What's the Name of That Book??? discussion

SOLVED: Adult Fiction > SOLVED. Can't remember romance book name [s]

Comments Showing 1-9 of 9 (9 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Nela (new)

message 2: by Lobstergirl, au gratin (new)

Lobstergirl | 38153 comments Mod
Moved to Unsolved. Carrie, as we told you the last time you posted, please always put plot details in your header. This makes it easier for people looking for your book to help you.

message 3: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments Ty both

message 4: by Ruzza (last edited Feb 26, 2016 03:15AM) (new)

Ruzza | 302 comments Where is the plot description? How are we supposed to help if ther's no description? Or was the answer Axel and the original poster, which I assume is Carrie, deleted her description for whatever reason and didn't move this to solved?

By the way thanks for the Axel link. I deleted my browser history yesterday without saving some of the GR links for books I wanted to read and Axel was one of them :))

message 5: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments No problem Ruzza. I am sure that it was Axel (the description had a lot of info and it all matched) - or there is some other book with the exact same plot details :)

message 6: by Carrie (new)

Carrie Gubish | 26 comments It was Axel, Thank you all for looking

message 7: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34362 comments Mod
Nela, glad you found your book.

As Ruzza mentioned, please leave your book description (the original request) at the beginning of the thread. This helps people who might look for the same book in the future. It also identifies the original poster (OP). Thanks.

message 8: by Nela (new)

Nela (nelikne) | 475 comments Well, I wasn't the one looking for the book, I am not the OP, that was Carrie :) I just found the book she was looking for.

message 9: by Kris (new)

Kris | 34362 comments Mod
Ah, thanks for the clarification, Nela. It does get confusing when the original request is deleted. :)

unread topics | mark unread

Books mentioned in this topic

Axel (other topics)

Authors mentioned in this topic

Harper Sloan (other topics)