What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. College romance between the female college student who wants to be a war journalist and the vice president of the fraternity!!! [s]

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Frances (last edited Feb 27, 2016 10:23PM) (new)

Frances Lin (frances_lin) | 2 comments Can anyone pls help me with the book's name??? I certainly remember some plots but I just can't recall the book's name... The heroine is studying journalism in college and I think the hero is vice president of the fraternity... They shared the hot kiss in the rain at the start of the book... When they meet again, I think their relationship started as "no strings attached"... Aftet some time, the hero fell in love with the heroine... She really wanted to be a war journalist but he didn't want her to go cuz (I guess) his father died doing war journalists... She still left him and went to somewhere dangerous when she was offered the job as a war journalist... I think she came back after some time and was afraid of siren things... The heroine and the hero also made it up... It was a happy ending... Oh! I also remember the heroine's roommate is a gay... That guy is abused by his boyfriend in the middle of the book, I guess... That's all I can remember... If any of you knows this book, pls tell me the name... Thanks...

message 2: by Rc (last edited Feb 28, 2016 12:35AM) (new)

Rc | 88 comments Love Show by Audrey Bell. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available anymore.

message 3: by Frances (new)

Frances Lin (frances_lin) | 2 comments Rc wrote: "Love Show by Audrey Bell. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available anymore."

That's it!!! Thanks so much!!!

message 4: by Rc (last edited Feb 28, 2016 04:09AM) (new)

Rc | 88 comments Frances wrote: "Rc wrote: "Love Show by Audrey Bell. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available anymore."

That's it!!! Thanks so much!!!"

You're welcome! So glad I could help.

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Love Show (other topics)