripping on his feet and falling off the desk, pushing Mr.Wong down. He falls on top of him and groans since their foreheads knocked together on the downfall," that really hurt" he moans, momentarily forgetting about his phone,

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments He has just put the phone in his bag when in a split second he was on the floor. Mr. Wong rubbed his head before staring at Adrian, "get up off of me." He spoke to him as a teacher who needed to get up from the floor. Yes, he started to get a small crush on Adrian, but that does not mean that he was going to say anything. Besides he would probably get fired if he dated a student.

message 38: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian instantly blushes as he realizes the compromising position they were in but then he smirks," what if I don't want to" he mutters as he shamelessly straddles the teacher's waist, still laying on top of him," again, you'll have to make me" he smirks, chuckling down at the teacher. Adrian suddenly had thoughts of how Mr.Wong might look like in bed with his hair tousled up now.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong stared at Adrian when he got straddled. "I will give you an extra hour of detention if you do not get off of me right now." At this point he needed to hold in his frustration. "I need to teach the class. You are very disrespectful and disruptive." He glared at Adrian with stern and serious eyes.

message 40: by [deleted user] (new)

" come on, Mr.Wong. just enjoy today" he whispers, their lips together now but Adrian didn't kiss him. He hand trails down Mr.Wong's chest and abdomen to the front of his pants and he grabs that area gently as he stares at the teacher. Perhaps Mr.Wong enjoyed a little bit of innocence, Adrian thought so he blushes cutely and looks down sheepishly in shyness.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong in fact did like it, but disproved of what Adrian was doing to him. "Get off." He spoke with clear instructions and indications that class was still in session. He pushed him off before sitting up and beginning to brush himself off. "Next after I give you a number," he spoke while ignoring Adrian still on the floor, "I will ask you a question and if you are right then you would step into the circle. If you get it wrong, find a chair on the side of the room and sit down, unless you would like to just sit on the floor. I do not mind if you did that." He added in.

message 42: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian scoffs as he was pushed off but a small smirks played on his lips. The teacher didn't push him off immediately and he got that mr.Wong was at least probably gay. He smirks giddily to himself before taking a number and he sighs, standing in the circle, deciding to give this game a try. His eyes meet with Mr.Wong's and he blushes, turning away. He figured that Mr.Wong liked innocent guys who didn't try to hard and were controlled.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong really liked him. He began asking questions until the bell rang. "Adrian stay here while everyone else leaves." He needed to ask him something.

message 44: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian nods meekly before he grabs his bag and drapes it over one shoulder. he walks up to Mr.Wong's desk and looks down at his show as he waits for everyone to leave, which they soon do.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments Mr. Wong sighed. "I get you are someone who likes getting attention. I understand, but the stunt you pulled in class was not acceptable. Do you understand?" He raised an eyebrow at him before handing him his phone back, "if you need to talk, just text or call me." He held Adrian 's phone to him. "You still have detention on Saturday." He reminded him.

message 46: by [deleted user] (new)

Adrian nods as he reaches for his phone," I'm sorry Mr.Wong" he tells him shyly as he looked down. He looks up with tears in his eyes and he sniffles and wipes at his eyes turning to leave. he already had the teacher's number and he clearly favored him. all odds were going with Adrian this day.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 770 comments It is not that Mr. Wong favored Adrian, it is just that he had some issues, he would be able to fix He sighed as he began to pack his things up to head to the teachers lounge a few doors down he hall and on the opposite side of the hallway from where his classroom was located.

message 48: by [deleted user] (new)

(( should we skip to saturday?))

message 50: by [deleted user] (new)

(( Time skip to Saturday morning))

Adrian's detention was an hour ago and he quickly drives to the school like a madman, not wanting to be late for seeing his hot teacher. Adrian chuckles to himself before hopping out of his car and running inside. The group home's electricity powered out in the middle of the night and his phone didn't charge because of that, therefore, it didn't ring to wake him up on time.

« previous 1