What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Hero is in office with OW, heroine walks in and thinks he's cheating (but he's being forced/raped) [s]

Comments Showing 1-5 of 5 (5 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nadine (new)

Nadine (nadine_lg) | 8 comments This is likely not enough to go on, but here we go...

Towards the end of the book the ML (male lead) is in his office and is with another woman. The heroine walks in on them in the act (I think ML is getting hj) and the ML see her and just stares at her; so she gets in the elevator to the lobby but has a strange feeling that it's not what it seems.

Going with her gut, she goes to the security guys in the lobby and (hazy on this) they have a camera/mic feed on his office. She listens/watches and realizes that he's being forced/raped. She goes back up and saves him. (???).

Help! :)

message 2: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1341 comments HA! I know this one... I just have to find it. The OW is his step sister and the h & H are married for convenience/protection - short term... but of course they fell in love. They just have to find a way around the OW.

Sound right?

message 4: by Nadine (new)

Nadine (nadine_lg) | 8 comments This is it!!

You. Are. Amazing!

Thank you, MJ.

message 5: by MJ (new)

MJ | 1341 comments No worries. It still surprises me that with all the books I've read, there's a lot of these queries that I can help with... silly considering how many books aree out there, but I love being able to find them ;)