BoysLove (Yaoi) and GirlsLove (Yuri) Roleplays! discussion

Comments Showing 1-46 of 46 (46 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Ask another member to do a 1x1 Yuri/FxF roleplay with you! You can either ask for anyone in general or put a plot in here and see if anyone is willing to do it with you (:

TeddyBear {HarpyAshe}  **Well You Built Up A World Of Magic, Cause Your Real Life Is Tragic** (harpyashe) | 805 comments Mod
Would anyone like to do this idea with me? (:

Person A and Person B have been friends for a long time, practically ever since they were born. They would always go over one another's houses for sleepovers and play with each other on the playground. The only difference between them was that Person A was willing to talk to other people while Person B stayed as far away from them as possible. Person A was the only one that Person B needed in their life, so that was their only friend. Once Middle school hit, they both began to have feelings for one another, though neither of them said anything about it and tried to act as if nothing was wrong. However, once High school began, they could no longer hold it in and Person A ended up confessing. Of course, Person B accepted their feelings because they had the same, and they began to date. These two were like the missing part for each other, the other half. But what about when one makes a horrible mistake?

One night at a party, Person A is unable to go because of family issues, but they still want Person B to go with one of their few friends. Even though Person B hates parties, they decided to go. However, someone slipped something in their drink and they end up sleeping with someone, Person C, due to intoxication. It's the talk of the school the new day, though Person A doesn't believe a word of it. However, when someone shows them a picture, they are completely heartbroken. They rush to Person A's house, who is still trying to recover from what they don't remember, and break up with them. For the first time that they can ever remember, they are split up. But can one truly live without a part of themselves?

Possible Things to Happen in the Plot:
*Person C, the one that Person B slept with, could end up pregnant (which would of course have to make this RP either MxF or MxM) and tells them about it. Person B, having a soft spot for children, doesn't want Person C to give it up. So, Person C has the child, nearly as soon as they do, they abandon Person B with that child, not wanting their life to be ruined. And the plot would continue from their with Person A figuring out that Person B has a child.

*A few years could pass with Person A and Person B finishing high school and either in college or onto a career. However, they meet one day in a local bar, one of them being in a relationship with someone new. (for Person A, Person D and for Person B, possible Person C, who they cheated on Person A with?) They talk with one another since what has happened occurred long ago and Person A forgives Person B. However, they begin to see one another again, their old friendship and all coming back to them and whichever one has a new relationship finds it hard to stay with the person they are currently with.

I don't have a lot of requirements at all, just that you do at least 5+ sentences each post, you let me know if you're going to be gone for a little while (like a few days/week) and that you don't ask me to change anything about my character if you don't like something about her :3

message 3: by Petra (new)

Petra Can I RP with you? ^_^

@Petra: Sure, I would love to! ^^ Would you like me to make the topic for us? (:

message 5: by Petra (new)

Petra Yes, please. (:

I could do one with you if you'd like (: Can I ask first though how detailed you generally are?

Okay, I can work with that if you'd like to start one with me (:

Oh, thank you (: Sorry, I'm at work right now so I might be ghosting a bit haha

message 10: by Jádé (new)

Jádé ~Goddess of Insanity~ Wíĺĺów  (AshNDust01goodreadscomRogue) | 1 comments Anyone up for FxF? Nothing specific, but the details can be worked out in thread ir pm

message 11: by ThePriemereQueer (new)

ThePriemereQueer | 43 comments FxF Roleplay idea. I roleplay Semi-Literate and in third-person. I have a specific Roleplay idea. If you're interested, reply to this message or send me a pm. I enjoy roleplaying in threads.

The kingdom is under war. A mysterious man has emerged from the shadows and has started waging war against Muse A's kingdom. Slowly these creatures the man commands tears Muse A's kingdom apart. Fear clouds their heart as doom seems to hang in the air. Without much else to do, Muse A remembers a legend their parents once told them. There once was a warrior who bore large, beautiful wings and chased the shadows away from the world. Their bright sword kept away all evil, protecting all those who summoned them. It is rumored that if one were to go to this warriors temple, they could ask for their help with the use of their legendary sword. This seems like Muse A's only option. But the temple is so far away from the castle, at least a few months journey. And there's always the chance that... that it doesn't exist. But at this point, this is Muse A's only option. So they leave in the night. Heading out to try and save their kingdom on their own. That is when Muse A runs into Muse B, a skilled warrior who pities this confused heir to the throne. Offering to take them there for money, pity, or something else of your choosing.

Added notes, I enjoy having 18+ romance parts occasionally, which we'd do in PM. I also like themes of pregnancy and battles. I can be either Muse A or B, so just tell me what character you prefer! I can do this roleplay with a few different people, since I have multiple characters in mind, so don't be afraid to ask to play if someone else already has. Anyways, can't wait to hear from someone!

message 12: by ThePriemereQueer (new)

ThePriemereQueer | 43 comments Hey, looking for a story driven role play based on the early Silent Hill games. Im going for 18+ themes. Id like to do most of it in the Threads and do graphic scenes (sex and gore) in the PMs. Im looking for either MxM or FxF. After your character gets evicted from their house for being gay, they run away. They decide to go to a town from when they were a child... only to find some horrifying nightmare instead. Luckily you run into someone... they're nice and willing to help you. Do you trust them? Can you escape this hellish nightmare?

Reply to this if you want more details or send me a pm. I plan on roleplaying the environment as your charatcer interacts with it. Thia will make it more detailed and the story will depend on the paths you take or choose

Anyone? (: I'm pretty open to all idea and I do have many ideas if you don't have any. I just ask that you do at least a paragraph of 5+ lines per post and you let me know when you're going to be off for a while. That's all! :3

message 14: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments I can

Okay! (: thank you! Would you like me to make the topic?

message 16: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments Yes please

I could do another one with you if you want (: if not, that's okay!

