Goodreads Librarians Group discussion

Adding New Books > Please add book: Brand Identity Breakthrough

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Diehl (gregorydiehl) | 8 comments * Title: Brand Identity Breakthrough: How to Uncover Your Hidden Brand Message and Make Premier Clients Choose You
* Author(s) name(s): Gregory V. Diehl, Alex Miranda
* ISBN (or ASIN): ISBN-13: 978-0692651872 (Identity Books), ISBN-10:
069265187X, ASIN: B01C37VTAW
* Publisher: Self
* Publication date: May 20, 2016
* Format: Ebook, paperback, audio
* Description:
According to Forbes, one the five reasons 8 out of 10 businesses fail is the "failure to communicate value propositions in clear, concise and compelling fashion."

"Many entrepreneurs work hard to discover a point of differentiation then blow it because they do not communicate their message in a clear, concise and compelling manner. I watch many entrepreneurs bleed to death through their failure to communicate."

Brand Identity Breakthrough is a book designed to show business owners how to develop their own core brand identities and communicate their value to the world through key messaging strategies. With a strong foundation of identity and communication, your business will be far less likely to fail or face major obstacles on the path to marketplace penetration.

What is Brand Identity Breakthrough?

Business owners and entrepreneurs today don’t understand what makes their ideas amazing. They lack narrative and deeper meaning to their business. They obsess over the most visible components of their brand, but they ignore character and core values. And without these things, they will never reach the market appeal and penetration their products and services are capable of.

My intention in writing Brand Identity Breakthrough has been to help current and prospective business owners craft valuable identities and key messaging strategies. From day one until long into the lifetime of their company, these strategies will continue to serve them and maximize their impact on the world. Done correctly, a comprehensive brand identity will save you countless missteps along the path to success, and can be the linchpin to marketplace dominance.

I believe that profit is the byproduct of creating enormous value in the world. To make the biggest impact on the quality of life for others, you need to be clear, dedicated, and focused in exactly what you wish to offer. It is possible to know yourself and your audience on an intimate level, so that you can bridge the gap between where they are now and where they would like to be.

Over the course of my worldwide travels, I’ve worked with all manner of entrepreneurs to improve their messaging. In this time, I’ve learned that people’s actions change most dramatically when they hear stories that really speak to them. When you learn to tell a better story about your existing business or startup idea, you instantly alter your own actions and way that the others will view you.

Brand Identity Breakthrough is a book about identities and stories.

Any business or independent entrepreneur has the ability to stand out as unique and detailed from its competition. If you personalize your approach, you can eliminate the side-by-side comparison buyers intuitively make because you will exist in a category all on your own. You won’t just be the best at what you do – you will be the only one who does what you do.

This book is a journey of personal discovery and value creation. Prepare to be asked difficult questions and come up with real answers about who you are and what you are trying to accomplish in the world. Prepare to innovate unique solutions for your customers’ biggest problems. Get ready to show off the personality and philosophical values that will put you in your own category of the market.

Most of all, forget what you think you know about your business and what will make it successful. You are on your way to a compelling new brand identity and key messaging strategy that will forever change how your business shows up in the world.

You can join the Brand Identity Breakthrough mailing list and read real case studies of businesses that have used its techniques to change their identity at www.brandidentitybreakthrough.com

* Page count: 200

* Link to cover: http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I...

message 2: by Michael (new)

Michael Korleone (michaelkorleone) | 3881 comments Kindle: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

Paperback: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/2...

There's an existing author profile for Gregory V. Diehl. Did you also narrate Christmas in the Forest? If not, we'll move the book to a different profile.

message 3: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Diehl (gregorydiehl) | 8 comments Yes, I did.

message 4: by Gregory (new)

Gregory Diehl (gregorydiehl) | 8 comments I have recently updated the cover and description for this. Can someone make the changes for me?

New cover: https://brandidentitybreak-d5e.kxcdn....

New description:
Does your business have a story to tell? It should! Every product can be unique in its industry. Does yours stand out from the crowd? Brand Identity Breakthrough helps you to answer these vital questions and more.

After a lifetime of exploring the way people exchange value in over 35 countries around the world, Gregory V. Diehl teaches others how to have conversations about the unique elements of their brands. In Brand Identity Breakthrough, Gregory explains the importance of having a strong identity in business. If you can combine aspects of your brand’s personality and values with the functionality of your products, you can become irreplaceable to your audience.

Whether you lead a growing company, or are just planning ahead for new entrepreneurial ideas, Brand Identity Breakthrough will give you a smarter way to think about your place in the market. With undeniable, well-organized logic, it will show you how anyone can sell more and justify higher prices when they give customers exactly what they want. Because you’ll know how to present your unique value, you will never have to pressure or trick your prospects into making purchases.

It’s time to embrace a smarter way to show your brand to the world. Brand Identity Breakthrough will be your guide.