UK Book Club discussion

Authors - Book Promotions > Amazon or Smashwords?

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1839 comments My historical/contemporary romance A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY is now available on Smashwords as well as Amazon. Still at only 99p/99c. I plan to put all ten of my novels on Smashwords eventually, so if any reader uses Smashwords, please let me know your thoughts. After years with Amazon, this is all so new to me.

https://www.smashwords.com/books/view...

A Pearl Comb for a Lady by Julia Bell

A PEARL COMB FOR A LADY is a journey through two centuries, guiding the reader from Christabel in the Regency period to Victoria in the mid-nineteenth century and finally to Jenny living in the twenty-first century. The story follows the joys, sorrows and loves of these women as the pearl comb comes into their possession.

message 2: by Patrick (new)

Patrick Brigham | 34 comments Smashwords is good for distributing free eBooks but for cash from PayPal what about PayHip?

message 3: by Julia (new)

Julia Bell (juliabellromanticfiction) | 1839 comments Thanks for the suggestion, Patrick. I'll search out PayHip. Getting paid for my books would be interesting.

message 4: by Damien (new)

Damien (LukeWinters) | 3 comments Another advantage of Smashwords is that it 'feeds' Scribd. I've not looked at the payment side of it though.