Wings Of Fire - Roleplaying Group discussion

Claims > Class Claim

Comments Showing 1-24 of 24 (24 new)    post a comment »
dateDown arrow    newest »

message 1: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (last edited Mar 30, 2018 09:38AM) (new)

Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya (loveardent) | 4821 comments Mod
A list of classes that teachers can teach!

History . Taken
Draconic/English/Aquatic . Taken
Librarian . Taken
Prey Area Overseer . Taken
Music
Art
Exercise (free flying) Overseer
Counselor (up to 2)
Doctor / Nurse (up to 2)
Science
Math
Language . taken

message 2: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Tell me which class you want to make a teacher for that hasn't already been taken and I'll note it down!

message 3: by *Amelia* (new)

*Amelia* (StormyMage) I said Foam has some medical experience, so if someone is needed for that, she can cover for it until we have a legit one.

message 4: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments Can I just be a wanderer?

message 5: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Yes, this is if you want to have a character as a teacher

message 6: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments I just want a character new, not introduced to a civilization in the rp, just wandered into the area

message 7: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments but sure that will work

message 8: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Here, pm me and we can work on a dragon if you'd like. And I'll answer any questions

message 9: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments ((Pm is message btw :P))

message 10: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments (I know :/)

message 11: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments Lol, I feel like an idiot telling you that when I just realized I already told yew that o.o

message 12: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments I knew before you told me
:/ :/

message 13: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Jimwetski wrote: "I just want a character new, not introduced to a civilization in the rp, just wandered into the area"

what do you mean?

message 14: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments Breeze said I would need a teacher:/ but what I mean lower than citizen but not a prisoner

message 15: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

well this topic is to claim a class to make a teacher for. but you want a dragon that isn't a citizen but isn't a prisoner?

message 16: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments Yeah, he dragon hasn't been introduced to the citizens in the world so he is not citizen, but he is not prisoner, so like a wanderer

message 17: by MixItUp! (new)

MixItUp! | 6177 comments So a loner?

message 18: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments Yeah

message 19: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

Jimwetski wrote: "Yeah"

nice. go ahead! Although you don't have to request

message 20: by Jimwetski (new)

Jimwetski | 29 comments Oh ok, sorry

message 21: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds || ~Wounded, Not Lost~•≬§☫ wrote: "Meh I'll take Art and a doctor"

k

message 22: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

☫§≬•Moonwatcher The NightWing Dragonet|| Ruler of NightWings || Reader of Minds || ~Wounded, Not Lost~•≬§☫ wrote: "Who has History and Library?"

webs and starflight...

message 23: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

sure lol

message 24: by Ardent || LoveArdent || Raya, Founder and Head Mod MWAHAHA FEAR ME PEASANTS (new)

of course!