The Joke Around Group discussion

Games > The abc game

Comments Showing 1-39 of 39 (39 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments We tell the lives about people with alphabetical lives.
The first person who posts would post something like " hello, my name is ally. My husbands/ wife's name is al, we live in Alabama, and we sell apples" then the next person might post "hello, my name is ben, my wife's/husbands name is Betty, we live in berlin, and we sell bananas" and so on until we get to z, then restart.

message 2: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments ((I'll go first))

A my name is Abby, my husbands name is Aron, we live in Arlington, and we sell, antelope XD. ((Next))

message 3: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments XD not really how it goes but okay

message 4: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments You say

(Letter) my name is, (name that starts with that letter) my husbands name is (name that starts with that letter) we live in (place that starts with that letter) and we sell (something that starts with that letter)

message 5: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments Kinda xD

message 6: by [deleted user] (new)

B Hello my name is Buster, my wifes name is Beastly, we live in the Bahamas and we sell baby baboons XD

message 7: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments Lol nice one.

message 8: by Hads (new)

Hads | 142 comments Hello, my name is Darla, my husbands name is Danny, we live in Detroit and we sell delicious doughnuts.

message 9: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments Hello my name is Elli, my husbands name is Elijah, we live in Ethiopia and we sell elk((that one was semi hard with the place))

message 10: by [deleted user] (new)

Hello my name is Flower, my husbands name is Flowey, we live in Fuji and we sell Firecrackers

message 11: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments Hello my name is Gertrude, my husbands name is garret, we live in Germany and we sell...garnets....

message 12: by Jenna (new)

Jenna | 89 comments Lol yours is better

message 13: by Hads (new)

Hads | 142 comments Helloe, my name is Hadassah, my husbands name is Hansel, we live in Hawaii and we sell hot houses.

message 14: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hi my name is Josephine my husbands name is Jamal we live in Jamaica and sell juice

message 15: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Libby and my husbands name is Leo we live in Los Angeles and we sell Lamborghinis (hehehehe)

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments Hi my name is Maddy, my husband's name is Mark, we live in Masachusetts, and we sell Mangos

message 17: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) My name is Natasha my husbands name is Nathan we live in Nevada and sell Neutered bunnies XD

message 18: by [deleted user] (new)

My name is Olivia my husbands name is Octavian we live in Orange and sell Opals

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments My name is Payton my husband's name is Paul, we live in Pennsylvania, and we sell pineapples

message 20: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hi my name is Raspberry my husbands name is Rood we live in Rabat and sell Rats

message 21: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Samantha my husband's name is Sam. We live in South Carolina where they sell shells

message 22: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hi my name is Tanya my husbands name is Tony we live in Toronto and sell Teacups

message 23: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey my name is Urla my husband's name is Uriah we live in the UK and sell Ukuleles

message 24: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hi my name is Vara my husbands name is Vinny we live in Vancouver and sell Vans

message 25: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hi my name is Xandra my husbands name is Xander we live in Xapala and sell Xylophones

message 26: by The Feline Felon (last edited Feb 29, 2016 02:57PM) (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hi my name is Zara my husbands name is Zack we live in Zealand ( New) and sell zebras

message 27: by [deleted user] (new)

((do we start from a now??))

message 28: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) cool My name is Andrea My husband is Andrew we live in Australia and sell Animals

message 29: by [deleted user] (last edited Feb 29, 2016 03:03PM) (new)

Hi my name is Becca. My husband's name is Ben we live in Brazil. and we sell benches pictures

message 30: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) My name is Cat my husbans name is Carl we live in California and sell carrots

message 31: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hi my name is Ellie my husbands name is Elijin we live in England and sell Eggs

message 32: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) Hi my name is Georgia My husbands name is George we live in Greenland and sell Goose

message 33: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hi my name is Iyla my husbands name is Icarus we live in Iceland and sell Ice cubes

message 34: by [deleted user] (new)

Hey my name is Janae my husbands name is Jake we live in Jamestown and we sell Jump ropes

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments Hi my name is Irene and my husbands name is Ichigo we live in Israel and sell Iphones

message 36: by Hads (new)

Hads | 142 comments Hi, my name is Jill, my husbands name is Jeffery, we live in Jamaica and we sell jumbo jellybeans :D.

Alex ~They/them~ ~Annabeth Chase and Alex Fierro are the best~ (percybluefood) | 41 comments Hi My name is Kavy, my husband's name is Kevin, we live in Kenya, and we sell keys

message 38: by The Feline Felon (new)

The Feline Felon (bookfeline) hi my name is Lana my husbands name is lyle we live in Lewistown and sell Lamborghinis

message 39: by [deleted user] (new)

Hi my name is Mary my husbands name is Matthias we live in Mt Druitt and sell Meat