Audiobooks discussion

Free Promos for Review > The Disappearance of Billy Moore - free listen 'til codes are gone!

Comments Showing 1-19 of 19 (19 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Lazar (aaronpaullazar) | 140 comments FREE LISTEN: I have just received complimentary audiobook codes for my new mystery, The Disappearance of Billy Moore, book 1 in the Green Marble Mystery series. This is a mildly paranormal time travel mystery, full of fifties nostalgia, a character-rich literary series. You can hear the first chapter here: https://soundcloud.com/aaron-paul-laz...

What's it about? Here's the synopsis:

Fifty years ago, Sam Moore’s little brother Billy vanished without a trace—leaving Sam with guilt that haunts him to this day.

Fifty years with no body, no leads, and no answers. Until now.

When Sam unearths a mysterious green marble buried in his garden, he’s shocked to find himself transported back in time—to Billy. Whisked between past and present with no warning, and receiving only glimpses of their childhood, he struggles to unlock the secret of his brother’s fate.

But the marble isn’t the only secret the ground holds. Further digging uncovers human remains—the legacy of a serial killer who’s been targeting one boy every five years since Billy vanished. The next five-year mark is coming up fast. And now, Sam’s grandson may be in the killer’s sights.

Can Sam tie the past with the present and unravel the mystery of his brother’s disappearance—before the killer strikes again?

Comment or email me at author@lazarbooks dot com, and I'll get you all set up. Even if you aren't a member of Audible and don't want to be, there are ways to listen for free. Really easy to listen from your phone, tablet, Kindle, or computer. ;o) I'll walk you through it!

Aaron Paul Lazar

message 2: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments I just listened to the sample - I'm intrigued! My email is talavera1809 at hotmail dot com; I'd love to hear the rest.

message 3: by Aaron (new)

Aaron Lazar (aaronpaullazar) | 140 comments Tracey wrote: "I just listened to the sample - I'm intrigued! My email is talavera1809 at hotmail dot com; I'd love to hear the rest."

Hi, Tracey! I'm happy to give you a code. I'll have Audible send you an email with the download! Happy listening. ;o)

Aaron

message 4: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments Got it - thank you! It will be next.

message 5: by Jerry (new)

Jerry Jose (jerryjose7) | 17 comments Hi, I would love to have a listen. Had me at time travel :)

message 6: by Linda (new)

Linda (bostonterrio) | 2 comments Hi Aaron,

Love to listen to the audio of this book! Bostonterrio@comcast.net. Love all your books.

message 7: by Rabid Reader (new)

Rabid Reader (rabidreaderreviews) | 59 comments I would like to listen and review your book but I can't seem to be able to PM you my email address and the site moderator told us not to post our email addressed in public posts.

message 8: by Thomas (new)

Thomas Quinn | 4 comments I would love to try your book. It really sounds interesting. tlquinn at gmail dot com

message 9: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments I'm interested. Sarah9572003@gmail.com

message 10: by Jennifer (new)

Jennifer (jenlovesvanilla) Hi I love to listen to your book on my long commute to work. My email is simply.motivated@aol.com

message 11: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments Aaron, the audiobook is listed on Goodreads as "Healey's Cave"; is this an alternate title, or should I correct it to "The Disappearance of Billy Moore"?

message 12: by Elena (new)

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments I would love to listen and review. My email is lomeraniel@gmail.com

message 13: by Megan (new)

Megan (ReadingRover) | 41 comments I'd love to check it out. I'll email you.

message 14: by Miriam (new)

Miriam | 31 comments I'd love to listen to the rest of "The Disappearance of Billy Moore." I'm hooked on the story and want to know how it ends.
I'd love to listen and review. My e-mail is mbkcons@gmail.com

Thanks,
Miriam

message 15: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments looks intriguing, I'd love a copy. sarah9572003@gmail.com

message 16: by Trish (new)

Trish (trishga) | 212 comments would love to read and review! ttjbricker@hotmail.com

message 17: by Tracey (new)

Tracey (stewartry) | 196 comments My review is up! And, again, let me know if that title needs correction.

message 18: by Elena (new)

Elena Alvarez Dosil (lomeraniel) | 100 comments I didn't receive it.

message 19: by Sarah (new)

Sarah Stevens (sarah957) | 48 comments I never did either