Space Opera Fans discussion

R2R Read-to-Review Program > R2R: DAIMONES TRILOGY (Space Opera)

Comments Showing 1-4 of 4 (4 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Massimo (last edited Feb 28, 2016 05:36AM) (new)

Massimo Marino | 2 comments

The Daimones trilogy starts with an unusual, strong windstorm in Daimones, an apocalyptic tale that feels like it could happen tomorrow. You may never sleep through a windstorm again.

Death swept away the lives of billions, but spared Dan Amenta and his family, leading them to an uncertain future. When merely surviving isn’t enough and the hunt for answers begins, memories from the past and troubling encounters lead Dan to the truth about the extermination of the human race. Distressing revelations will give new meaning to their very existence.

Early humans shaped the future and seeded a plan millions of years in the making. Now survivors must choose: Endure a future with no past or fade away into a past with no future? The path is clear for a chain of events destined to rip apart the foundations of the galaxy. The human race sets out into a journey that could start tomorrow, with a windstorm.

message 2: by Anna (last edited Feb 27, 2016 06:28PM) (new)

Anna Erishkigal (annaerishkigal) You might do better if you edit your post to add a BIG image of your book cover at the top? Click 'edit' and then click 'some html is ok.' It will have an code that I can't type in here because it makes everything else I type disappear. Cut and paste the code. Then go to someplace where you have your book cover uploaded (either double-click into the image on goodreads, or pinterest is good) to capture the url and paste it in between the two " ". Alter your DIMENSIONS to 400 high to around 600 or so wide (tweak so it's not distorted).

message 3: by Massimo (last edited Apr 15, 2016 11:57PM) (new)

Massimo Marino | 2 comments The trilogy evolves in scope and vision.

Vol. 1 is a post-apocalyptic story, think "I am Legend" and "The Road." It's location is limited near the city of Geneva, Switzerland, and close to the CERN laboratory. Readers who know Geneva felt it quite chilling.

Vol. 2 is a dystopian world society reconstruction novel. Action takes place now around the planet, In Italy and in the US, in Pittsburg area.

Vol. 3 is a space marine novel, human retribution is finally delivered, and the galaxy feels the wrath of a new, stronger species. Location is the Solar system, and a star system in the Cignus constellation. The galaxy is now the battlefield.

The trilogy spans over a few centuries.

message 4: by Marc (new)

Marc Stein | 3 comments I would love the opportunity to read your books . if they are still available.pdf would be best . I have had problems in the past with other formats .t email is mastein.ms@gmail.com. look forward to hearing from you .. thank you very much