Okay! Could you make the topic? I'm on the app and I'm not use to it yet, I'm not sure how to make a topic ^^;

message 20: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments Anyone? I would prefer PM I want something mature ^.^ but I'm not opposed to just skipping in threads.

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone for a detailed f x f with gifs?

DM me for if erotica.
Reply here if not.

message 22: by QUEEN (new)

QUEEN | 10 comments i am interested in it! @wilting flower

message 23: by Dolphin lover (new)

Dolphin lover (callmeava) | 1 comments Anyone for mature romance pm me

message 24: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments Anyone?

message 25: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments Lol, again I ask, anyone? Something mature?

message 26: by Amber (new)

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone interested?

message 28: by Amber (new)

Amber | 27 comments Emma wrote: "Anyone interested?"

Can we start a new thing?

message 29: by [deleted user] (new)

Amber wrote: "Emma wrote: "Anyone interested?"

Can we start a new thing?"

Yea! Sure! Can you make the thread?

message 30: by [deleted user] (new)

I will Sakura

message 31: by [deleted user] (new)

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were very young. They would spend every day of the summer with one another and sleep over at eachother's houses as much as they could. Muse A started dating an older guy who took her on trips and showed her off to his fancy friends. He started becoming very controlling and wouldn't let Muse A see Muse B. After a few months of not talking, Muse A shows up on Muse B's doorsteps in tears and with more than one secret to tell. The first secret is that she is pregnant with the man's baby and he left her. Muse A knows she can't go home and Muse B let's her stay at her place. The more nights they spend together, the more they fall for one another.

(( I would like to be Muse A ))

message 32: by [deleted user] (new)

Sakura wrote: "Rex wrote: "

Muse A and Muse B have been friends since they were very young. They would spend every day of the summer with one another and sleep over at eachother's houses as much as they coul..."

Awesome, do you want to make the thread?

message 33: by [deleted user] (new)

Sakura wrote: "Dang it all I missed you by 11hrs"

I'm still up for it!

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Don't Forget The S'mores

Muse A and Muse B go on an annual camping trip every year in the blue ridge mountains. They have been doing it for 6 years, but this time will be different. This time, they get stranded and stuck in the cold winter conditions and must confront their secrets and desires.

message 35: by Amber (new)

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these.

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Write at least 4 sentences
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Anything PG-13 and up goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Some one who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles are for side characters.
- PM or comment here if anyone wants to roleplay

Thanks
Jackie Frost

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these. I have an idea that I would really love to rp and I have never tried it with FxF.

Here is the idea:

Princess and the Witch's Daughter

Once there was a princess. Muse A was cursed to be a wolf by day and human by night. Whens he was nine her and father went to another country to meet with another King. One day she teased a girl, who she did not know she was the witches daughter. Now it has been eleven years and the princess's mother is hosting a ball as it is time for him to pick a husband. Now the witch's daughter is is now as beautiful as all the other maidens in the land. Since it has been a long time, the princess and witch's daughter don't (maybe the witch's daughter does) remember who they are. We can work from there.

------------------

- You are active (Warn me if you are going off for a while)
- Write at least 4 sentences
- Is able to come up with ideas
- Anything PG-13 and up goes into PM (they are okay with adding it)
- Some one who does not complain about wanting to be the girl. I am okay with that.
- I don't do doubles. It is hard enough for me to do one paragraph and work on getting more than one paragraph for one character. The only time for doubles are for side characters.
- PM or comment here if anyone wants to roleplay

Thanks
Jackie Frost

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Amelia wrote: "Anyone? I have an idea I'd really like to do so PM me"

I will reply in a few minutes.

message 39: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments Jack Frost (Jaquelyn, Jackie)) The empress of winter The lonely white wolf {Semi Hiatus] wrote: "Anyone want to roleplay? I have tons of ideas. The only thing is that I ask for are these. I have an idea that I would really love to rp and I have never tried it with FxF.

Here is the idea:

Pri..."

ill be happy to rp it, seems interesting

message 40: by micha (new)

micha st-pierre | 16 comments {HIATUS}ⓔⓜⓘⓛⓨ wrote: " I've been meaning to start a few new rps. I don't have specific plots, but here are some examples of what i'm interested in:
~Books: (Divergent, Percy Jackson, The 100, 5th Wave, The Selection, et..."

i could if you accept if sometimes i cant reply as soon as i'd like to pm me if you are okay with it

message 41: by [deleted user] (new)

Anyone mature rps? If so pm me.

Jack Frost, Jaquelyn, Jackie:  {The empress of winter; The lonely white wolf } (elchornoboy) | 423 comments Kylo wrote: "  Secret Lovers

Trigger warnings

Mature content

Self harm
Abuse
Language

Now a days but parallel dimension where yes its legal to be a homosexual but they are  treated horribly  still bein..."

I would love to rp this with you!

message 45: by Bloodblader (new)

Bloodblader | 2 comments Anyone want to do a fxf rp with me, I have a few ideas that can be tweaked, most of then do deal with gender bending (man becomes a women do to one reason or another)

message 46: by Jessie (new)

Jessie Vanbon | 1 comments

He Doesn't Know You Like I Do

Muse A & B have been friends for most of their lives, and they know pretty much everything about one another. In fact, they have even made out a couple of times, but they have never gone any further. Muse B's boyfriend is a jerk; he's always cheating on her and hurting her feelings, but somehow she stays with him. Muse A is in love with Muse B and when she calls her to tell her she is heartbroken again she decided enough is enough and attempts to take things to the next level with her and finally get her to see that they were meant for each other.

Our Little Adventure

Basically a road trip where two friends realize they have feelings for one another and decide to mess around and figure out once and for all if they should be more than friends.