Play Book Tag discussion

Member ChallengeTracking 2016-20 > Kathleen ( formally Victorian Reader's) 2016 challenge

Comments Showing 1-2 of 2 (2 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by annapi (new)

annapi | 5117 comments Hi Victorian Reader! I have never heard of Our Mutual Friend - school has put me off Dickens, but your review has piqued my interest.

Just a few tips - I would suggest that you put all reviews under the discussion "February, 2016: Other Books" since it does not fit the February tag. I might have missed this review if I hadn't been curious about you since you are new to the group. There is a separate discussion for all reviews of books that do fit the Feb tag, and both are pinned to the top of the front PBT page. For the monthly tag reviews, it's important to put them in the correct discussion place, or they might be missed by the moderators and then you would lose out on a raffle entry for the monthly draw for a $15 Amazon gift card.

The member challenge tracking discussion is where we keep individual track of our own progress in the challenges or personal reading goals. You don't need to post your reviews here unless you want to for your own records.

For challenges or games the moderators provide a separate discussion where we post reviews so they can more easily keep track especially if there is a prize we are vying for.

I hope you'll enjoy spending time with us!

message 2: by LibraryCin (new)

LibraryCin | 8832 comments I may be one of the few who always posts my reviews to my challenge thread - in addition to posting them to the proper folder.

I like to mention which challenges each one fits for, and I find it much easier to copy/paste my entire review (as I'm copy/pasting it in other groups and sites, as well) than to start fresh and just post the title or link to the title.

By the way, welcome to PBT!