✎ 1x1 ✐ discussion

1x1 > Sam and Andrew

Comments Showing 1-33 of 33 (33 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Here we go

message 2: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Ok so here is my character first:

Evan: 25, shy, intelligent, lonely, parents both dead.

http://popularmenshairstyles.com/wp-c...

message 3: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Name:Selene rivers
Appearance:https://www.google.com.pk/url?sa=i&am...

message 4: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Ok ill start the roleplay for us: Evan would have been at the nearby supermarket picking out stuff for his dinner and some other snack to fill his cabinets.

message 5: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Selene had to go buy some grocery.She started picking out stuff from the shelves and adding them to her cart.

message 6: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan got exactly what he needed. No ore no less. After he was done shopping Evan went around the store to go help anyone in need of help which he did and the last person he helped would have gbeen Selene.

message 7: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Selene looked at the man in front of her."Thankyou due helping me out."she smiled."I'm Selene,"

message 8: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evans pupils would have dilated and he put out his hand. "H-hi i Evan..." He said with a bit of a studder and his hand would have been shaking a little bit.

message 9: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments "Are you alright?"she asked."your hands are shaking."

message 10: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have looked at his hand and blushed a bit. "U yeah i' fine..." He said while pulling his hand back. "So do you ind if i carry your groceries to your car?" He asked.

message 11: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments "No I wouldn't."she smiled sweetly at him as she started walking back to her car.

message 12: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would walk with her but a car would have ran into Evan, knocking him down to the concrete knocking him unconscious.

message 13: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments "Oh my god!!"Selene ran to his side."help please!!"she yelled as she tried to help him.

message 14: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments No one would have came to help Evan for they were all busy doing there own thing. Evan would have started to bleed on the concrete as it ran down from his chest.

message 15: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments She carried him herself,hoisting him up.She got him In her car and sped off to the nearest hospital."you'll be ok."she said as the doctors rushed him in.

message 16: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have been set on the gurney and hooked up to a few machines and a morphine pack. After about and hour later Evan would have woke up with a few bandages around his arms and chest.

message 17: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Selene went in."hey how are you feeling now?"she asked him as she took a seat next to him.

message 18: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have looked over at her. "I'm fine... Just a bit sore..." He said as he moved his arm onto his stomach.

message 19: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments "Yeah just relax."she smiled at him."you'll be perfectly alright."she smiled at him."and in no time you'll be back home."

message 20: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have smiled and closed his eyes and fell asleep again with his arm over his stomach and his other over his head, shielding his eyes.

message 21: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments She got up and wrote her number on a slip of paper and slipped it into his hands.She then walked out and headed home.

message 22: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have woke up about an hour later and noticed she was gone and looked at the piece of paper in his hand. He then checked out of the hospital and went home thinking if he should call her.

message 23: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments She made some soup and started drinking it while watching TV.She hoped Evan was doing ok.

message 24: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have sat down on his couch and grabbed a banana from the bowl on the table and ate it then, he turned on the TV and watched a reality TV show 'Little Brother'

message 25: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Selene was all comfy in the blanket.She started dozing off in the middle of the show.

message 26: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments After Evans show was over he decided to call Selene to ask if she would have liked to come over to his house.

message 27: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments Selene git up after a while and headed to her room and started brushing her hair.

message 28: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have straightened up a few things around his house and then headed back to the couch with a massive headache.

message 29: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments She decided to pay him a visit.She changed her clothes and git in her car,driving to the address he gave her.

message 30: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have taken a Advil and tried to relax but Evans headache would have kept him from sleeping.

message 31: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments She knocked on his door then,waiting patiently fir him to open up the door.

message 32: by Andrew (new)

Andrew Gleason | 24 comments Evan would have gotten up from the couch and opened the door. "Come in..." He said while he was rubbing his head from the pain.

message 33: by Sia (new)

Sia (slayqueen) | 2598 comments "How are you feeling now?"she asked as she walked in.